ADVERTISEMENT

Washington St. coach fired along with other assistants

Explain to my how you fire someone with cause for refusing the vaccine. Was it in his contract to follow every bullshit mandate from this joke of a government. If not what cause do they have. He will get a good lawyer and win a nice settlement. Because I said so is not a for cause firing. They can Fire him but he is still entitled to his contracted money.

Govt employees were mandated to get vaccinated in Washington by today or be terminated. Guess we know what he chose not to do.

Reactions: BoxsterBoy72
My company is about to install the mandate. I’ve heard a few employees plan to sue.

Since OSHA has yet to release the rule the EO is supposed to be based on, I think it could strengthen their case, as they are following rules that don’t exist.

I’ve considered retiring early over it but won’t. But it’s definitely changed my perspective on the company. I’m vaxed by choice but fully believe if you don’t control what is injected in your body, you don’t control anything.

Let’s go Brandon.

My company is about to install the mandate. I’ve heard a few employees plan to sue.

Since OSHA has yet to release the rule the EO is supposed to be based on, I think it could strengthen their case, as they are following rules that don’t exist.

I’ve considered retiring early over it but won’t. But it’s definitely changed my perspective on the company. I’m vaxed by choice but fully believe if you don’t control what is injected in your body, you don’t control anything.

Let’s go Brandon.
Not that he would notice unless it had ice cream shoved in an orifice

Reactions: Lukeag
What has happened to my country? We cannot listen to anyone with an opposing view, cannot tolerate anyone with a different idea, unwilling to allow personal freedom.

All must yield to the state.
Dude. Employers private or government can exercise their freedoms in the same way citizens can.

I fail to see how this as an impediment to freedom. If anything, it’s a prime example.

Government employer made a choice. And so did their employees.

Everyone with freedom to choose.

Dude. Employers private or government can exercise their freedoms in the same way citizens can.

I fail to see how this as an impediment to freedom. If anything, it’s a prime example.

Yeah
I don’t care how anti-vac that I think that I may be
I’m not giving up $3.2 mill annual

Reactions: AgNok and sigeast02

True, however I think it is remarkable for a government or employer to mandate an experimental medical injection or be terminated.

They can choice to fire him but can't choose not to pay him. Please explain to me how a mandate that is not legally bidding for all state employees is grounds for firing with cause. He broke no law as the state legislator passed nothing this is a government overreach and I hope he wins a huge settlement.

True, however I think it is remarkable for a government or employer to mandate an experimental medical injection or be terminated.
Well, that’s when we (the general we) get into differences of opinion. Totally different scenario.

How about just get the vaccine and help the greater good of everyone. Vaccine denying is what has help keep Covid alive. This isn’t a personal freedom argument. This is purely political. Everyone who doesn’t get it deserves exactly the disease or unemployment, but you do not get to dictate the health and well-being of our nation!

youre-fired-trump.gif

How about just get the vaccine and help the greater good of everyone. Vaccine denying is what has help keep Covid alive. This isn’t a personal freedom argument. This is purely political. Everyone who doesn’t get it deserves exactly the disease or unemployment, but you do not get to dictate the health and well-being of our nation!
Lord help us all.

I worked a part of my career in the medical field....in the OR during neurosurgery. EVERY hospital required me (and everyone else in the OR) to be credentialed which included all current vaccinations as well as understanding policies. I didn't have to get vaccinated, I only had to if I wanted that job. I could have said no and worked somewhere else, it was my choice and at the same time, it was a condition of employment.

Reactions: Games
I worked a part of my career in the medical field....in the OR during neurosurgery. EVERY hospital required me (and everyone else in the OR) to be credentialed which included all current vaccinations as well as understanding policies. I didn't have to get vaccinated, I only had to if I wanted that job. I could have said no and worked somewhere else, it was my choice and at the same time, it was a condition of employment.
He’s a football coach

As a polo survivor I get every vacs available. Unfortunately some in my family do not feel the same way and 2 now have Covid.

I have no problem with an employer setting the terns of employment.

I have no problem with an employee deciding he'd rather work somewhere else than get a vaccine he doesn't want.

But Rolovich was not an at-will employee. They do not have "cause" to refuse the balance of his contract.

As a polo survivor I get every vacs available. Unfortunately some in my family do not feel the same way and 2 now have Covid.
You realize the vaccine would not have stopped them from getting covid right?
You had that laid out as a pre-employment qualification, they didn’t spring it on you after being employed.

But that was before vaccines were politicized and only a fraction of the population chose not to get them.

Now it’s all about politics or the circle jerk of not trusting the government uniformly.

So now when our freedoms are exercised they’re only cheered when the choice agrees with the political ideals you follow.

It’s all dumb.

It will be interesting to watch the court cases coming out of this. You can certainly have vaccines as a requirement of employment but usually that is in your terms. Adding the requirement post employment generally requires some negotiation.
Wait until the first employee has a bad negative reaction to the vaccine. Guess who's gonna get the pants sued off of them?

Reactions: Lukeag and ck10782
But that was before vaccines were politicized and only a fraction of the population chose not to get them.

Now it’s all about politics or the circle jerk of not trusting the government uniformly.

So now when our freedoms are exercised they’re only cheered when the choice agrees with the political ideals you follow.

It’s all dumb.
Is this where we throw our hands in the air and play stupid like we can’t fathom how this became political?

Reactions: Lukeag and ck10782
WHAT
THE
FVCK
???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT