ADVERTISEMENT

Chase Lane

but way less real than the racist gun nut who killed a bunch of black strangers because he watches and listens to the same garbage you do.

Reactions: CheekySchneider
To be fair, I don’t think Cat is touting white mass murderers as inspirations for anything he’s done like the lunatic in NY did. Allegedly.

So a thread about an obviously racist tragedy (based on what we know today) filled with whatboutism, guns don’t kill people, don’t believe msm, and no such thing as a hate crime opinions.

What wing of news media do these talking points sprout?

Reactions: chandler bhang
So a thread about an obviously racist tragedy (based on what we know today) filled with whatboutism, guns don’t kill people, don’t believe msm, and no such thing as a hate crime opinions.

What wing of news media do these talking points sprout?

This man obciously watches MSNBC because they do more to spread hate than any other news organization.

Him being racists is pathetic but what's wrong with getting a gun for Christmas
I got a gun for Christmas when I was 14. I bought several since. I've never even. Even arrested. I did some things in college that I could have been probably but none that involved a gun.

That chart and narrative assumes all interracial crime is motivated by race. That’s a really stupid assumption. And nobody believes what she said anyways.

The numbers are pretty obvious. Who cares what the motivation is? Well, the left when a white person attacks minorities but other than that if you kill someone’s who cares if you were racist while doing it?

You need a license to drive a car. You need to be 21 to drink. 25 to rent a car. I own 20 plus guns, raised my sons to be avid hunters. I am for banning assault rifles and allowing anyone to buy a gun without a background check and passing a hunter safety course.
USMC Rifleman Creed. Thats were assault rifles belon g. During the war in Nam no one wanted one.except the Marines an some Army units an special forces.We earned the right to defend are country an carry one.

but way less real than the racist gun nut who killed a bunch of black strangers because he watches and listens to the same garbage you do.
Ministry of information strongly suggests to get your news directly from the party, as to ensure acceptability and accuracy of information.

don't change the subject.

keep defending the guy until you've exonerated him in your mind and shifted all the blame to hunter biden's laptop and the ritualistic slaying of seth rich.

don't change the subject.

keep defending the guy until you've exonerated him in your mind and shifted all the blame to hunter biden's laptop and the ritualistic slaying of seth rich.
What are you even talking about? I haven’t seen one person defend that whack job.

you can’t trust the msm.

he’s probably just as innocent as rittenhouse.

This sounds like more garbage. rittenhouse was actually acquitted on all counts in a court of law.

Last edited:

This sounds like more garbage. rittenhouse was actually acquitted on all counts in a court of law.
Facts don’t matter to these people. We’ve known that for years. They just want to try to control the narrative and the silent majority is tired of it.

Reactions: darterbury

Are you running with the opinion of the guy that just shot up a bunch of people?

yeah, you are.

You’re knighting for the media in a thread where we have a screen cap of the shooter identifying as “authoritarian left” while cnn tries to blame—wait for it—tucker Carlson!
who gives a shit what label this loon self applies?

every position he takes in that manifesto is far right.

are you retarded or something?

Tell me why Darrell brooks was not charged with a hate crime.
I don’t know. You think I’m investigating that case or something? I’ll make an assumption that they don’t have evidence to pinpoint that he committed that crime due to his hate of white people.

I know there’s evidence he hated white people but the police would have to prove that was his motive for committing this crime.

If they do charge him someday with a hate crime, will you feel justified or better or will it make you whole? Why are you hung up on a crime that had nothing to do with this one?

Last edited:
USMC Rifleman Creed. Thats were assault rifles belon g. During the war in Nam no one wanted one.except the Marines an some Army units an special forces.We earned the right to defend are country an carry one.
We defended everyone's right to carry.

I don’t know. You think I’m investigating that case or something? I’ll make an assumption that they don’t evidence to pinpoint that he committed that crime due to his hate of white people.

I know there’s evidence he hated white people but the police would have to prove that was his motive for committing this crime.

no evidence or motive whatsoever.

If they do charge him someday with a hate crime, will you feel justified or better or will it make you whole?

no, because the idea of a “hate crime” is stupid. There should be only crimes. Is a murder or assault more or less important based on whether it’s classed as a hate crime? The victim more or less wronged? No? Then what is the purpose of a hate crime?

After he’s found guilty, put a bullet in the Buffalo shooter and toss him in the niagra River for all I care. Motive doesn’t matter at that point.

Why are you hung up on a crime that had nothing to do with this one?
pointing out the absurdity of a similar recent event not drawing the same scrutiny from the media/politicians/law enforcement is not being “hung up”.

Reactions: slgilmore
pointing out the absurdity of a similar recent event not drawing the same scrutiny from the media/politicians/law enforcement is not being “hung up”.
That's a lot of people who are out to get you. Aren't there conservative media/politicians/law enforcement individuals/entities?

no evidence or motive whatsoever.

no, because the idea of a “hate crime” is stupid. There should be only crimes. Is a murder or assault more or less important based on whether it’s classed as a hate crime? The victim more or less wronged? No? Then what is the purpose of a hate crime?

After he’s found guilty, put a bullet in the Buffalo shooter and toss him in the niagra River for all I care. Motive doesn’t matter at that point.

Who cares if it’s stupid or not stupid? Why make it a topic?

And I’ll say it again, law enforcement needs to prove motive before they charge you with a hate crime.

I'm still pretty sure all murders are hate crimes.
Don't get stuck on the name. Hate crime is defined as a crime that was committed due to a bias against a certain subpopulation, whether that be race, sexuality, religion, etc.

The theory of having the enhancement is because the crime affects more than just the victims by causing fear in the community and can lead to further inter racial (or other group) tension. You can debate that if you want, just telling you why the laws exist.

I won’t tell you your business, but I will tell you that I carried a firearm (weapon) to conduct precision maneuvers consisting of 2 separate bodies…support and assault. There were no firearms wandering around performing an assault on their own. Well trained individuals were performing an assault carrying a firearm. The support side was FAR more capable of inflicting damage than the assault side, but nobody want to ban “support” weapons, because it doesn’t sound scary.

I got a gun for Christmas when I was 14. I bought several since. I've never even. Even arrested. I did some things in college that I could have been probably but none that involved a gun.
yep. I got numerous guns for Christmas

Tucker Carlson does the best job of firing up the hate mob

I am not talking about the evening talk shoes that are not news at all - But if you just look at the news reports. MSNBC's take as an entire news site is as left as Tucker Carlson is right on Fox News. The main differences is that Tucker's show is 90% sarcasm and he will even laugh at himself while saying it. Personally I do not care for his show. Take any random middle of the day slot and MSNBC pretty much just tries to claim that all white people are rasist. They also have a unhealthy obsession with Trump - I am not sure what they are going to do when someone else runs on the R ticket in 2024.

If both sides would spend as much time working on a solution rather than trying to dig up 30 year old dirt on each other we would be in a better place today. This is one of the reasons good people do not want to run for office as they do not want to put their families through all that crap. Probably 50% of all of it is fabricated. By the way the liberal left loved all of Trumps innapropriate escapades until he ran against the anti-christ Hillary.

I am not talking about the evening talk shoes that are not news at all - But if you just look at the news reports. MSNBC's take as an entire news site is as left as Tucker Carlson is right on Fox News. The main differences is that Tucker's show is 90% sarcasm and he will even laugh at himself while saying it. Personally I do not care for his show. Take any random middle of the day slot and MSNBC pretty much just tries to claim that all white people are rasist. They also have a unhealthy obsession with Trump - I am not sure what they are going to do when someone else runs on the R ticket in 2024.

If both sides would spend as much time working on a solution rather than trying to dig up 30 year old dirt on each other we would be in a better place today. This is one of the reasons good people do not want to run for office as they do not want to put their families through all that crap. Probably 50% of all of it is fabricated. By the way the liberal left loved all of Trumps innapropriate escapades until he ran against the anti-christ Hillary.
Racism is too good for business for the left to look for a solution to it. They love stoking the flames.

I won’t tell you your business, but I will tell you that I carried a firearm (weapon) to conduct precision maneuvers consisting of 2 separate bodies…support and assault. There were no firearms wandering around performing an assault on their own. Well trained individuals were performing an assault carrying a firearm. The support side was FAR more capable of inflicting damage than the assault side, but nobody want to ban “support” weapons, because it doesn’t sound scary.
In Nam support for the Grunts was artillery, mortars ,air support.Without them we wouldn’t be here.What support weapons are you talking about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT