ADVERTISEMENT

Formula 1

Racing in Miami this weekend. Tickets sold out the first day, the cheapest ticket being $640, second only to Monaco.

Race announced for Vegas next year. Austin will probably have the largest attendance of any US sporting event this year.

Obvious F1 is trying very hard to build a market in the US and I think it’s working. The Netflix series has a lot to do with that, IMO.

Do You Personally Know Someone With PTSD?

I ask this because I wrote a PTSD Paper that has helped many. Helping people with PTSD is a passion, and the paper is free. The major advantage I have is I understand PTSD better than the therapists. I know how people with PTSD generally feel and think. I feel good when I help someone but feel ecstatic for the person I helped. This is just a cursory inquiry.

***A&M-UMass game thread***

Holy crap, it's miserable. It's currently 37, wind out of the north and some of that rain...isn't. It's sleeting.
Looking at who's warming up, Achane isn't going. We knew that. I think Crownover will get the start since it's senior day. Moose is suited up WITHOUT sleeves. Donovan Green is back. King looks like he's better physically, but Weigman's starting. Myles Jones is suited up, which shocked me. All the same, it looks like Jaylon, Chappell and Smoke will be the corners.

Duped, Snuckered, Hoodwinked ....

Is it just me or do others sense that we, as CFB fans, have been deceived by these so called coaches or is it that our passion just creates unrealistic expectations? This year in particular it seems that there are just very few really good teams and very few good coaching jobs being done. Brian Kelly geta an A+ (unbelievable, I know), Kirby Smart is top of the pile, Sonny Dykes struck gold, Matt Campbell became very mortal, Sarkisian is mediocre as he always has been, Saban had an off year, Lane Kiffin is pretty good even if I despise his smugness, but really other than Georgia and LSU there aren't any "SCARY" teams this year. Jimbo better have one helluva 2023 or his legacy is gonna smell from here to Caldwell for a long time.
Reactions: MPAGG

Changes Since A&M Beat Bama in 2021

What has changed since A&M beat Bama last year?

Different DC
Different Oline coach
Loss of upper classmen leadership

This can all be fixed by NSD........plus add in a new OC.

You can look at it as the glass is half full or half empty.

I'm looking at it as "Who the hell drank half my Tito's?"
(Tito's being the upward trajectory mojo we had after last season with the recruiting class)

We will never, ever experience another season with the series of crazy shit that has happened this season. Never, ever.

This can be fixed.

Fisher has made good hires before, and will again.

There are better days ahead. We will cross the river Jordan.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT