ADVERTISEMENT

Should we volunteer to wear masks?

Dr Peter Daszak reported to National Academy of Press, 2016.

He is the President of the ECO Health Alliance and works out of China and is responsible for gain of research for Corona virus manipulation.

Dr Daazak - “We need to increase public understanding of the need for medical countermeasures, such as a pan Corona virus vaccine. A key driver is the media and the economics will follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profits at the end of the process.”

Per the video, “he is independently coordinating the Chinese non lab leak, non theory because there wasn’t a lab leak, this was an intentional bio weaponization of spike proteins to inject into people to get them addicted to a pan Corona vaccine. This has nothing to do with a pathogen and every study that’s ever been launched to try to verify a lab leak is a red herring. Nothing zero to do about a virus.

Last edited:
Up to 46’ mark it discusses the origins of Covid and how we got to where we are now, the “new normal”. 46’ mark elaborates more on this type of “vaccine’

India News on Dr Peter Daszak 1 month ago.

Last edited:
Ok, keep wearing yours outdoors, when you stand up at a bar and driving alone. We know who the sheep are.
I flat out said earlier they don’t work outdoors and I’m taking about indoors around people. Yes you’re right I listen to actual doctors who have a speciality in dealing with infectious diseases.

Reactions: Rocksolid
I flat out said earlier they don’t work outdoors and I’m taking about indoors around people. Yes you’re right I listen to actual doctors who have a speciality in dealing with infectious diseases.
If you’re truly open to additional credentialed information then listen to what I just posted and get back to me. I’ll buy your beer at the game if you do. Get back to me after.

If you’re talking about masks I understand if you’re around a group of people you know and trust. Completely get that. If you’re talking about the election though there is nothing to talk about. Will say that hopefully Biden gets a better 4 years than Trump got. He didn’t deserve the amount of crap he dealt with.

Every one of trumps lawyers when put under oath have said that everything was theater. Even Gulianni said under oath that they had NO PROOF the election was stolen
funny how the far right nut jobs are suddenly capable of telling the truth when perjury charges get involved.

there’s a whole bunch on here who voted for a lying douchebag car salesman who can only stay financially solvent if american tax payers or russian mobsters bail him out every five years or so.

the real kicker is they claim to hate both welfare and treason.

not particularly deep thinkers, this bunch.

there’s a whole bunch on here who voted for a lying douchebag car salesman who can only stay financially solvent if american tax payers or russian mobsters bail him out every five years or so.

the real kicker is they claim to hate both welfare and treason.

not particularly deep thinkers, this bunch.
And there’s a bunch who voted for a lying, corrupt, plagiarizing racist with dementia who can only stay solvent by fleecing taxpayers and peddling influence to Ukrainian mobsters and the ChiComs while grifting for his drug-addled kids.

I have never seen a guy get destroyed by politics, and more importantly a political candidate than you. It discredits everything you have posted in the last few years.
such irony.

trump regularly discredits the lies he told yesterday with the contradictory ones he’s telling today.

sometimes he has done it in the same speech.

does it bother the red sheep?

nope.

That is one stupid tweet. First, a quick Google search shows the story on every news station. Second, why should we be outrages that “under Biden” we seized a ton of drugs? I’d think we would be happy. Seems like a good thing.

Yes, Because the illegals are flooding over the border in such large numbers and with new records being set each month. Yes, they are catching some but the vast majority they aren’t. Same with the bad characters invading our country.

Knowing what we know about the Delta strain and that 40% of America isn't going to get vaccinated, should we volunteer to start wearing masks now? It would be nice to save the football season, if that's even possible at this point.
Hell no!! Delta variant has a 99.02 survival rate, higher than the flu and common cold. Do you wear masks for those? Here's the rub, the death rates attributed to Covid and or it's "delta" variant have been so skewed, exaggerated and just flat lied about, we have no way of knowing what the real numbers are. We do know this, if they're lying about it, it's to make it appear more lethal than it really is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT