ADVERTISEMENT

I have good NEWS

Going out for wife’s birthday tonight. With 2 daughters 2 si
3 grandkids.
won’t bbq until July though. Not worth the risk.

Trump Reportedly Hit on Mourners and Showed Photos of Naked Women While Visiting a Shiva
Aidan McLaughlin 10 hrs ago

Contained within a sprawling new piece in the New Yorker about Cyrus Vance, the Manhattan District Attorney investigating Donald Trump, is an incredible anecdote from years ago revealing how the former president approaches mourning.
The anecdote involves Allen Weisselberg, the CFO of the Trump Organization who is reported to be under scrutiny by prosecutors, and who is prominently featured in the story. According to the New Yorker’s Jane Mayer, investigators appear to have their eyes on Weisselberg as a potential cooperator. “Allen Weisselberg knows where all the bodies are buried,” Mary Trump says in the piece.
But Jennifer Weisselberg, who was once married to Allen Weisselberg’s son Barry, expressed uncertainty that her former father-in-law would flip:
Jennifer described her former father-in-law as being in Trump’s thrall: “His whole worth is ‘Does Donald like me today?’ It’s his whole life, his core being. He’s obsessed. He has more feelings and adoration for Donald than for his wife.” Asked if Allen Weisselberg would flip under pressure, she said, “I don’t know. For Donald, it’s a business. But for Allen it’s a love affair.”
She also told Jane Mayer about a wild, if not surprising anecdote involving Trump, a shiva, and a yacht teeming with naked women:
Jennifer told me that she first met Trump before she was married, at Allen Weisselberg’s modest house, in Wantagh, on Long Island. That day, the Weisselberg family was sitting shivah, for Allen’s mother. Trump showed up in a limousine and blurted out, “This is where my C.F.O. lives? It’s embarrassing!” Then, Jennifer recalled, Trump showed various shivah attendees photographs of naked women with him on a yacht. “After that, he starts hitting on me,” she said. Jennifer claimed that Allen Weisselberg, instead of being offended on her behalf, humored his boss: “He didn’t stand up for me!” Asked about this, Weisselberg’s lawyer, Mary Mulligan, said, “No comment.”

I have secrets.

I cooked out last month.

The morning it was 3 below zero.

And I didn't wear a mask.

And I gathered with my family, and we didn't stay 6 feet apart as we sat around the fire.

Hate to tell you, President Doo-Da, but I am likely to not follow some of your other rules going forward.

Trump Reportedly Hit on Mourners and Showed Photos of Naked Women While Visiting a Shiva

Contained within a sprawling new piece in the New Yorker about Cyrus Vance, the Manhattan District Attorney investigating Donald Trump, is an incredible anecdote from years ago revealing how the former president approaches mourning.
The anecdote involves Allen Weisselberg, the CFO of the Trump Organization who is reported to be under scrutiny by prosecutors, and who is prominently featured in the story. According to the New Yorker’s Jane Mayer, investigators appear to have their eyes on Weisselberg as a potential cooperator. “Allen Weisselberg knows where all the bodies are buried,” Mary Trump says in the piece.
But Jennifer Weisselberg, who was once married to Allen Weisselberg’s son Barry, expressed uncertainty that her former father-in-law would flip:

She also told Jane Mayer about a wild, if not surprising anecdote involving Trump, a shiva, and a yacht teeming with naked women:
What does this have to do with the price of eggs in China?

Reactions: jram
Not going to listen to an illegitimate president tell me what to do.
He won by over 7 million votes. That’s about a 10% margin of victory. It was a landslide victory. Take off your tin foil hat. Just an FYI they won the senate and the house too! How many court cases were rejected? Does that sting? I’m sorry,

Biden looked pathetic and weak last night. Hard to watch and even harder to listen to the BS he read off the teleprompter. He’s a doddering old fool whose cognitive ability is diminishing quickly. This country is in trouble. 2022 can’t get here fast enough so Congress can stonewall this idiot and his puppeteers.

Biden looked pathetic and weak last night. Hard to watch and even harder to listen to the BS he read off the teleprompter. He’s a doddering old fool whose cognitive ability is diminishing quickly. This country is in trouble. 2022 can’t get here fast enough so Congress can stonewall this idiot and his puppeteers.
can’t be worse than reading this thread

Reactions: ag22
He won by over 7 million votes. That’s about a 10% margin of victory. It was a landslide victory. Take off your tin foil hat. Just an FYI they won the senate and the house too! How many court cases were rejected? Does that sting? I’m sorry,

Tin foil hat my ass you gullible sheep. When you look at the numbers outside of the totals they were rigged (multiple areas with over 100% vote counts to population and multiple other statistical once in our countries history anomalies) and use common sense like say how can an old white guy pull in massive numbers in inner cities that dwarf the first black president. But believe what you want or what the media tells you. You would have fit in great as a German commoner in 1933.

EmUpkcZW4AAa58j.jpg

Tin foil hat my ass you gullible sheep. When you look at the numbers outside of the totals they were rigged (multiple areas with over 100% vote counts to population and multiple other statistical once in our countries history anomalies) and use common sense like say how can an old white guy pull in massive numbers in inner cities that dwarf the first black president. But believe what you want or what the media tells you. You would have fit in great as a German commoner in 1933.

EmUpkcZW4AAa58j.jpg
I mean he has an excel start with colors people!

he won the left coasts, lost 12 or is it 15 seats in the house and stole the election.

Last edited:
Reactions: jsy60 and kotz2001
Biden won 500 counties compared to Trump's 2200. Obama won 800 and it was a landslide. Trump also won 18 of 20 bell weather counties. Oh, and Republicans added 15 house seats. Something is rotten in the state of Deleware.

Make fun of what you can't explain, defense mechanism.
I don’t have to explain anything. I do my job every day, pay my bills and don’t yell at the sky and spend my time typing up weirdo spreadsheets to “prove he won.” He didn’t. How do I know? He’s not the president.
I sleep well at night. I’m sorry your world is so bleak.

We have a high number of conspiracy theory believers on here. It wasn’t a landslide victory, but it wasn’t stolen either. Please don’t post any OAN links.

I don’t have to explain anything. I do my job every day, pay my bills and don’t yell at the sky and spend my time typing up weirdo spreadsheets to “prove he won.” He didn’t. How do I know? He’s not the president.
This guy sounds really smart.

ostrich-head-in-sand.jpg

I think you have to be intellectually dishonest not to admit that there are some really questionable anomalies in this election. To start with how do over 80 Million people vote for a non functioning man that made less appearances than
Punxsutawney Phil on the campaign trail.

You may not be able to prove it, but something stinks about this whole thing.

But with all of that said, it ought to scare the living chit out of anyone listening to Biden try and give a coherent statement on any subject.

There is no way this guy is running this country. So who it is?

Excellent approach.

Treat it all like a middle school game.

It is as simple as that....every other tangent news story is intended to make one side or the other feel better about the outcome in some way, but....votes count, rejected Supreme Court cases count, and overcoming an insurrection counts. If you don’t like it, you are probably in the minority so get used to it. Quit sounding like a sip!

I’ll make it real easy....SCOREBOARD!

how you like them apples’

That’s a really sad response.

Surely you’re not “scoreboarding” on the state of politics in our country.

Jesus Christ I hope you’re not.

Reactions: darterbury
It is as simple as that....every other tangent news story is intended to make one side or the other feel better about the outcome in some way, but....votes count, rejected Supreme Court cases count, and overcoming an insurrection counts. If you don’t like it, you are probably in the minority so get used to it. Quit sounding like a sip!

It does sound simple.

Just like Russian Collusion and the other 100 shocking Trump stories. Every one of them turned put to be completely made up. There are still some ignorant imbeciles that believe them to be true.

Reactions: jsy60
Update. Restaurant was packed. Table still spaced and masks worn going in and out but every table was full.

That’s a really sad response.

Surely you’re not “scoreboarding” on the state of politics in our country.

Jesus Christ I hope you’re not.
Yes, surely I am. The Republican Party has gone off tracks. The January 6th attempt proved it. Donald Trump (an entertainer/at best) as an elected official proved it. The continued attempt to deprive voters their rights proved it. Racism and corruption proved it. The gross mishandling of a pandemic proved it...I could go on and on.

what else is there to discuss? Scoreboard is exactly what the American people stated.

Yes, surely I am. The Republican Party has gone off tracks. The January 6th attempt proved it. Donald Trump (an entertainer/at best) as an elected official proved it. The continued attempt to deprive voters their rights proved it. Racism and corruption proved it. The gross mishandling of a pandemic proved it...I could go on and on.

what else is there to discuss? Scoreboard is exactly what the American people stated.
51z4a34DTSL.jpg

Reactions: BDB99
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT