ADVERTISEMENT

Chase Lane

rrdog

Gold Member
Jan 20, 2002
Supposedly isn’t happy. I don’t have Twitter, so I can’t add any further info. Maybe one of you youngsters can help.

The only thing he has tweeted today that’s still up is about A&M track and field.

The only thing he has tweeted today that’s still up is about A&M track and field.
He tweeted the events in Buffalo today had him really upset. He’s obviously since taken it down. But that’s what he was on Twitter upset about, nothing having to do with our football team.

Reactions: rrdog and wick
From what I’ve read the Buffalo shooter was an 18 year old kid who disliked blacks. A lot. His mother gave him the rifle he used for a Christmas present. A real peachy family.

I got a shotgun for Christmas. Never killed anyone with it. Got a Remington BDL and scope my mother won at an Altrusa event. Never shot anyone with that.
But then, I was taught to respect others, to be safe with firearms, etc.

There was a high school student where I worked who from day one spouted racist BS. He had no respect for others for authority. His father was shot and killed in some kind of shoot out, and his grave was made to look like a white supremacy memorial. His grandmother and mother could not control him. Got in trouble at one school near FW and somehow ended up where I worked. Police were looking for him and he disappeared only to be arrested for murder a few weeks later. I could seem him doing what that young adult did at that grocery store. I would be surprised if he survived in prison.

Not the gun's fault. Difference in upbringing.

He bought the gun legally in New York. In 2021 he had some type of mental issues and was evaluated for it. 8 blacks and 2 white people were killed. The FBI is investigating it as a hate crime. They are going through his personal comments on social media and at his house to determine the motive.

Obviously the shooting is horrible but no one should be believing any narratives coming from the MSM about what’s the motive behind it.
Can the media quote the Buffalo police commissioner when he said “The evidence that we have uncovered so far makes no mistake that this is an absolute racist hate crime”?

Or is quoting the police commissioner fake news and we should be on 4 chan?

If murders by kitchen knives go up in frequency, one wonders if they will be able to do your own carving any more.

Reactions: chandler bhang
Obviously the shooting is horrible but no one should be believing any narratives coming from the MSM about what’s the motive behind it.
5v7p20.jpg

You need a license to drive a car. You need to be 21 to drink. 25 to rent a car. I own 20 plus guns, raised my sons to be avid hunters. I am for banning assault rifles and allowing anyone to buy a gun without a background check and passing a hunter safety course.

So what would be the reason for a white person to drive to predominantly black neighborhood and kill 12 people. 100 miles away? Not racism or hatred. You sir are brainwashed

You need a license to drive a car. You need to be 21 to drink. 25 to rent a car. I own 20 plus guns, raised my sons to be avid hunters. I am for banning assault rifles and allowing anyone to buy a gun without a background check and passing a hunter safety course.
What is a assault rifle?

What do you consider an assault rifle and why are you for banning them?

Reactions: BDB99
Agree. I say the same thing about boating. Allowing any fool to con a boat is absurd - my Brit boater friends think we are nutso for allowing that.

Can the media quote the Buffalo police commissioner when he said “The evidence that we have uncovered so far makes no mistake that this is an absolute racist hate crime”?

Or is quoting the police commissioner fake news and we should be on 4 chan?
People’s frustration is that reporting/classifying racism only goes one way.

don’t think Waukesha or Brooklyn subway suspects were ever rung up on hate crime charges. MSM certainly ducked the issue.

Last edited:
It was a hate crime. Not sure why anyone argues it wasn't.

From what I’ve read the Buffalo shooter was an 18 year old kid who disliked blacks. A lot. His mother gave him the rifle he used for a Christmas present. A real peachy family.
Seems like we've heard this story before.

So what would be the reason for a white person to drive to predominantly black neighborhood and kill 12 people. 100 miles away? Not racism or hatred. You sir are brainwashed
it was racially motivated. I think that‘e clear.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT