ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for an Aggie gift?

An Ag buddy of mine started a business manufacturing and selling custom ice cube trays and inserts. He has dozens of insert options, including the Aggie bundle below. Just in time for the holiday season.

AggieLifestyleShot-2_1800x1800.jpg

O-Line Problems

Multiple people on both of the other sites are saying every starting O-lineman but Fatheree is out right now. Foster might be out for the season (no clue on injury), Robinson re-hurt his ankle, Zuhn still hasn't passed concussion protocol and we all know about Moko. Good times!!

20 YEARS on AggieYell - Unbelievable

I can’t believe it, but I have now been on Aggie Yell for 20 years. And it has been a good 20 years. This family has stayed together through the loss of friends, sickness and recovery of loved ones, death of spouses and other personal challenges. I appreciate this internet family and understand how it helps those that both post about their joys and hardships, as well as those that read about them.

There has never been a time that I didn’t get a chuckle out of one of your comments whether football related or not. There has also been times I have laughed so hard I've cried. I’m scared to estimate the number of hours I have spent on this website. There is no doubt this has been the cheapest/hour form of entertainment I have ever done.

Honestly, I consider the football talk to be secondary compared to the personal stories.

I just want to thank everyone and pray that we can make it to the top in football in my lifetime.

I’m Hardcorp, Class of 79’, Company L-1, Petroleum Engineering.

BTHO south carolina

The Watchers

Anyone have any idea about the ending?

Felt like we binge watched because we wanted to know but got left hanging.

It's an unsolved mystery, and I know they have to leave you hanging and let you come to your own conclusions, but the whole story had so many red herrings that were blatantly put out there for you to bite on that the ending was very unsatisfying.

Okay, it's gameweek. No more lame posts.
Reactions: geb

Bye week off topic thread...Class A Diesel Pushers

We've been pulling a 37ft 2018 Keystone Avalanche all over the west for about 4 years now. We've decided that we want to upgrade to a Class A Diesel Pusher. Retiring in about 10 months, wife about 4 months after that, but she would have the option to come back under contract, but she can do her job from anywhere with adequate WiFi. Get rid of the 2500 HD and drag a Wrangler behind it. We go pretty high up to hit trout streams and Alpine lakes, and a Jeep makes the most sense.

So far, we seem to have an affinity for Tiffin rigs. Mainly the Allegros and the Phaetons ( 37-40 ft). Was wondering if anyone here had experience with those or diesel pushers in general and might have some advice.
Reactions: CheekySchneider
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT