ADVERTISEMENT

For the Ags taking ivermectin as a Covid preventative:

Pretending like we’re all friends and having so much in common is great right up until you pull the voting booth lever for more gun control, more open borders, more defunding police, more govt sponsored lockdowns, more out of control spending, etc…

show me you’re in the middle by not voting for more of these things.

I’ve never voted Democrat in my life. Anything else?

I own many guns but believe there is a conversation to be had about the ease of obtaining a firearm.

I believe the process to gain citizenship to this country should be overhauled and expedited especially for those fleeing their homes from things like the cartel, genocide, and war. I by no means believe in open borders and think those who don’t abide by the parameters in place should be sent home but we have to fix that process.

I believe in supporting/backing the police with money, action, and words but not without question. I don’t think most small, rural police departments need APCs, I think no knock warrants are horseshit, and know some real pieces of shit in law enforcement.

I believe in a strong, well-funded military but when you talk about out of control spending you need to look there first. You can’t have that both ways the same way it takes mental gymnastics to think having a strong military to protect from foreign and domestic threats is 100% different than the government rightly or wrongly trying to protect its populace from a novel virus.

So yeah, I try to see both sides and haven’t once pulled the lever for Clinton, Obama, Biden, Gore, or Kerry.

Last edited:
Pretending like we’re all friends and having so much in common is great right up until you pull the voting booth lever for more gun control, more open borders, more defunding police, more govt sponsored lockdowns, more out of control spending, etc…

show me you’re in the middle by not voting for more of these things.
We were so close to signing the Aggie War Hymn together on here and now these thread is headed to Aggie Sports!

I don't need a study… to tell me what does or doesn't work. First hand accounts and lots of them will do for me.
Huh. That is an interesting take. Incredibly reckless, but interesting nonetheless. You do you.

Maybe we should get rid of all those pesky medical journals and use word of mouth for the advancement of medicine. That’d be fun!

For the millionth gotdamned time, nobody liked Donald Trump. The alternative was Hilary Clinton. You’ll never convince me that she was a better option as President (nor a better person for that matter).

I didn't vote for Trump in 2016. In fact, I didn't vote for president at all because I thought both were so shitty.

However, you can swap out Biden for Clinton in 2020 and your statement still holds 100% true for me. And in large part it was the completely unhinged behavior towards Trump so prevalent in the media and from the left that pushed me that way.

Reactions: catorano
I didn't vote for Trump in 2016. In fact, I didn't vote for president at all because I thought both were so shitty.

However, you can swap out Biden for Clinton in 2020 and your statement still holds 100% true for me. And in large part it was the completely unhinged behavior towards Trump so prevalent in the media and from the left that pushed me that way.

That’s one of the fundamental errors in the analysis of the Donald Trump presidency. The Democrats are culpable (certainly not to the same level) in his being elected when they made an equally abhorrent selection to represent their party. They followed it up with Biden. Kindly fvck off with the criticism of the Republican candidates until you get your house in order as well. As it stands, anyone running for the modern-day office of the POTUS is, in all likelihood, an immoral sociopath. Doesn’t make it right but unfortunately, that’s the shitass world we live in now. And why I choose not to stand for, or join, either party.

lol

and the alternative was more trump.

biden was a no brainer vs the stable (lol) genius (lmfao).

what a loser.

literally, as it turns out.

Huh. That is an interesting take. Incredibly reckless, but interesting nonetheless. You do you.

Maybe we should get rid of all those pesky medical journals and use word of mouth for the advancement of medicine. That’d be fun!
Oh that's just PiggyPerch.
You have to hand it to him, it was pretty funny.

Since this has turned into such a wonderful discussion. I work with multiple people from India on a daily basis. Most of the time it has been straight work discussions, but today while waiting for a meeting to start. I was asked about the current Delta wave in the US and the discussion moved to Ivermectin. Most of the individuals live in Delhi or Bangalore and they were asking if we use it. I said some do some don't and they acted very confused. They explained that now if you go to the doctor, you are given Ivermectin as a prescription just for going in. If you go to the hospital, you are immediately put on a regiment of medicines including Ivermectin. They credit it with shifting the fight against Delta and the reason their hospitalization and death rates have collapsed. There are several reports out there reflecting this change and how the Delhi government utilized it and how it prevents the COVID spike protein from infecting the cells therefore preventing replication.

Everything has become so political here on both sides that we don't actually care what might or might not work as we just want to be right. I don't know if we actually care if a therapeutic works or not anymore, just which person said what and what problem I have with them.

On a side note, I find it very very interesting that both Pfizer and Merck (makes ivermectin) are both in trial for anti viral drugs. Merck says ivermectin has not been proven to work against covid, but has seen great progress with its new anti viral drug that blocks the cell receptors from Covid and prevents replication. Very interesting is all I can say.

P.S. Mercks drug name is "almost Ivermectin but costs a whole lot more"

For the millionth gotdamned time, nobody liked Donald Trump. The alternative was Hilary Clinton. You’ll never convince me that she was a better option as President (nor a better person for that matter).
1. THIS! GD all of you who voted either in a primary. 2. Quit backing Trump and start looking for a real candidate for 2024. 3. Insert Biden for Trump in 2. 4. Quit being all or nothing on every effin issue. Abortion will never be solved, everything else we're all gonna have to give and take. Your side won't win them all. Learn how to lose sometimes and quit being whiny bitches all the time. 5. Yes, 4 is about your side.

biden’s the real racist like oj’s imaginary friend is the real killer.

"racial jungle"
"clean black guy with no ghetto accent"
"can't go into a convenience store without an Indian accent"

And those are just a few which really come to mind without having to look.

Biden championing and being hugely responsible for the extremely harsh criminal justice/sentencing laws passed in the 80's & 90's which are often decried as racist both in intent and in outcomes.

And of course we can discuss Biden's lauding KKK-organizer, Robert Byrd, as his best friend and mentor in the Senate.

Trump is a prick for sure but the only color he cares about is green. And maybe orange.

Reactions: clayber
Wait this feels political. Can this thread move yet? Football about to start.

I will help…with Obama as president this never would have happened.

Tucker Carlson and the entire Fox crew is vaccinated as required by his employer but speaks against it constantly because his producers tell him it creates more ratings.

Wow Biden really handling this Afghanistan thing well don’t y’all agree?

What else….. what’s up with Texas moving back decades in women’s rights? It’s a law that really only affects the poor as rich will get that thing done if they need to.

See you on the other side 😀

Reactions: Tom_100 and pharm11
Wait this feels political. Can this thread move yet? Football about to start.

I will help…with Obama as president this never would have happened.

Tucker Carlson and the entire Fox crew is vaccinated as required by his employer but speaks against it constantly because his producers tell him it creates more ratings.

Wow Biden really handling this Afghanistan thing well don’t y’all agree?

What else….. what’s up with Texas moving back decades in women’s rights? It’s a law that really only affects the poor as rich will get that thing done if they need to.

See you on the other side 😀

Nice try........but you left out guns, the bible, and state with the best BBQ.

Since this has turned into such a wonderful discussion. I work with multiple people from India on a daily basis. Most of the time it has been straight work discussions, but today while waiting for a meeting to start. I was asked about the current Delta wave in the US and the discussion moved to Ivermectin. Most of the individuals live in Delhi or Bangalore and they were asking if we use it. I said some do some don't and they acted very confused. They explained that now if you go to the doctor, you are given Ivermectin as a prescription just for going in. If you go to the hospital, you are immediately put on a regiment of medicines including Ivermectin. They credit it with shifting the fight against Delta and the reason their hospitalization and death rates have collapsed. There are several reports out there reflecting this change and how the Delhi government utilized it and how it prevents the COVID spike protein from infecting the cells therefore preventing replication.

Everything has become so political here on both sides that we don't actually care what might or might not work as we just want to be right. I don't know if we actually care if a therapeutic works or not anymore, just which person said what and what problem I have with them.

On a side note, I find it very very interesting that both Pfizer and Merck (makes ivermectin) are both in trial for anti viral drugs. Merck says ivermectin has not been proven to work against covid, but has seen great progress with its new anti viral drug that blocks the cell receptors from Covid and prevents replication. Very interesting is all I can say.

P.S. Mercks drug name is "almost Ivermectin but costs a whole lot more"
We are only allowed to use covid medical treatments that our political class and main stream news media approve. There is no room for alternatives allowed.

"racial jungle"
"clean black guy with no ghetto accent"
"can't go into a convenience store without an Indian accent"

And those are just a few which really come to mind without having to look.

Biden championing and being hugely responsible for the extremely harsh criminal justice/sentencing laws passed in the 80's & 90's which are often decried as racist both in intent and in outcomes.

And of course we can discuss Biden's lauding KKK-organizer, Robert Byrd, as his best friend and mentor in the Senate.

Trump is a prick for sure but the only color he cares about is green. And maybe orange.
His racist equity policies are literally the textbook definition of racism.

I don’t take ivermectin, but this article is trash.

1) no reports of anyone dying.
2) ODing is not really what’s being questioned.
3) I would love to see these “gun shot victims” that are being displaced by people not dying of ODs.
4) how many gun shot cases does a small
Town rural NE Oklahoma hospital see?
5) if they aren’t treating “gun shot victims”, who are they treating besides the ODs?
You were right. The whole thing was made up.

Just an fyi on all this, 68% of America trusts Fauci, 72% trust CDC, 77% trust the FDA. I keep trying to explain to you guys that you are fringe with all these opinions

*FWIW, I do agree that our loathing of Trump and how he has changed everything influences other opinions

@jeffmc

Last edited:
Oh wow, this fkn thing thing got bumped? Surprising since I figured you ivermectin horse wormer fkrs would be dead by now...Miscalculation on my part.

Use it or don't but the idea that ivermectin has only ever been used as a de-wormer on horses, dogs, etc. is absurd. Ivermectin has been medically used in humans since 1981 after discovery/invention in 1975 and its antiviral properties have been widely known for those 46 years.

There are large-scale studies underway on its efficacy in humans vs. covid in RCT human trials. But the initial results are promising.

The FDA-approved drug ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro

Abstract

Although several clinical trials are now underway to test possible therapies, the worldwide response to the COVID-19 outbreak has been largely limited to monitoring/containment. We report here that Ivermectin, an FDA-approved anti-parasitic previously shown to have broad-spectrum anti-viral activity in vitro, is an inhibitor of the causative virus (SARS-CoV-2), with a single addition to Vero-hSLAM cells 2 h post infection with SARS-CoV-2 able to effect ~5000-fold reduction in viral RNA at 48 h. Ivermectin therefore warrants further investigation for possible benefits in humans.

Ivermectin: an award-winning drug with expected antiviral activity against COVID-19

Abstract

Ivermectin is an FDA-approved broad-spectrum antiparasitic agent with demonstrated antiviral activity against a number of DNA and RNA viruses, including severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). Despite this promise, the antiviral activity of ivermectin has not been consistently proven in vivo. While ivermectin's activity against SARS-CoV-2 is currently under investigation in patients, insufficient emphasis has been placed on formulation challenges. Here, we discuss challenges surrounding the use of ivermectin in the context of coronavirus disease-19 (COVID-19) and how novel formulations employing micro- and nanotechnologies may address these concerns.

Antiviral effect of high-dose ivermectin in adults with COVID-19: A proof-of-concept randomized trial

Abstract

Background

There are limited antiviral options for the treatment of patients with COVID-19. Ivermectin (IVM), a macrocyclic lactone with a wide anti-parasitary spectrum, has shown potent activity against SARS-CoV-2 in vitro. This study aimed at assessing the antiviral effect of IVM on viral load of respiratory secretions and its relationship with drug concentrations in plasma.

Methods

Proof-of-concept, pilot, randomized, controlled, outcome-assessor blinded trial to evaluate antiviral activity of high-dose IVM in 45 COVID-19 hospitalized patients randomized in a 2:1 ratio to standard of care plus oral IVM at 0·6 mg/kg/day for 5 days versus standard of care in 4 hospitals in Argentina. Eligible patients were adults with RT-PCR confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection within 5 days of symptoms onset. The primary endpoint was the difference in viral load in respiratory secretions between baseline and day-5, by quantitative RT-PCR. Concentrations of IVM in plasma were measured. Study registered at ClinicalTrials.gov: NCT04381884.

Come on D.C. FOLLOW THE SCIENCE YOU IDIOT!!!! … oh wait

It’s the first drug in 60 years that won the Nobel Prize (And it wasn’t for its use in horses).

Last edited:
It’s the first drug in 60 years that won the Nobel Prize (And it wasn’t for its use in horses).

Again just to clarify it wasnt for covid either though…… seems like a click baity title to me (and yes I agree saying joe Rogan taking horse dewormer instead of ivermectin is also click baity…I don’t like click bait titles)

A lot more healthy than you vaxers.
I don't know, I'm pretty healthy and I've had 3 Pfizer injections. I had my semi-annual PCP visit yesterday, he's an Ag '76 BTW, he said all it takes for people to want the vaccine is to visit someone in the hospital for Covid. 400 million doses have been given in the US and the results are:

Between December 2020 and July 19th, 2021, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018% of doses) among people who got a vaccine, but this does not mean the vaccine caused these deaths. Doctors and safety monitors carefully review the details of each case to see if it might be linked to the vaccine. There are three deaths that appear to be linked to blood clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine. Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots, future deaths related to this very rare side effect can be prevented.

Mathematically you are way more likely to get Covid than you are to die from the vaccine. And for some strange reason I'd rather listen to my doctor than some random guy on the internet.

Lololol

It doesn't matter, there was already very clear evidence Fauci was lying and these guys refused to believe it.

Interesting to see this come out in the open finally, hope all of it comes out but I doubt it.
Some how I knew he was lying. May have been his track record.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT