ADVERTISEMENT

When do you cut bait (relationship thread)

defaultag

Jun 17, 2008
St Louis, MO
I've been dating at 44 for about a year after a 2020 divorce. Dating apps are the way I choose because it's easy to weed out (goes both ways), but just didn't connect, didn't like what I saw (literally), etc. No one sparked my interest. Met this redhead gal that I was head over heels looks wise, just really pretty, had a spark, generally really excited to see her when we can.

But she's super sensitive about topics I am not about. Joking around, poking fun, etc are my thing and she sometimes gets it, but again tonight I joked about her awkwardness and she went with it until I realized that she wasn't and was mad. This has happened more them a few times. After a few apologies, I just went home and really feel like I'm wasting my time, but damnit it's hard when you find someone you're into physically and there's a great sexual connection.

I have to bail, right? The voice in my head is telling me yes, but im resistant on this one because I'm into her and that's really rare for me. I normally listen to my inner voice.

This'll be a least good for a few stories.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News