ADVERTISEMENT

Texas A&M anthropology professor, triggered by former first lady Michelle

You’re not reading closely then.
Then quote it for me. What I’ve seen is people point out that violence and criminal unrest has been in play for nearly a year with some egging it on. And it was done for political influence. You could call it insurrectionist behavior That’s true.

And Pelosi and Maxine Waters and others have been saying for a long time they thought there should be uprisings or to get in politicians’ faces if protesters see them out and about. Yet those actions and statements got passes. It’s the same as the Parler debate and even the lockdown debate—rules for thee and not for me.

the stuff he said publicly gets you fired from pretty much any position of consequence.

this isn't even in the same realm as trying to get "chase" cancelled from paw patrol, you imbecile.
So cancel when you deem it appropriate but not when you don’t.

That clears it up

No one who posted this about the president of the United States:

Can you imagine? After eight years of impeccable governance, leaving the White House to a fat klansman with a wife bought from a catalog, surrounded by a collection of savages and misfits, all physically deformed and resentful of their deformities?

Obama left a shelf full of reports done by scientists and intellectuals, on every relevant subject necessary to his successor, and his successor cannot read?

Low-grade depression? She is entitled to a deep, giant depression.

I always though [sic] this was going to have a normal end, with trump having a heart attack on top of his daughter and crushing her with his fat, and Kushner having to try to resuscitate her (for the money) from drowning in trump’s vomit of Pepsi and half-chewed chicken nuggets, swallowed in big chunks … and now the democrats are going to get him reelected.

Unanonymously on a public forum that could be eventually tied back to my company would work for me. This isn’t McDonald’s. There’s an expectation that you handle yourself as a professional in public.

Then quote it for me. What I’ve seen is people point out that violence and criminal unrest has been in play for nearly a year with some egging it on. And it was done for political influence. You could call it insurrectionist behavior That’s true.

And Pelosi and Maxine Waters and others have been saying for a long time they thought there should be uprisings or to get in politicians’ faces if protesters see them out and about. Yet those actions and statements got passes. It’s the same as the Parler debate and even the lockdown debate—rules for thee and not for me.
Why is there any reference to past events. Why can’t taking over the Capitol of the United States of America be looked at as its own event? You have some idiots like Dad-in-tx saying he has no sympathy for the officer beat to death because some other police offer was killed before by someone he doesn’t want moving into his neighborhood. The Microsoft fella somehow excuses the murdering of a cop shown on video as an unrelated stroke. It’s the most fvchsd up thing I’ve ever seen.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT