ADVERTISEMENT

Ginsburg

News on the political board. What a shame but it is real. She was a tough one.

Seems like a lot of people have more respect for her than she did for the rest of the country

My most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced..
that could be the card that Trump plays in order to WIN the election.. shock people into voting for a more conservative court.

Well win Trump wins, your side will say the same thing. You’re all in on hypocrisy.
If trump wins, he can appoint who he sees fit with the consent of the senate.

Can you really support a nomination before the election after the Garland issue?

(Your spelling of when as win troubles me greatly btw. Makes me think you’re an idiot)

“The American people are perfectly capable of having their say on this issue, so let's give them a voice. Let's let the American people decide. The Senate will appropriately revisit the matter when it considers the qualifications of the nominee the next president nominates, whoever that might be," McConnell said.

EiPVAN1XcAEllav

After watching the left this year and what their plans are for our country I’ll sleep very well if Trump gets this done before the election.
The dems have lost any right to my sympathy or respect with what they have become.
You can be hypocritical. Just admit it and move on.

If your side does it and Biden wins, Dems will add two more seats on the court and **** you anyways

What is sad is I have a case set for argument in October that actually affects real Americans. Like you and me. If the court is tainted by politics it will vote against the American people and nobody will know what happened until it happened and they are screwed. It’s depressing fighting for people who have no clue that corporate America is ****ing them.

After watching the left this year and what their plans are for our country I’ll sleep very well if Trump gets this done before the election.
The dems have lost any right to my sympathy or respect with what they have become.
Your brand of crazy is terrifying.

Reactions: bioaggie
You can be hypocritical. Just admit it and move on.

If your side does it and Biden wins, Dems will add two more seats on the court and **** you anyways

What is sad is I have a case set for argument in October that actually affects real Americans. Like you and me. If the court is tainted by politics it will vote against the American people and nobody will know what happened until it happened and they are screwed. It’s depressing fighting for people who have no clue that corporate America is ****ing them.
Honest question: do you think that a DemocratIc president, at the end of an election year, with a Senate dem majority, would hold off until after the election to appoint a Supreme Court justice?

Honest question: do you think that a DemocratIc president, at the end of an election year, with a Senate dem majority, would hold off until after the election to appoint a Supreme Court justice?
We saw what McConnell did

Lol at anyone from the left calling someone else crazy.
Either you’re ignorant or agree with what the left has become. Either way you’re part of the problem and are dangerous to American freedoms and ideals.
You want a one party system that only believes in whatever crazy ass shit you see on Twitter. The hypocrisy here is so intense.

Either believe in our democracy or don’t. You clearly don’t. Anyone who believes differently than you should be canceled. The irony is so thick.

You want a one party system that only believes in whatever crazy ass shit you see on Twitter. The hypocrisy here is so intense.

Either believe in our democracy or don’t. You clearly don’t. Anyone who believes differently than you should be canceled. The irony is so thick.
Apparently you don’t understand the concept of irony

Did Obama not try to appoint a replacement for Scalia?
Yes he did. Garland who both sides found qualified. And Mitch wouldn’t even vote because it was an election year. That was February of 2016.

Hence the point. Will the Republicans honor their own words and wait until the election given Mitch’s 2016 proclamations?

I absolutely don’t want a one party system.
I’d love to have more than one option but unfortunately the dems have lost their ever loving minds and therefore I’m forced to hope they have as little power as possible.
People like me didn’t want this, you’re party and it’s insane ideology made it this way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT