ADVERTISEMENT

Losers and suckers

Reactions: dad_in_tx and wick
The fact that you even asked tells me you’re ignorant about the military culture.
Also active duty military personnel can’t officially endorse a candidate so of course they are retired.
I was never in the military so I am definitely ignorant about military culture. The headline says Senior Military Leaders. That implies current. So are they current leaders?

Also, Newsweek covered the story already. They used the term "Retired Senior Military Leaders" which seems more accurate. And also very ironic given the tweet saying the media will censor, scrub, or ignore it.

I was never in the military so I am definitely ignorant about military culture. The headline says Senior Military Leaders. That implies current. So are they current leaders?

Also, Newsweek covered the story already. They used the term "Retired Senior Military Leaders" which seems more accurate. And also very ironic given the tweet saying the media will censor, scrub, or ignore it.

Well like I said, active military can’t endorse a candidate.

You guys KNOW he said that. You also KNOW he could not care less Putin put bounties on our soldiers. Fox News KNOWS it and has said so. For whatever reason you are just refusing to admit it - that is unless you agree with him and want to give him cover. It is ridiculous that everyone one of you have some tie to the military but you continue to back him. My father served in WWII, Korea, and Viet Nam and I will be DAMNED if I will allow his, or your, bullsh** go unchallenged. Yeah, I take that personally. Talk about losers and suckers. Where the hell is your pride for our military and, even moreso, where is your pride for yourselves?

You guys KNOW he said that. You also KNOW he could not care less Putin put bounties on our soldiers. Fox News KNOWS it and has said so. For whatever reason you are just refusing to admit it - that is unless you agree with him and want to give him cover. It is ridiculous that everyone one of you have some tie to the military but you continue to back him. My father served in WWII, Korea, and Viet Nam and I will be DAMNED if I will allow his, or your, bullsh** go unchallenged. Yeah, I take that personally. Talk about losers and suckers. Where the hell is your pride for our military and, even moreso, where is your pride for yourselves?

You don’t KNOW shit

I am still waiting on one of the big scandals they have accused him of being true. None of them have been proven. Just throw crap on the wall and hope it sticks.

Anonymous sources say” blah blah blah” how friggin convenient it is an anonymous source. Just like the whistleblower. Never came forward to face the guy he is accusing. Such complete Bullshit.

Meanwhile you have Joe Biden on video threatening to withhold money from a foreign Government until they get rid of the prosecutor going after his Son. Crickets.

What we are seeing from the left right now in the street is insane. Can’t believe anyone would vote in that direction. Lunacy

Even if true, do you think the majority of American's know that, thereby making that headline not misleading?
Clown

Which question? The one about what most people believe?
I don’t know if most people know military leaders can’t endorse presidential candidates.
I would assume common sense would tell people they couldn’t but there’s not a lot of common sense going around right now.
So you think that headline is not misleading bc the average person believes the military cannot endorse a candidate? That’s accurate?

What about the DOD regulation I cited saying they in fact can give their personal opinion on candidates? Just going to that and assume you’re right?

So you think that headline is not misleading bc the average person believes the military cannot endorse a candidate? That’s accurate?

What about the DOD regulation I cited saying they in fact can give their personal opinion on candidates? Just going to that and assume you’re right?
There’s a very specific reason why military leaders can’t officially endorse a candidate or get involved with election disputes.
I really don’t care if you believe me or understand the importance of why that is.

Consider the source but sounds like some people don't agree

But i guess trump should have bombed Russia...or give them a sweetheart uranium deal. So confusing how democrat foreign policy is. Seems like Biden gave up Ukraine pretty easily and got his son hooked up pretty sweet in the process. You really think trump is the one who likes to cozy up to Communists?

Yep. Totally uncovered by CNN. Because screen shots tell the whole story...

Last edited:
Yep. Totally uncovered by CNN. Because screen shots tell the whole story...

Oh good job, CNN! You managed to write a couple of articles. Too bad everything said on air essentially disparaged both peace deals.

Also, on the day of brokering these deals, CNN did not have it anywhere on the front page. Pretty sure Shapiro had a segment on it.

i think i'll get my grandfather a STUPID BASTARD t-shirt
and granny can wear her I'M WITH STUPID BASTARD apron.

Reactions: texasguyto
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT