ADVERTISEMENT

Losers and suckers

OP thinks this actually happened. And who could blame him, “sources” from 2 years ago said it was true.

The president has repeatedly disparaged the intelligence of service members, and asked that wounded veterans be kept out of military parades, multiple sources tell The Atlantic.

When President Donald Trump canceled a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris in 2018, he blamed rain for the last-minute decision, saying that “the helicopter couldn’t fly” and that the Secret Service wouldn’t drive him there. Neither claim was true.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

Reactions: texasguyto
"The allegations were first reported in The Atlantic. A senior Defense Department official with firsthand knowledge of events and a senior U.S. Marine Corps officer who was told about Trump’s comments confirmed some of the remarks to The Associated Press, including the 2018 cemetery comments."

https://apnews.com/edf5d17c4d41cfb69117f0cf97ef6ac6

Reactions: zcar
Is this directed to Trump?
No, the pronoun was YOU!

Sources say you’re full of shit! An anonymous informant at AY has confirmed it as being true.

Interesting that after two years, this materializes exact the morning AFTER Nancy Pelosi pulls off the world record stupid action and explanation of that action.

Nice try

Last edited:
i'd like to highlight this again:

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead

when this is at the beginning of the story, you know the rest is bullshit.

"mr president, should we honor american war dead?"

"no, i do not believe it is important, and my hair may become disheveled"

More fake news from Travster. No way. This is about like them claiming trump was colluding with Russia by telling through the media that he wants someone from Russia to release Hillary’s emails that she deleted. He was making fun of the media and Hillary to their face and the dumb shits wanted to call that Russian collision.

Reactions: texasguyto
Curious if this came from Russian spies that the DNC paid for? Is this Russian collusion by the democrats again? Is there a fake dossier that was the source? Is our intelligence and FBI spying on Republicans again @travster ?

Since you mention Russian collusion, it's rich that that the sources here are challenged to go on record, yet during the impeachment Trump tried blocking anyone from going on record.

No one is going to admit who said it, or if they did unless Trump is out in 2021. This won't change anyone's mind imo.

OP thinks this actually happened. And who could blame him, “sources” from 2 years ago said it was true.

The president has repeatedly disparaged the intelligence of service members, and asked that wounded veterans be kept out of military parades, multiple sources tell The Atlantic.

When President Donald Trump canceled a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris in 2018, he blamed rain for the last-minute decision, saying that “the helicopter couldn’t fly” and that the Secret Service wouldn’t drive him there. Neither claim was true.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

The Atlantic...ha ha ha. They are so fair and impartial towards Trump.

Yep, he has overwhelming veteran support for a reason and that’s because he’s fixing the system that was completely broken.
I know this is current service men and women and not veteran's, but maybe your statement is not all that accurate.

Another Anonymous source. I swear if Trump was so bad you think some of the accusers would come out and stand by their accusations.

BTW, Trump has 5 people that say this is BS.
Trump also today said he never call John Mccain a loser. That is on video. I don't know whether he said this or not, but him or his people denying it carries little weight.

Trump also today said he never call John Mccain a loser. That is on video. I don't know whether he said this or not, but him or his people denying it carries little weight.
Never does the media claiming anonymous sources.
Even if he did say it many of us won’t believe it after the media crying wolf about him since he decided to run for office.
You can’t cry wolf 1000 times and expect people to believe you the 1001st time.

Never does the media claiming anonymous sources.
Even if he did say it many of us won’t believe it after the media crying wolf about him since he decided to run for office.
You can’t cry wolf 1000 times and expect people to believe you the 1001st time.
Believe them or not, I am not inclined to care about anonymous sources either. Like a criminal trial, you get to face your accusers for a reason. Come out and tell us what he said and let Trump defend himself (or not) or shut up.

Trump said McCain wasn’t an American hero because hero’s don’t get caught. So it’s not that far fetched that he said this.

Reactions: BIMSAg02
Trump said McCain wasn’t an American hero because hero’s don’t get caught. So it’s not that far fetched that he said this.
Not quite what he said, but close enough that it was a low blow and wrong. I just rewatched it. He said that McCain was considered a war hero because he was captured and Trump likes people who aren't captured. In reality, McCain was a war hero and Trump shouldn't have said that. Still, doesn't mean he's said everything attributed to him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT