ADVERTISEMENT

WHY DOES SOME SMART LAWYER FILE TO DECLARE THE "RUSSIA WITCH-HUNT" COMIMTTEE ILLEGAL????

royburkham

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2017
HEY! LAWYERS!!! HELP ME OUT HERE!!! Since there must have been a CRIME committed in order for the Committee to be activated, and since we now know that the investigation was activated with utterly FALSE information, and was politically contrived, why cannot the whole Committee be ruled null and void?

They have to present credible and FACTUAL information before a Court in order to get approval to began the inquiry. Right? NOW, if the information they presented as a basis for setting up the investigation was false, misleading,and a deliberate HOAX developed and presented by a POLITICAL PARTY who was a POLITICAL ENEMY of the person who was the target of the investigation......

......Why could not, if the TRUE information was presented to that same Court while exposing the falsity of the previous information, the Court rule that the Order setting up the Committee was NULL AND VOID, making the investigation done by the Committee illegal???

Hell!!! I think even I could get the Court to agree with me!!!! WHAT SAY YOU HOTSHOT LAWYERS?

Could this be done? If it was proven that the original information was not only false, but was presented as a means to destroy a political enemy of an adversary, would that not be enough to have the original ruling to be canceled? Could not ALL of the investigative activities to destroyed?

Why not?

You guys have a good day -and the beginnings of a GREAT YEAR!!!

Roy Burkham
Greenville, TX

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News