ADVERTISEMENT

Bob Woodward doing what he does.

bioaggie

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2008

Really sucks that Woodward held onto these tapes while nearly 200,000 Americans died.
Maybe releasing them now will keep us from making the same mistake twice.

Reactions: oldag1980
Well CNN wanted the president to do a weekly. Guess they got pissed when he said no

Reactions: texasguyto
what’s the damning news here?
we all knew tha virus was airborne human-to-human transmissible and deadly.. No secrets and fauci was right on board.

even if Trump grabbed the china virus by the pussy and bragged about it in a secret brothel recording, he would still beat Biden in the November-January election.

it’s going to be a non stop smear campaign against Trump until he’s re-elected. The dems and the media have nothing else to offer. More and more Americans are waking up to this. In a recent poll only 18% of Americans trust the media.

Last edited:
Reactions: BDB99
1. Democrat-Media Alliance creates an anti-Trump story. 2. Democrat-Media Alliance pushes anti-Trump story. 3. Democrat-Media Alliance BAFFLED why nobody believes their anti-Trump story. It’s been four years of this. Nobody believes you guys anymore

Woodward has it on tape, dude.

I know you and others here have kool-aid in hand and won't vote for anyone but Trump no matter what he does.

I'm talking to the other people.

Bob Woodward is all you have to know. So Trump was first to act while Democrats were telling everyone to go to Chinatown and that the bam from China and Europe was xenophobic and he was over reacting.
Fact is that he has done a great job with the military and by vets and that can’t stand so we get what we get the phony story about comments about the service men and women. His response to COVID has been great so now they want to play Monday morning QB with Bob Woodward and the medIa in chorus.
These people should be embarrassed but they have no shame. This will make me send Trump more money tonight. It won’t be the last thing they come up with either. Fact is that Obama, Biden and the media got trump elected last time. Hillary was gonna lose no matter who they put in there. These idiots think we are dumb enough to forget that we are still voting against them and have not forgotten

Really sucks that Woodward held onto these tapes while nearly 200,000 Americans died.
Maybe releasing them now will keep us from making the same mistake twice.
Screw Woodward and the WP. I’ll be very happy to cast my vote for Trump. I’ll be very glad to see him re-elected!

I’d be euphoric if that jackass Woodward and the WP disappeared from the planet.

what are you suggesting he did wrong? Very curious. If memory serves he got blasted when he shut down travel from china.

Shutting down travel from China (kinda) might have been the only half right thing he has done since this all started. He lied to the American people telling them that this would all be gone by Easter and it would just magically go away.
He knew. He led us into this.
He created the legion of moron followers spreading this virus everywhere by calling it a hoax.
I really thought it was incompetence and stupidity.
No. This was evil.

Here is what is going on.

Democrats: How we can’t beat that guy on the economy (#1 thing people usually vote for), we can’t, so we need to get the public to feel the Covid thing is Trump’s fault and polls are showing the public wants someone to blame.

Biden says if I had been President, not as many people would have died and the hurt and pain you have felt would not be there. Which is such BS, but it doesn’t matter because you can’t disprove a hypothetical like that. Classic bullshit slimy politics.

Same thing with the Military article. Amazing that this story has an anonymous source. Just like the “whistleblower”. Just put it out there and hope it will divide the military from Your opponent.

Every person associated with Covid, got it wrong and then changed course many times over, so I am not sure what Woodward is suggesting is wrong with what Trump did.

Can’t wait to see what is next in the smear Trump at all cost campaign.

Shutting down travel from China (kinda) might have been the only half right thing he has done since this all started. He lied to the American people telling them that this would all be gone by Easter and it would just magically go away.
He created the legion of moron followers spreading this virus everywhere by calling it a hoax.
No. This was evil.
Lol

Someone fill me in on what Trump is supposed to have done wrong now. He put in place travel restrictions and bans. He did the 2 weeks to slow the spread, which has gone longer over time. He got companies to make ventilators and PPE. He had the military send hospital ships and set up field hospitals. He initiated Project Warp Speed. He signed various laws and executive orders on economic assistance packages. And I’m sure I’m missing some things.

in the other column he has been inconsistent in his mask messaging. So he’s got good company there with WHO and others.

Someone fill me in on what Trump is supposed to have done wrong now. He put in place travel restrictions and bans. He did the 2 weeks to slow the spread, which has gone longer over time. He got companies to make ventilators and PPE. He had the military send hospital ships and set up field hospitals. He initiated Project Warp Speed. He signed various laws and executive orders on economic assistance packages. And I’m sure I’m missing some things.

in the other column he has been inconsistent in his mask messaging. So he’s got good company there with WHO and others.
Come on, man! Joe had plans to solve it all in 2021 after he wins.

Oh! That’s right this is 2020 ... nm.

No. This was evil.

this has to be a troll.

No. This was evil.

Even Woodward says if the information was given earlier that it would not have changed things. Apparently he believes in what Trump did and is doing. Only conclusion I can reach.

Reactions: 2th_doc and BDB99
Did you read that story you linked or just watch the Rove video?
I watched the video and read the story. What's your point and defense? It's verifiable what Biden and his surrogates were saying. It's verifiable what Trump was saying and more importantly DOING. What would you have had Trump actually do, beyond perhaps on masks where the response was uneven? And then why don't you find examples where Biden or his surrogates called for those actions themselves before Trump did them.

Even Woodward says if the information was given earlier that it would not have changed things. Apparently he believes in what Trump did and is doing. Only conclusion I can reach.

Exactly. The reality is, if Trump had come out and said more starkly how dangerous the virus is, what would it have done? Also, what information did he have that was not also available to Pelosi, Cuomo, Biden, etc.? It's not like he had it shredded.

By the way, here is Biden's Op-Ed. Maybe someone can point out where Biden said he'd do anything worthwhile other than throw money at the problem and work internationally? Note he does attack the travel bans, which he later said he supported.

Edited to add this nice quote in red from the Op-Ed, which was Biden's original position:

"The possibility of a pandemic is a challenge Donald Trump is unqualified to handle as president. I remember how Trump sought to stoke fear and stigma during the 2014 Ebola epidemic. He called President Barack Obama a “dope” and “incompetent” and railed against the evidence-based response our administration put in place — which quelled the crisis and saved hundreds of thousands of lives — in favor of reactionary travel bans that would only have made things worse. He advocated abandoning exposed and infected American citizens rather than bringing them home for treatment. "

By the way, here is Biden's Op-Ed. Maybe someone can point out where Biden said he'd do anything worthwhile other than throw money at the problem and work internationally? Note he does attack the travel bans, which he later said he supported.

The truth is the majority of the left was attacking Trump for the early travel bans.
The truth is the left and the MSM will attack Trump no matter what he does or how he handles any situation.
The truth is the left will do anything to beat Trump even if they destroy everything in the process of doing it.
Those that actually pay attention with critical thinking skills understand that.

The truth is the majority of the left was attacking Trump for the early travel bans.
The truth is the left and the MSM will attack Trump no matter what he does or how he handles any situation.
The truth is the left will do anything to beat Trump even if they destroy everything in the process of doing it.
Those that actually pay attention with critical thinking skills understand that.
Just as aggie043080 abandoned a thread and arguments when there was nothing to support his position beyond talking points, I expect bio Aggie will do the same. Travster has the same approach. Throw out talking points, ask a bunch of questions but never answer questions and never provide information or evidence to support. All deflection and projection.

Just as aggie043080 abandoned a thread and arguments when there was nothing to support his position beyond talking points, I expect bio Aggie will do the same. Travster has the same approach. Throw out talking points, ask a bunch of questions but never answer questions and never provide information or evidence to support. All deflection and projection.
The left tells you don’t trust your lying eyes.
A lot of people are waking up but I fear it’s not going to be enough.
If you control the media you control everything.
There’s so many people like me who until this year just never paid much attention. So those people just believe the narrative.

Reactions: Win77 and oldag1980
Our culture has become one that judges people today, based on their actions in the past, using the information and cultural perspective we have today.

If I knew then what I know now...

Our culture has become one that judges people today, based on their actions in the past, using the information and cultural perspective we have today.

If I knew then what I know now...

Fair or not that is how leaders are judged. The good ones take responsibility and work towards a solution.
Of all of the ridiculous stuff Trump has said I think the "I take no responsibility at all" was the most damning wrt his ability to lead.

I watched the video and read the story. What's your point and defense? It's verifiable what Biden and his surrogates were saying. It's verifiable what Trump was saying and more importantly DOING. What would you have had Trump actually do, beyond perhaps on masks where the response was uneven? And then why don't you find examples where Biden or his surrogates called for those actions themselves before Trump did them.

Sorry I couldn't provide you the attention you needed sooner. Had to help my kids with virtual school.
As far as I know Biden wasn't receiving the same information/updates that Trump was at the time that these earliest Woodward tapes were made.
He wasn't the President. Still isn't.
Fair or not Trump will shoulder the responsibility of his inaction no matter how many times he says otherwise.
I would have had Trump tell the truth instead of making it sound like no big deal. That is unrealistic to expect though. My bad.
This report kinda puts "China lied to us about the severity of the disease" into context.
The context was that it was BS.

Fair or not that is how leaders are judged. The good ones take responsibility and work towards a solution.
Of all of the ridiculous stuff Trump has said I think the "I take no responsibility at all" was the most damning wrt his ability to lead.
At least Trump gets things done. He’s done more in 3 1/2 years than Biden has done in almost half a century.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT