ADVERTISEMENT

Castle doctrine

I didn’t say anything was gonna happen. I just asked you for details about the case, which you know nothing about.

I don’t either, but I’m not on here spewing bullshit.

Good day, sir
I know a lot about the case. Because I read it.

Did you not say “Good news is we are about to find out?” Was your account hacked? Or was that not a comment that “anything was gonna happen?”

giphy.gif

At $20k a day, Rudi has lots more crazy.

He’s destroying the country as seen on this website, but whatever he needs to pay for fancy law care settings is worth it. And he is getting paid to help con people to keep sending in money, half of which is paying off campaign debt so Trump is once again profiting off his supporters.

At $20k a day, Rudi has lots more crazy.

He’s destroying the country as seen on this website, but whatever he needs to pay for fancy law care settings is worth it. And he is getting paid to help con people to keep sending in money, half of which is paying off campaign debt so Trump is once again profiting off his supporters.
Democrats and establishment Republicans destroyed this country with a stolen election.

Reactions: darterbury
I’m literally quoting you saying “she does come from a reasonable place” in the post of mine which you quoted. You, this twat, and the imbeciles that vote with her deserve to be stripped of your liberties, stripped of the ability to protect your family and yourself, and every other shitty thing coming down the pike.
You sound like a weirdo.

Democrats and establishment Republicans destroyed this country with a stolen election.
Nope but you’re going to follow whatever Trump says and he is a man of no decency or dignity.

Either you’re blind to that or it’s exactly what you admire.

Is there any amount of courts, many Trump appointees, that look at the evidence and say the cases are frivolous for you to not believe this?

Or any amount of times Trump’s lawyers say in court there is no evidence of fraud?

Or are you just going with the court of lawn care?

Is there any amount of courts, many Trump appointees, that look at the evidence and say the cases are frivolous for you to not believe this?

Or any amount of times Trump’s lawyers say in court there is no evidence of fraud?

Or are you just going with the court of lawn care?
I’m going with what I have seen. A corrupt democrat and establishment Republican theft of an election. I don’t trust the government that ran a coup attempt over the last 4-5 years on a completely fabricated story. If you and democrats like you can impeach a president after 4 years of complete bullshit I don’t have to accept the results of a stolen election.

Why choose to live in a place that you cannot trust?

Why live in a place that if things don’t go your way politically you automatically think 1) it’s completely horrible for you 2) there was some plot to steer it that way.

That’s no way to live

So the Trump appointed judges are in on it too. Got it.

How do you personally not accept the results of the election?

Why choose to live in a place that you cannot trust?

Why live in a place that if things don’t go your way politically you automatically think 1) it’s completely horrible for you 2) there was some plot to steer it that way.

That’s no way to live
I didn’t chose to live in a corrupt country. It happened over time. Just like it did in Venezuela. Always wanted to move to Mexico when I retire but that got fvcked up by the Cartels. Not sure where I will go now honestly once California turns Texas. I do however see me selling everything eventually and heading somewhere. I would ask you the same question. Why do people move to places because of the opportunity it provides with the thought of changing it politically? Why would you live in a state like Texas that has historically been a free state that respects personal property rights and vote to completely change it? Why would you screw over your neighbors and fellow Texans? Why not just move to a state that is governed the way you want. There are plenty of California and NY type states that you are voting for us to be like. I’m a 8-9 generation Texan and I think my daughter will likely be the last of my family being a Texan depending on the next 15 or so years. It’s not looking good.

So the Trump appointed judges are in on it too. Got it.

How do you personally not accept the results of the election?
Here is your problem. This has nothing to do with Trump. He’s just a placeholder and the hate you have for him is really for me. No. I do not accept the results just like democrats. Establishment Republicans and media didn’t accept the trump election of 2016. I hope trump fights this for the next 4 years. I hope every speech or appearance that Joe and Commie make are drowned out by a horde of people chanting about how he’s illegitimate. I think they deserve the same treatment trump and his supporters got for the past 4 years. Let’s see how the senile corrupt dumb ass can handle it.

Any more info about non elected non public servants? Didn’t that article say Joe Biden was not implicated?

if you want to read more about how hunter biden traveled around the world on AF2 with a secret service security detail, conducting business with "foreign nationals with questionable backgrounds" and lining the pockets of the biden family, you can find the US Senate Committee on Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs report here:

however, keep in mind that this is an ongoing years-long federal investigation.

the point of the post, however, was this:
media before election: "this hunter biden story is right wing conspiracy bullshit"
media after election: "as to not influence the election, we didn't tell you this, but hunter biden has actually been under federal investigation for years"

this is the media you defend on this site.

in case you were wondering, absolutely Nothing will come of this

Last edited:
Reactions: ITS BK
I didn’t chose to live in a corrupt country. It happened over time. Just like it did in Venezuela. Always wanted to move to Mexico when I retire but that got fvcked up by the Cartels. Not sure where I will go now honestly once California turns Texas. I do however see me selling everything eventually and heading somewhere. I would ask you the same question. Why do people move to places because of the opportunity it provides with the thought of changing it politically? Why would you live in a state like Texas that has historically been a free state that respects personal property rights and vote to completely change it? Why would you screw over your neighbors and fellow Texans? Why not just move to a state that is governed the way you want. There are plenty of California and NY type states that you are voting for us to be like. I’m a 8-9 generation Texan and I think my daughter will likely be the last of my family being a Texan depending on the next 15 or so years. It’s not looking good.
As a Texan, as with most labels that apply to me, I never thought things are perfect and there’s no room to improve. Admittedly, that’s a broad statement but I mention it as a truism to many topics. And it applies to politics- national, state, local.

And Texas has never been static culturally or politically. It’s a great falsehood to think otherwise. Either you don’t know Texas history or you’re choosing to ignore it.

I’m not trying to impede on anyone’s rights. And I’m not a politician nor do I pretend to be. So I don’t go around thinking I have to demonize everyone that doesn’t think like me politically. I own guns. I believe in gun rights. I don’t think I need to admonish any idea that’s an attempt to limit public access in the name of safety to children or the public because of NRA scare tactics. In the end I may not agree but some people have legit concerns and every gun proposal is not about a step-by-step grab to eliminate all guns. But we can never have that conversation because gun owners have been conditioned via NRA scare tactics that anyone broaching the subject is making an attempt to eliminate all guns and ammo forever.

And there is no state governed the way I want nor is there a state governed so badly that I absolutely couldn’t live there. America is pretty damn cool and it doesn’t matter where you are or which political party influence tends to govern it. It doesn’t matter. It never has. The country is great. And the entire country votes in opposition of each other.

Texas has always preserved and in my opinion will continue to do so in the generations to come.

But, you’re right, there will always be a population of people that will find enough fault in changes that it turns them off and they leave.

The Davey Crockett of today wouldn’t be coming from Tennessee. He would be coming from California or Minnesota or Illinois or New York.

Reactions: bcg_2006
Here is your problem. This has nothing to do with Trump. He’s just a placeholder and the hate you have for him is really for me. No. I do not accept the results just like democrats. Establishment Republicans and media didn’t accept the trump election of 2016. I hope trump fights this for the next 4 years. I hope every speech or appearance that Joe and Commie make are drowned out by a horde of people chanting about how he’s illegitimate. I think they deserve the same treatment trump and his supporters got for the past 4 years. Let’s see how the senile corrupt dumb ass can handle it.
Speaking for me, I don’t hate you. Or anyone I don’t know. I could probably get along with you more than you could with me. I have a lot of friends like you (not really like you but that are conservative and Republican) and we get along fine. I have friends that used to be Dems and aren’t anymore and vice versa.

Anyway, I could never get past the fact that Trump is an incompetent fool. And he is a self-serving guy with every decision he made or interest he took up evolved around himself. He has no interest in public service or what that means. I could probably add more about why I don’t think he has the makeup for being a POTUS. For me, as stated in my first sentence, it begins and ends with competency.

I’m not trying to impede on anyone’s rights. And I’m not a politician nor do I pretend to be. So I don’t go around thinking I have to demonize everyone that doesn’t think like me politically. I own guns. I believe in gun rights.

It is impossible to both support Beto and take this stance on gun rights and the rights of others.

Anyway, I could never get past the fact that Trump is an incompetent fool. And he is a self-serving guy with every decision he made or interest he took up evolved around himself.
This was an opinion you developed in 2016 and was never going to change.

This country was in great shape prior to covid by most metrics.

To be fair, I had formed that opinion far earlier than 2016 and he did plenty to reinforce the idea.

Also, I agree the country was in great shape pre-Covid. But we can’t ignore Covid. It’s real. It created a crisis situation and required adroit governing by our leaders.

And that’s a problem for Trump because he doesn’t know how to govern. When elected he knew little about how our government worked and even less on how to govern and he didn’t care to learn about it on the job. He made that pretty clear from the word go.

So in a crisis situation when we, as we always have during a crisis situation, looked to our POTUS he offered nothing but lies and misdirections and attempted (for some successfully) to undermine anything and everyone that made him look bad. He was never comfortable managing the Covid crises and at time tried to ignore all together.

Who knows what crises befalls us in the next 4 years but you want someone that can steer the ship.

Also, I agree the country was in great shape pre-Covid. But we can’t ignore Covid. It’s real. It created a crisis situation and required adroit governing by our leaders.

And that’s a problem for Trump because he doesn’t know how to govern. When elected he knew little about how our government worked and even less on how to govern and he didn’t care to learn about it on the job. He made that pretty clear from the word go.

So in a crisis situation when we, as we always have during a crisis situation, looked to our POTUS he offered nothing but lies and misdirections and attempted (for some successfully) to undermine anything and everyone that made him look bad. He was never comfortable managing the Covid crises and at time tried to ignore all together.

Who knows what crises befalls us in the next 4 years but you want someone that can steer the ship.
Thank god we had trump to manage that whole damn thing. Biden would have never left the whitehouse press room and no way in hell would the world be looking at multiple vaccines. We likely wouldn’t have heard anything about it like the swine flu until it was too late. I do question the entire global response had trump not been in office. Swine flu had the world shut down and the Biden team ignored it and the media gave them a pass

exactly what ship steering were you wanting? developing a vaccine? a national lock down? can you point to a country that has defeated covid?

i'd also like to point out that you've mentioned on here multiple times that you had your kids playing team sports throughout this "crisis situation". so forgive me if i've underestimated how concerned you really are about covid.

• Haha
exactly what ship steering were you wanting? developing a vaccine? a national lock down? can you point to a country that has defeated covid?

i'd also like to point out that you've mentioned on here multiple times that you had your kids playing team sports throughout this "crisis situation". so forgive me if i've underestimated how concerned you really are about covid.
How about not trying to downplay it or undermine the medical community? I mean those seem like no-brainers to me. How about not embarrass yourself at pandemic briefings and then quit reporting on it because you didn’t like the challenge? Most importantly, how about putting a little effort toward setting the right examples toward protection against Covid? His voting base, especially in rural areas, have been most vulnerable to Covid because he’s empowered them to question whether Covid exists.

And now we’re seeing other countries get the vaccine in greater quantities first (America first doesn’t apply here, I guess).

And I’m not sure what my kids playing an outdoor sport has anything to do with what we’re discussing. Weird comment by you. I’m fully aware of the risks at play this year compared to prior years. I understood early on not to take my lead from Trump.

How about not trying to downplay it or undermine the medical community? I mean those seem like no-brainers to me. How about not embarrass yourself at pandemic briefings and then quit reporting on it because you didn’t like the challenge? Most importantly, how about putting a little effort toward setting the right examples toward protection against Covid? His voting base, especially in rural areas, have been most vulnerable to Covid because he’s empowered them to question whether Covid exists.

And now we’re seeing other countries get the vaccine in greater quantities first (America first doesn’t apply here, I guess).

And I’m not sure what my kids playing an outdoor sport has anything to do with what we’re discussing. Weird comment by you. I’m fully aware of the risks at play this year compared to prior years. I understood early on not to take my lead from Trump.

people at all levels were shooting in the dark about covid from the very get-go. fauci even said early on that masks weren't effective. biden doesn't have a plan to defeat covid. vaccines, which trump was instrumental in initiating, will hopefully help, but this thing is going to run its course until it doesn't.

and let's not play stupid here, you don't take actually covid seriously. if you really thought this was a "crisis", you wouldn't have your family gathering with 15 team members x 2 teams (rotating each game) x 3 family members per team member to play team sports this entire time. covid cancellations and empty stadiums in football tell me that outdoors doesn't mean shit. if you were actually concerned about it, there's zero chance you'd have your family in team sports.

you're a hypocrite, but this virus has served its purpose, so you're ok with being a hypocrite.

here's what the state of texas has to say about youth sports:

About minimum health protocols: All individuals age 10 or older must wear a face covering (over the nose and mouth) wherever it is not feasible to maintain six feet of social distancing from another individual not in the same household or, for those engaging in physical activities outdoors, wherever the individual is not able to maintain a safe physical distance from others not in the same household.

Health protocols for parents or guardians:  Individuals may not be in a group larger than 10 individuals. Within these groups, individuals should, to the extent possible, minimize in-person contact with others not in the individual’s household. Minimizing in-person contact includes maintaining 6 feet of separation from individuals. When maintaining 6 feet of separation is not feasible, other methods should be utilized to slow the spread of COVID-19, such as washing or sanitizing hand frequently, and avoiding sharing utensils or other common objects.

Health protocols for vulnerable populations: Children participating in youth sporting events or practice should minimize in-person contact with any person 65 years of age or older, especially those with pre-existing health conditions, for a period of 14 days. This includes maintaining social distancing of at least 6 feet of separation from those individuals, wearing a face covering or mask, and avoiding sharing utensils or other common objects with those individuals.

here we are in the height of the covid crisis that you're super concerned about, and i'm going to venture a guess that you have completely disregarded what the texas department of health and human services (and common sense) is telling you about how to remain safe. not only that, but going to guess that grandma was out there a time or seven for at least some of the people on the team.

full disclosure: i had my 4yo playing soccer, and there were at least 3x the 10-person limit on the sidelines for each team, for each game. grandparents were in attendance for each game, too.

Last edited:
people at all levels were shooting in the dark about covid from the very get-go. fauci even said early on that masks weren't effective. biden doesn't have a plan to defeat covid. vaccines, which trump was instrumental in initiating, will hopefully help, but this thing is going to run its course until it doesn't.

and let's not play stupid here, you don't take actually covid seriously. if you really thought this was a "crisis", you wouldn't have your family gathering with 15 team members x 2 teams (rotating each game) x 3 family members per team member to play team sports this entire time. covid cancellations and empty stadiums in football tell me that outdoors doesn't mean shit. if you were actually concerned about it, there's zero chance you'd have your family in team sports.

you're a hypocrite, but this virus has served its purpose, so you're ok with being a hypocrite.

here's what the state of texas has to say about youth sports:

About minimum health protocols: All individuals age 10 or older must wear a face covering (over the nose and mouth) wherever it is not feasible to maintain six feet of social distancing from another individual not in the same household or, for those engaging in physical activities outdoors, wherever the individual is not able to maintain a safe physical distance from others not in the same household.

Health protocols for parents or guardians:  Individuals may not be in a group larger than 10 individuals. Within these groups, individuals should, to the extent possible, minimize in-person contact with others not in the individual’s household. Minimizing in-person contact includes maintaining 6 feet of separation from individuals. When maintaining 6 feet of separation is not feasible, other methods should be utilized to slow the spread of COVID-19, such as washing or sanitizing hand frequently, and avoiding sharing utensils or other common objects.

Health protocols for vulnerable populations: Children participating in youth sporting events or practice should minimize in-person contact with any person 65 years of age or older, especially those with pre-existing health conditions, for a period of 14 days. This includes maintaining social distancing of at least 6 feet of separation from those individuals, wearing a face covering or mask, and avoiding sharing utensils or other common objects with those individuals.

here we are in the height of the covid crisis that you're super concerned about, and i'm going to venture a guess that you have completely disregarded what the texas department of health and human services (and common sense) is telling you about how to remain safe. not only that, but going to guess that grandma was out there a time or seven for at least some of the people on the team.

full disclosure: i had my 4yo playing soccer, and there were at least 3x the 10-person limit on the sidelines for each team, for each game. grandparents were in attendance for each game, too.
You’re dumb. And anyone that thinks you have to live in a shell to consider the current health environment a crisis like you do is right with you.

There are plenty of us representing both political parties that have made sacrifices while at the same time accepted some risk in the name of keeping some semblance of normalcy (but taking these risks as carefully as possible).

We’ve all had to live our daily lives while altering our normal practices to protect ourselves. And we’ve followed the advice from individuals and organizations that Trump time and time again tried to discredit.

And I can say that my family has stayed Covid free (unlike the POTUS), which is likely part luck and part protective effort (you know, because we understand Covid is a serious disease).

You’re dumb. And anyone that thinks you have to live in a shell to consider the current health environment a crisis like you do is right with you.

There are plenty of us representing both political parties that have made sacrifices while at the same time accepted some risk in the name of keeping some semblance of normalcy (but taking these risks as carefully as possible).

We’ve all had to live our daily lives while altering our normal practices to protect ourselves. And we’ve followed the advice from individuals and organizations that Trump time and time again tried to discredit.

And I can say that my family has stayed Covid free (unlike the POTUS), which is likely part luck and part protective effort (you know, because we understand Covid is a serious disease).

you literally aren't even following the basic guidelines, yet you're clamoring for the government to do more while taking some high-horse stance about how how protective you're being.

you're a hypocrite.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT