ADVERTISEMENT

This fun!

Laughing, but we are the example of a massive collision. These guys have been tought to not follow through on plays.
Take plays off if hussel is required. Then run the expected, but not expected plays,,,because they know the expected play- play…..

so done

Halftime Observations

That's the weirdest half I think I've ever seen. This game should be a blowout--and I'm not sure for who.
For A&M, this is all about beating themselves with the stupid crap ever. There was a lot of half-assing and lack of effort early on, but they've turned it on over the last 20 minutes.
The first 10 were a disaster. They had no hustle on the kickoff return -- and why are you kicking it to him anyway? -- and the interception by King was just terrible. He telegraphed that ball the whole way, and A&M runs those patterns so often that USC jumped them repeatedly.
And Wykoff? What the hell was that?
And somehow, they're only down 3. They just needed to stop sucking at an epic level.

Offensively, A&M has shown some life, piling up at least 216 yards (the statbroadcast here is very iffy), including a 97-yard, 13-play drive. We said all week that you needed to get Devon Achane the ball and he's got 75 yards on 13 carries. If anything, he should be getting ball more. Carolina's run defense isn't very good and even when they get to Achane, the first guy isn't bringing him down. And considering how bad the jumbo package looked on its one play, why wouldn't you give it to Achane more?
King has looked serviceable since the unbelievably bad pick. I wouldn't say good, but not bad. He's 11-19 for 115 yards and he deserves a lot of credit for the touchdown pass, because he kept his balance, kept his eyes up and found Max Wright, who made a great play. Wright has two career TDs-- both from King, both on this field.
Evan Stewart has been abusing his guy. He's only got 3 catches, but 56 yards. He's really running those sharp routes we've talked about since the spring. Chase Lane has 3 catches as well. Donovan Green looked like he was getting rolling before he got shaken up.
The playcalling is still mind-boggling. Starting off with throw after throw was a horrible decision. Then the repeated out routes were so predictable the Gamecocks knew what was coming. I said this week that they should roll the pocket and use the middle of the field more. They got down 17-0 and VOILA! Roll the pocket, middle of the field. And it worked.
The line has been up and down. They haven't given up any sacks, but King has seen heavy pressure on 3rd downs. On the other hand, he's also had time to go deep a few times. And the run blocking has been solid. Still, the stupid snap and so many false starts have killed them.

Defensively, A&M has gone from a 3-man front to a massive 4-man front, with Shemar Turner playing a lot of defensive end. It's working, because South Carolina has 15 yards of rushing. Marshawn Lloyd supposedly has 8. Rattler is 6-16 for 80 yards, but he's had a couple of wide open guys drop passes. Other times, though, he's been running for his life.
Bryce Anderson had a fantastic first half, stripping the ball for a fumble and getting another tackle for loss right after. Andre White being back has really helped. He's been where he needs to be and has been solid in the middle. McKinnley Jackson and Walter Nolen have helped blow up the middle, taking away a lot of where Lloyd wants to run.
One thing the defense needs to do is get Deuce Harmon off the field. He comes on in 3rd down situations and Carolina IMMEDIATELY goes at him. Every time they see 11, he's targeted. I haven't seen much, if any, of Denver Harris, and I'd rather take my chances with him.

The Aggies have flipped momentum in this game, but they've got to go after Carolina and win this the old-fashioned way: hit them in the mouth. Run the ball with Achane and continue to pressure the line of scrimmage. Give King time to get the ball down the field, because he actually did it a little. And call better plays. No more out routes.

Dating in your 40s & with a married woman

I've talked about it before, but I'll set the stage again. Divorced for 2 years, in a unknown town (St Louis), with 2 young kids half the time.

I'm obviously dating and the main source of this is through dating apps. I think I'm up to five and I'm unimpressed, but it gets the job done from time to time. Observations:

-There must be a bunch of losers out there, because having your shit together gets you a long way.
-There also must be a BUNCH of creeps on these, because likes are at a premium and I'm a good looking guy, pretty fit, and have my shit together. Another thing that I need to work on are my profiles. I do not like talking about myself or taking photos of myself.
-You are set in your ways in your 40s and for me it shows, because finding someone you click with is hard and I'm lowered my "requirements" a bit and still it's really hard to find someone worth a shit. I'm looking for a spark and that redhead I was dating a few months ago has been it. Man she was hot and really nice, but crazy.

Onto my latest adventure. I meet this gal that's polyamorous and is married. I have nothing going on that would keep me from seeing where this goes, so we're meeting next Wednesday at her house. The husband will be there (upstairs apparently). No cuck situation or threesome situation, I asked. We're just meeting and seeing what happens from there. I've never done anything like this in my life, but down for the experience. One side of me thinks I'm going to get murdered, other side is just going with it. I will be texting a friend the address, photo, and info before I step foot into the place. I don't expect it'll go well, so it sets me up nicely if it does. Any experience with this or advise? I wouldn't do it if it wasn't worth it, girl is really hot again.

Go.

Int ?

Ok. I'm only putting about 50% of the blame on that first quarter INT on King. I put the other 50% on whoever designed that dumb ass play. There isn't a QB in college (and maybe only Josh Allen in the NFL) that can stand on the left side college hash mark and throw a 10 yard out to the right sideline. That ball has to travel 40 yards in the air with nothing but downside on the play.

Who the hell had that as a route. That guys only possible routes should be a slant, a post, or a fly.
Reactions: BC93 and wick
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT