ADVERTISEMENT

Castle doctrine

Look at this sea hag.

Terry-Meza.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: darterbury
Easy to say when your mouth looks scarier than the gate to a haunted house.

Reactions: saheat
Not as bad as our Attorney General in our state filing a lawsuit to invalidate our democracy by backing the proven lies of our POTUS (because POTUS is a sore loser), but it’s pretty damn funny!

Reactions: barseven7
I just emailed her and told her she is a ****ing idiot. Guess I am on a list now.

Reactions: RogueAggie

She wants to take your AR’s as well.

Her district is one zip code South of me, in Irving.

Sorry you don't understand the constitutional issues the suit brought up. Thoughts and prayers for you.
So this lawsuit will not be shot down by the courts like the nearly 40 lawsuits already brought down by various courts?

Is that what you’re saying?

I get being opposed to that but she does come from a reasonable place and seems fairly pragmatic. Doesn’t mean there’s agreement but she appears fairly diplomatic.

Anyone who said what was in the OP’s tweet is not coming from a reasonable place.

Though I’d get a hearty chuckle out of you and your family retreating from your own home while someone decides they are going to redistribute the shit out of your wealth.

Sorry you don't understand the constitutional issues the suit brought up. Thoughts and prayers for you.
I understand them. Well, understand the universally wrong positions they take anyways.

The case is an embarrassment to the state of Texas. But it’s what you get when you elect someone under indictment as the top law man of the state. It’s sad the best candidate republicans could muster is under indictment. But that’s a different story.

This lawsuit is Ken Paxton’s attempt to get pardoned for his crimes. Again using his position for his personal gain not the people of Texas.

I understand them. Well, understand the universally wrong positions they take anyways.

The case is an embarrassment to the state of Texas. But it’s what you get when you elect someone under indictment as the top law man of the state. It’s sad the best candidate republicans could muster is under indictment. But that’s a different story.

This lawsuit is Ken Paxton’s attempt to get pardoned for his crimes. Again using his position for his personal gain not the people of Texas.
Do tell, what about the lawsuit is an embarrassment? Details please

I expect this thread is about to get shut down. I don't presume to know why @Mark Passwaters doesn't tolerate political threads, but I expect it probably has something to do with how visceral they get and how they relate to Aggie football in no fkn way. But, carry on. I'm out.

Staying on topic probably helps. Somehow the president got brought up which derailed everything. I don’t think it’s a political issue, it’s a personal liberty issue. But some people always find a way to make it about them.

Reactions: AggieTy4
Staying on topic probably helps. Somehow the president got brought up which derailed everything. I don’t think it’s a political issue, it’s a personal liberty issue. But some people always find a way to make it about them.

It’s absolutely a political issue.

Educations are expensive, and some people are going to learn a costly lesson about elections and consequences pretty soon.

Do tell, what about the lawsuit is an embarrassment? Details please
Standing is a good start. Texas just complained about things that citizens of the states Texas sued have no standing to complain about. It’s the most frivolous lawsuit maybe ever filed, and just a hope for a pardon.

Do you find it weird the Texas Solicitor General did not sign this BS lawsuit? This is his job and he said no way.

Standing is a good start. Texas just complained about things that citizens of the states Texas sued have no standing to complain about. It’s the most frivolous lawsuit maybe ever filed, and just a hope for a pardon.

Do you find it weird the Texas Solicitor General did not sign this BS lawsuit? This is his job and he said no way.
Good news is we are about to find out.

Good news is we are about to find out.
Yep. And when it’s summarily tossed it won’t change your mind one bit.

When you voted for Paxton did you know he was under indictment? And still is, and the number of crimes he is charged with is growing? Is that really who we want as our attorney general?

Yep. And when it’s summarily tossed it won’t change your mind one bit.

When you voted for Paxton did you know he was under indictment? And still is, and the number of crimes he is charged with is growing? Is that really who we want as our attorney general?
You don’t know me or who I voted for, clown.

Reactions: darterbury
Says the guy who happily voted for a conman.
And you happily voted for a senile old man who has spent his entire career grifting off the tax payers with his influence in our government to foreign adversaries. Who is the con man here? I see how it could be difficult for someone with your world viewpoint to see a man who made his living as an international business man and brought his children into the business legally. He eventually tried to get into politics because he didn’t like the direction of the county that gave him and his family a great life. The man you support is a corrupt politician who has never met a payroll or made a dollar that wasn’t funneled from one government entity or another who took those funds from their population by force of gun or jail. The moral man that is Joe Biden wins the day in corrupt azz holes who believe the mainstream media and the government hacks on both sides. Give me the man whose family quit international business to get into politics. Not the man who’s family international business is dependent on stolen elections.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT