ADVERTISEMENT

UFC 305 chat…

Aggiesandastros

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2004
Rozenstruik was just too quick and too long for Tuivaisa. He’s not a guy that can be on his heels and do damage. Neither of those guys are, honestly. Rozenstruik was simply the better kickboxer

Kara-France is a bad dude. Erceg is a fvckin murderer but Kara-France is just so damn quick with those hands. He gotta bad knock after his last loss, then he got sick, and people wrote him off. That dude is a killer and if his ground game is still on point, I’m sure it is, he’s a dude that might be ready for a shot at Pantoje. That would be a great fight.

Du Plessis is much more talented than he gets credit for. I didn’t understand why he was trying to win a kickboxing match against adesanya. That’s a recipe for failure for pretty much everyone in the sport. His only chance was a ground attack, but lo and behold he hurt him with a big, sweeping left hand that found the temple. Izzy tried to play it off but when it was clear his equilibrium was fvcked, that’s when Du Plessis jumped him, took him down and immediately secured a rear-naked for the finish. It was a great but I was surprised to see both fighters looking gassed by the 3rd round. Certainly not used to seeing adesanya looking that slow that soon. Great fight, though. The white guy won the fight for Africa. Who woulda thunk it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.