ADVERTISEMENT

Vancouver and Victoria, BC suggestions

st97

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2002
I have to go to Portland this summer and have a week off in June. I'm planning on doing the Seattle - Vancouver, BC - (ferry) Victoria, BC - (ferry) Port Angeles, WA - Seattle loop. I'll be alone on the Canadian part of my trip and driving my car. I'm wide open on my options and I'm just looking to eat some seriously good seafood and Asian food. I'm planning to visit Capilano Suspension Bridge Park and am curious if anyone has been there. How long did it take you and was it worth it? I'd like to take some good hikes, but I'm not a workout maniac. Just getting my heart rate up and plenty of floors and 5-10 miles is right up my alley.

For anyone who has taken the ferries (from Vancouver to Victoria), would you recommend the northern Vancouver ferry to Nanaimo, or the southern one to Swartz Bay, much closer to Victoria. The prices and times are similar, so I'd like to take the prettier voyage. Alternatively, there's no reason why I couldn't do Victoria - Vancouver instead, so any thoughts on that trip are also appreciated.

Any tips on top-end Asian in Vancouver? Great seafood places? Museums that stimulated you? Asian massage parlors that were so good they actually drew you in?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News