ADVERTISEMENT

What does the a&m program have in common with obama administration?

The ScapeGOAT

Known Member
Sep 30, 2011
Rats are jumping off the ship.

rats-jump-ship.jpg

What does Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, and Donald Trump all have in common with Sarah Palin?????
Answer: None of them will ever be POTUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Tursiops, just not any of those 4. I'll take John Kasich in a heartbeat. But not the other racists, and those who try to incite national hate of 11 million+ immigrants who cut our lawns, iron our shirts, pick or fruit and vegetables, and wash the dishes in the affluent restaurants that many of us eat in. Nor would I support a man who for years was a domestic liberal, and a financial conservative, and who now wants to build a 2000 mile 11 ft. high wall, and then have his daughter start a business in Mexico building 13 feet high ladders.
Good Luck with Coach Sumlin, he appears to be a man of integrity and principle, and winning will follow.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS,MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS

Reactions: tsip despiser
Both are idots one is drunk black guy in charge of football the other is drunk in charge of country

Just curious . What's the deal with Hyman ? No flame . I just never did like him when he was at SC . Thanks

Top gun is a flaming racist. Why in the world would any black want to play at the racist tamu. You are an idiot top gun

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT