ADVERTISEMENT

Trump paying taxes

I like the tax code for properties as it has been a great incentive for me to invest in commercial and family rentals. I am providing a place for business's and people to work and live while earning a nice return which includes depreciation that shelters my income. Over the years the depreciation rules (tax code) have changed many times but I play by the rules and it truly is capitalism at its finest.

While I understand the fundamentals of the code I have been forced to rely on "experts" to complete and file my return. Based on the complexity of my return, I bet there are not many on this site that could even begin to fathom Trumps return much less make any judgements.

The house Ways and Means committee is who to blame here. You know, the same house run by democrats.

It is down right silly to talk about Trump’s taxes. By the way, I don’t care about Biden’s either.

Reactions: dad_in_tx
if lefties are so worried about people legally using tax loopholes, then follow Herman Cain's 9-9-9 plan.

9% flat tax, 9% sales tax, and 9% corporate tax - then rich people would be actually paying more in with sales tax on their luxury purchases. no loopholes then get rid of all of the ridiculous tax code. I'd even be for 9% for the first $5M then an additional 9% for the next $5M for the income tax part. How many people have > $5M income anyway?

I
Just say you’re cool with the president avoiding taxes. It’s weird how you guys can’t just say you’re ok with objective things. The blind support is crazy. You can say I like all his policies and I will vote for him, but I don’t care much for this thing.
I'm fine with him only paying $750 a year in taxes as long as it complies with the tax code. There. It's been said. Again. Clearly you have a reading comprehension problem.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT