ADVERTISEMENT

I told you so posts..

Can you douchebags quit with them. We all know this season sucked ass. We don't need you all to keep ****ing posting reminders about it. I for one am not giving up hope for this team. While you all see nothing but negatives, i see some damn good positives going into next season. I think we have stars in the making at QB, WR, DL, DB, and some of the recruits we have coming in will contribute as well.

Article says Ags are number 1.....for number of players in the portal...

It says 25 have entered the portal............bet negative recruiting against the Ags are at all time high

Florida at 18

Arkie at 17........

Add 9 seniors and you have 34 leaving.....then add those players going to the NFL........well...you are between 37 and 40..........almost half the team is gone

Jimbo better earn his money in recruiting players as well as the staff he needs to be sucessful....
Reactions: gpTopFlite

Hmmm…

Told y’all this was all going to happen over a month and a half ago. I was blasted and told I am just negative. Told you we would lose 15-20 key transfers (that has hit) and this class would not be good.

We are in a bad spot to be honest. We are now thin at LB, CB, WR, OL, QB, and there is no signs of us fixing that. Texas is now prime to take back control of this state and that is solely on Jimbo.

Again probably going to get blasted but who cares. I love this university, this program and I am tired of being ok with mediocrity
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT