ADVERTISEMENT

who said Taliban would not have the keys...

DentonAg80

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
A video circulating on social media appears to show a U.S.-made UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter taxiing at the Kandahar Airport in Afghanistan.

"Reportedly a #Taliban captured #Afghanistan Air Force UH-60 Blackhawk at Kandahar. Important to note it is only shown taxiing not flying," Joseph Dempsey, a research associate for defense and military analysis at the International Institute for Strategic Studies, said on Twitter Wednesday, accompanied by a video.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/video-taliban-taxiing-black-hawk-helicopter

Not they can keep it running or fly safely without significant training.....or an outside country's pilot...

Americans injured and possibly killed today, maybe they need to wake Biden up and do something.
He predicted chaos so let the man sleep.....no way he can f up anything while unconscious??

The taliban ranks have been swollen by Afghan military defectors. It makes sense that some of them are pilots or mechanics. Without parts, they won't be flying for long, but still a disaster.

Reactions: horsevet
When you can steal elections you can destroy a country but you better do it fast. We are watching what democrats voted for. Yeah. Those democrats you know voted for this, the no sovereign Us with no Border and a takedown of our middle class to boot. Thanks democrats. How long til we are attacked at home? Guess Biden and his supporters are setting it up nicely for 9/11

Last edited:
I wonder how some of you get through the day. Taliban flying a helicopter is about 5827 on my things to worry about today.

full-metal-jacket-holy-jesus.gif

I think that Biden is just doing the bidding of the ultra Left wing of his Party. First, get us out of a long term military engagement, then … well heck! Need a peace dividend don’t you know. So let’s suck up that $725 billion that goes to the defense department, another $50 billion or so that goes into Law enforcement, and around $25 billion in border security. Heck, we can pay off that $3.5 Trillion Green New Deal stuff in three years!

Fukin Asses!

Last edited:
When you can steal elections you can destroy a country but you better do it fast. We are watching what democrats voted for. Yeah. Those democrats you know voted for this, the no sovereign Us with no Border and a takedown of our middle class to boot. Thanks democrats. How long til we are attacked at home? Guess Biden and his supporters are setting it up nicely for 9/11
The more people that rely on the system to survive, the more people that will continue to vote for those policies to stay in place. The alternative is doing it for yourself which for most is not an option.

Let's face it. We elected Jimmy Carter. But not the one from the 1970's. The older version still walking around. All we need now is double digit inflation, unemployment and interest rates.
They have all our Teradata, 87k men women and children Afghans will be slaughtered. Americans will be spared.

I am personally working with my VP of C-17 to get everyone out. But we need to impose our will or they will be fkd.
It seems that Britain and others are doing everything they can to get people out, while we sit back and just say "hope you can get to the airport". If that's the case, why can't we go in and say "taliban we are gonna come in and do whatever is necessary to get our people out...once they are out the country is yours....but don't stand in our way till then"

Let's face it. We elected Jimmy Carter. All we need now is double digit inflation, unemployment and interest rates. Let’s give him time.
We have double-digit inflation, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Now 4 Americans dead confirmed from today's blasts, how many more as the older Taliban that wants legitimacy can't control the younger who are flocking it ISIS-K to kill us and get us out.

We still have 10k US citizens there, how the hell are they supposed to get out if the gates are getting bombed? Could have that many hostages, this is making Iran look like a walk in the park.

It seems that Britain and others are doing everything they can to get people out, while we sit back and just say "hope you can get to the airport". If that's the case, why can't we go in and say "taliban we are gonna come in and do whatever is necessary to get our people out...once they are out the country is yours....but don't stand in our way till then"
That would rely on leadership and gonads. Neither of which is possessed by the Biden Administration.

Reactions: Lukeag and gschorp
What a disaster
Un f’ing believable. And that’s only part of it. Buddy of mine told me we left hundreds of air craft and vehicles as well.

How do leaders of our country rationalize leaving so much equipment and money behind?

Because this administration has no balls and doesn’t want to offend anyone. I know that sounds like a canned Trumpkin response, but that’s exactly what’s happening here.

Reactions: Basher22 and Lukeag
Also the main difference between Carter and Biden, besides Carter taking 4 years and Bident 7 months, is that Carter screwed up, but for altruistic reasons. He's a great person/human being and thought he was doing what was best. Biden's just ****ing lost in the woods naked while the Media praises his new outfit and eco-friendly attitude (they are turning on him though.)

I fully expect Kamala to be president before EoY, maybe before winter. She'll kowtow to the oligarchy and war dogs so you'll see either resignation or something medically come up (dementia?) to invoke the 25th amendment proceedings.

Where does 4 dead marines rank on your list of things you care about?
They were not killed by left behind helicopters. Apparently according to this thread those are bee lining for our southern border.

4 dead marines on top of the >2700 other military personnel that have given their lives in Afghanistan support why we should not be in Afghanistan at all. What difference did the last 10 years make? The US is no safer for us being there and Afghanistan is still a shit hole for growing terrorist. We just provided more fuel for the fire.

US policy on Afghanistan has been a disaster since we arrived covering presidents from both parties.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT