ADVERTISEMENT

$27 Million

My point was why the hate on Minneapolis. Change murders to kills. Weirdo.
There is a certain and logical chronology of urban decadence. detroit, cleveland, philly, the list goes on. Portland used to be a nice place to live as I'm sure many other cities did. Most are now petri dishes of failed liberal policy. Same for SF where you have 'shit & needle' maps. minneapolis is right on schedule with 'insane' civic and state leadership. No hate, just bafflement that folks don't make the connection that you get the government you vote for. And btw, how pleased are that your hard earned Texas tax $$$ will go a long way towards bailing out those sinking ships?

I have a lot of thoughts on the case but I’m willing to see how it plays out. I will say that no jury will find Chauvin innocent because BLM will find out who they are and ruin their lives.
Also, since so many cops are killing unarmed black men why haven’t we heard of any since the dude after Floyd? Did it stop? I know it’s happening at the rate of 13 a year but I must be missing the few anomalies that tear our country apart every time it happens.

Reactions: texasguyto
Do you believe people that take drugs deserve to die or is your argument that potentially he died because of the drugs at the exact same time he happened to have someone on his neck and him moaning “I can’t breath”?
Though it’s difficult to believe, our resident champion for mainstream media didn’t even watch the GF videos and his running his mouth about it anyway.

For those keeping score, this is the same poster that had the opinion that (paraphrased): “the concept of fake news is tearing this country apart”.

Last edited:
He was saying he couldn’t breathe before anyone had a neck against his throat. I don’t know if that played into the officer not taking it seriously enough. Tragic ending to a tragic life.

Do you believe people that take drugs deserve to die or is your argument that potentially he died because of the drugs at the exact same time he happened to have someone on his neck and him moaning “I can’t breath”?
You have absolutely no clue what the hell you are talking about. You have shown your ass here again.

Why? I assume this means you want bad things to happen given what I assume you think Portland is.

I've been traveling to Minneapolis for about 10 years regularly for work. Other than insanely cold, it's a great place full of nice people. Super clean, pretty and lots of really good restaurants. Do you wish ill on all cities where an individual police officer murders someone?
murder implies intent and your bias is clearly evident before anything has played out. People do die from drug use in case you weren't aware. He wasnt able to breath before being on the ground which was probably amplified during the whole situation.

Last edited:
You have absolutely no clue what the hell you are talking about. You have shown your ass here again.
It was a question about someone’s beliefs. How can asking someone a question have any of the weird meanings you attribute it to? I mean, I guess you’re right that I don’t have a clue as to his beliefs. Hence me asking. But I can’t figure out what I was talking about that got you all twisted up.

Last edited:
Though it’s difficult to believe, our resident champion for mainstream media didn’t even watch the GF videos and his running his mouth about it anyway.

For those keeping score, this is the same poster that had the opinion that (paraphrased): “the concept of fake news is tearing this country apart”.
We are keeping score? Who is winning?

And that’s not what I said but you weirdos love to make up easy arguments to fight and I guess win against.

I said the concept of believing that major news organizations publish stories that are fake is dangerous because it allows people to completely disregard the truth when it doesn’t fit their preconceived beliefs. Jan 6 proved that to be an accurate statement.

The fed taxpayers just re-imbursed them with passage of the bailout bill

Last edited:
Reactions: catorano
people...completely disregard the truth when it doesn’t fit their preconceived beliefs.

Does this extend to people who have not watched the videos but still suggest to others that the cop killed him by being “on his neck”?

gee-fvckin-whiz...where would people have gotten the idea that the cop killed GF by being “on his neck” in the first place?

If GF was in the process of ODing due to lethal levels of fentanyl in his system while being arrested, what was the point of all of those riots and billions of dollars in damage?

Last edited:
Reactions: texasguyto and wick
Why? I assume this means you want bad things to happen given what I assume you think Portland is.

I've been traveling to Minneapolis for about 10 years regularly for work. Other than insanely cold, it's a great place full of nice people. Super clean, pretty and lots of really good restaurants. Do you wish ill on all cities where an individual police officer murders someone?
My CFP lives in Minneapolis. His wife is from North Dakota. He said they’re looking to move from Minneapolis to ND soon. Not the same city it’s been for most of his life. It’s more the city and school leadership that he doesn’t agree with. Maybe not quite Portland or Austin, but it’s heading that direction, and since almost all of his business is online, no reason not to move

that’s a N=1 study, but it didn’t sound like Minneapolis was chock full of the traditional Midwest values we all think about.

as an aside, he actually wants to move to ND and buy a winter home on the coast of Alabama. Cheap, nice people, warm.

My regional president is from there and he mentioned something to the effect that the city council also approved a measure to pay restitution for slavery.

My regional president is from there and he mentioned something to the effect that the city council also approved a measure to pay restitution for slavery.

here is a problem. When stupid state and local politicians run all the conservatives out of their states or cities the only thing left is insane leftism. So now and forever Minnesota will be blue because it’ll be run down into the shitter and no one on the right will move there again. I’d move before I pay one damn red cent for reparations. Not my problem.

Dude - the cop didn't murder anyone. George Floyd had LETHAL doses of drugs in his system. Minneapolis police training tell them to use their knee on the neck to restrain a person. Terrible what happened, but don't convict the officer before all the facts are told.
This trial is going to be messy with huge riots because he probably will be convicted of a lesser charge than murder since Floyd was basically dieing of a drug overdose at the same time. I wish they would investigate more how the Chauvin guy was allowed to be cop with his past vast history of citizen complaints.

Reactions: tdogdfw
Are you aware of the amount of drugs in Floyd’s system? Does that matter to you?
This is true. If people want to be more informed then they should read about his toxicology report that said he was basically havin an OD. I also believe that holding your knee on a guys kneck that long is totally wrong but did not likely kill him.

It was a question about someone’s beliefs. How can asking someone a question have any of the weird meanings you attribute it to? I mean, I guess you’re right that I don’t have a clue as to his beliefs. Hence me asking. But I can’t figure out what I was talking about that got you all twisted up.
Because the two questions you posed in reply to my post are absolutely ridiculous. You people are so diabolically skilled at setting up the false narrative to try and prove your moral superiority and you look incredibly foolish while doing so.

here is a problem. When stupid state and local politicians run all the conservatives out of their states or cities the only thing left is insane leftism. So now and forever Minnesota will be blue because it’ll be run down into the shitter and no one on the right will move there again. I’d move before I pay one damn red cent for reparations. Not my problem.
the people who live there are in total disbelief

it’s possible for the dead guy to be a pos and the cop to be dirty all at the same time.

some stories don’t have heroes.

yes it is. Seems pretty clear GF was a pos. I guess the jury is still out on the cop. No pun intended.

i

Funny. I"ve been traveling to Chicago for years. People ask me about the nice bars and restaurants.

Most of our customers are in middle-class neighborhoods, and to get to them you sometimes drive through the worst neighborhoods you can imagine. So when somebody says a city is beautiful and friendly, you need to ask which side of the city they were in.
This is no lie, especially Chi town. Some parts made the geode room in the dorm seem like Taj Mahal.

Because the two questions you posed in reply to my post are absolutely ridiculous. You people are so diabolically skilled at setting up the false narrative to try and prove your moral superiority and you look incredibly foolish while doing so.
It’s tricky to be diabolically skilled and foolish at the same time. Hard needle to thread.

So the right wingers and friends read through this and determine only one poster has revealed his bias and it’s the one that doesn’t think like they do.

Man, this thread turned out......well, exactly as all the other one-sided AY political threads.

So the right wingers and friends read through this and determine only one poster has revealed his bias and it’s the one that doesn’t think like they do.

Man, this thread turned out......well, exactly as all the other one-sided AY political threads.
It troubles me deeply that so many of our Aggie brethren disappoint you. At times. Nuthin a full of box 410 shells can't fix. Huh Cheeky? Hahahaaa!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT