ADVERTISEMENT

Trump paying taxes

As long as the IRS is good with it why should I care? You ok with Biden enriching his family while selling the middle class out to China for the past 47 years? Which one is more repugnant?
Which is more objective?

Wtf does that matter. He did it. Is it objective to give Biden’s brother the contract to build homes in Iraq when he’s never been in construction?

Reactions: darterbury
So if a candidate for president’s son did something you don’t like, then it’s ok that the president of the United States of America cheats on his taxes. Got it.

So if a candidate for president’s son did something you don’t like, then it’s ok that the president of the United States of America cheats on his taxes. Got it.
Is the IRS concerned? And I didn’t say anything about Hunter Biden but there is a treasure trove of information there. What are the odds of Biden is elected the republicans can impeach him over the shit he was involved in. There actually should be an FBI investigation into the whole Biden family and you want to ignore all of it

Last edited:
Reactions: 2th_doc
No. Just like Hillary Clinton paying a Russian operative to make shit up about Trump doesn’t seem to bother you. Or the Obama administration along with Biden spying on the Trump campaign and presidency doesn’t seem to faze you in the least. Just like BLM doesn’t seem to bother you with their Marxist agenda.

Still waiting for you to post some positive things BLM are doing on Twitter
See - that’s the whole issue with you right wing nuts. You think anyone who leans left loves everything about riots, Antifa, etc. When I equate that with you loving Alex Jones and everything he stands for you can’t wrap your heads around it.

There are extremists who on both sides that most don’t agree with.

But tell me how tolerant you guys are now or whatever else Tucker told you to say yesterday.

No. Just like Hillary Clinton paying a Russian operative to make shit up about Trump doesn’t seem to bother you. Or the Obama administration along with Biden spying on the Trump campaign and presidency doesn’t seem to faze you in the least. Just like BLM doesn’t seem to bother you with their Marxist agenda.
What are you talking about? Focus bud. We are discussing Trump and taxes.

See - that’s the whole issue with you right wing nuts. You think anyone who leans left loves everything about riots, Antifa, etc. When I equate that with you loving Alex Jones and everything he stands for you can’t wrap your heads around it.

But tell me how tolerant you guys are now or whatever else Tucker told you to say yesterday.
Umm. You are the only person I know who listens to that dirt bag. And you seem fine with people like Don Lemon spewing hate and pushing for a complete overthrow of our system. On prime time network news. But some weirdo with a radio show no one listens to is a problem. You can call me whatever you want but your side is supporting the shit show we are seeing in democrat cities. With democrat DA’s refusing to prosecute criminals and prosecuting people trying to protect their homes and property. That’s all democrat

Anyway - want to defend the POTUS engaging in tax evasion? Or discuss Don Lemon?

You seem to have a hard time focusing.

Considering our tax code what is more American than tax evasion. And I’m sorry if I don’t put much stock in anything from the NYT.

Crazy you’re ok with a part time greeter at Walmart paying more taxes than Trump. Just nobody will say that’s not ok. Instead you’ll say “but whatabout...”

You know who else supposedly didn’t pay taxes that was conveniently brought up right before an election? Mittens Romney. This is the democrat playbook. Rinse and repeat. When you have a media outlet like the NYT or any other liberal news outlet that can run with the story it doesn’t matter if it is true. It’s infuriating how ignorant these people think we are to believe anything they say. Crap like this is what got trump elected so I say keep it up. Thanks for posting

So still not tackling the actual issue. This is fun. Will you ever defend and/or say this isn’t ok?

Que what about Calvin Coolidge or whatever response.

He paid $750 dollars in taxes in two years in a row. Just think about that for a minute. I assume we all paid more every month or week on taxes.

How are you ok with that? Don’t say well what about whoever. How is anyone ok with the president avoiding taxes?

texasguytoo - do you have some twitter links that can express your thoughts? Because I know you can’t actually say coherent things yourself.

it doesn't matter if you love it or not.

the democrat party and BLM are funded (among other places) by the same left wing organization.

biden staffers were contributing to an organization that bailed out rioters.

a vote for biden is a vote to strengthen these organizations.

and i am not concerned that trump (who already donates his presidential salary) is flaking on his taxes.

as complicated as his taxes must be due to owning multiple entities in multiple states, i am sure that someone will manage to find some i not dotted, or t not crossed and raise a stink about it.

Reactions: RINGDUNKER93
it doesn't matter if you love it or not.

the democrat party and BLM are funded (among other places) by the same left wing organization.

biden staffers were contributing to an organization that bailed out rioters.

a vote for biden is a vote to strengthen these organizations.
So you are not going to address the thing discussed either.

Yep! If the IRS says it’s OKAY it’s fine wit me.
Did you pay more than $750 in taxes? Can we either agree he either lied about income or he’s a tax evader.

The weird love for him is bizarre. Crazy people can’t say I vote republican but don’t like something about Trump. But you guys keep loving this guy.

Did you pay more than $750 in taxes? Can we either agree he either lied about income or he’s a tax evader.

The weird love for him is bizarre. Crazy people can’t say I vote republican but don’t like something about Trump. But you guys keep loving this guy.
No we can’t agree. And I pay a little as I have to
I sorta think you’re retarded. So it feels mean to respond to you substantively.

how kind ofyou to be so thoughtful...

dick!

Post #28

Also, what’s the tax rate on Eastern European payola?
Just say you’re cool with the president avoiding taxes. It’s weird how you guys can’t just say you’re ok with objective things. The blind support is crazy. You can say I like all his policies and I will vote for him, but I don’t care much for this thing.

Just say you’re cool with the president avoiding taxes. It’s weird how you guys can’t just say you’re ok with objective things. The blind support is crazy. You can say I like all his policies and I will vote for him, but I don’t care much for this thing.

Does anyone not try to avoid taxes?

Reactions: NebFlanders
The president you guys all think made bazillions a year paying nothing should raise some red flag.

Either he lied about the bizzions made or he lied to the IRS.

What I can’t understand is people’s unfettered love for him. I’ve got lots of criticisms for Biden. You guys think this lying cheating asshat hung the moon. If you said he’s a terrible human but I like his policies I can at least understand. But the defending everything is so weird. He’s a terrible person.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT