ADVERTISEMENT

Because I'm Vaccinated You Dumbfk

We don’t. If the vaccinated are so effective why is our CDC not reporting the breakthrough cases? It would seem if they were effective they would happily report and trace these numbers but they’re not. I’m amazed that people are not questioning this
Before I reply with something snarky, can you define "breakthrough cases" for me?

People who are fully vaccinated and catch covid. Our CDC is not recording nor reporting it
Here is a link to an article that contains a link to the CDC reporting exactly that. This took me 15 seconds to find on the internet.

Here is a link to an article that contains a link to the CDC reporting exactly that. This took me 15 seconds to find on the internet.

So they took a snap shot from 14 districts and only took a couple months. Why not have a comprehensive look like Israel who’s data says something completely different. This is what’s frustrating. This is a study that is set up to give the information they were seeking

Reactions: pebbycree
So they took a snap shot from 14 districts and only took a couple months. Why not have a comprehensive look like Israel who’s data says something completely different. This is what’s frustrating. This is a study that is set up to give the information they were seeking
Are you really so dense that you think that the CDC isn't monitoring how effective vaccinations are? That this is the only study? That information is freaking everywhere on the internet.

I mean, even if you doubt their intent and political motivations, surely you don't doubt that the CDC is at least attempting to measure the vaccines' effectiveness....

BTW, this was a good thread with an article on how the vaccines work, why there are breakthrough cases, and why the vaccines help tremendously against hospitalization and death.

• Haha
Reactions: darterbury
This is disheartening on many levels.
Yeah but that's one person with one perspective and limited 'data'. Might be totally sincere but wouldn't consider it comprehensive. And the nurse didn't mention deaths for some reason.

Yeah but that's one person with one perspective and limited 'data'. Might be totally sincere but wouldn't consider it comprehensive. And the nurse didn't mention deaths for some reason.
Of course but when almost everyone has a story more awareness may be in order.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT