ADVERTISEMENT

Trump impeached

You voted to fvck this country over and should be held accountable. You voted for Biden because you’re a dumb ass that thinks we will be United. Truth is trump was elected because of the divide and it just got worse because of people like you
You have one piece of information about me and its that I reluctantly voted for a democrat. Not exactly condemnation worthy on the level of your response.

I do see you have learned the dehumanization trick that Trump taught his followers. Here is a podcast I listened to on my run last night. It was helps explain how we got here including exactly what you just did via message board with someone you likely have 70-80% alignment with in real life.

Brene Brown Podcast

You know it's bad when Cumulus Media who hosts radio shows for Levin, Bongino and Shapiro made demands to stop peddling lies that the election was stolen. https://thehill.com/homenews/media/533616-talk-radio-company-orders-hosts-to-stop-suggesting-election-was-stolen-from

Brian Philips, the company’s executive vice president, went on to say Cumulus and its program syndication branch, Westwood One, “will not tolerate any suggestion that the election has not ended. The election has been resolved and there are no alternate acceptable ‘paths’. ”
“If you transgress this policy, you can expect to separate from the company immediately,” he added.

BuT fReEdOm Of sPeEcH
Somewhere back in the discussion ( you can find it if you’d like) I said that Biden will be sworn in. I have no thoughts at this point of reversing the election. I have also questions about the use of Universal Mail In ballots and the way they were accumulated. My concern has been about that and the actual signature comparison process ( which was not properly witnessed).

So without that audit i can’t be sure the election wasn’t stolen and neither can you prove that it was valid. Instead of addressing this, coming up with corrections, or actually doing the audit you want us to just shut up. Not doing it.

the election is what it was. Biden will be #46. And that’s all I’ll give you.

You have one piece of information about me and its that I reluctantly voted for a democrat. Not exactly condemnation worthy on the level of your response.

I do see you have learned the dehumanization trick that Trump taught his followers. Here is a podcast I listened to on my run last night. It was helps explain how we got here including exactly what you just did via message board with someone you likely have 70-80% alignment with in real life.

Brene Brown Podcast
If we had 70-80% alignment there is no way you could vote for a democrat and risk what they are about to do to this country and it’s citizens

Somewhere back in the discussion ( you can find it if you’d like) I said that Biden will be sworn in. I have no thoughts at this point of reversing the election. I have also questions about the use of Universal Mail In ballots and the way they were accumulated. My concern has been about that and the actual signature comparison process ( which was not properly witnessed).

So without that audit i can’t be sure the election wasn’t stolen and neither can you prove that it was valid. Instead of addressing this, coming up with corrections, or actually doing the audit you want us to just shut up. Not doing it.

the election is what it was. Biden will be #46. And that’s all I’ll give you.

Your questions aren't really questions, but rather only try to to seed doubt in the existing verification processes of other states. That doesn't automatically warrant a post election audit on every single mail ballot.

Your questions aren't really questions, but rather only try to to seed doubt in the existing verification processes of other states. That doesn't automatically warrant a post election audit on every single mail ballot.

For educational purposes, share with us what might constitute grounds for a post election audit of mail in ballots.

Brene Brown Podcast
First, I'm going to guess that I agree 100% in principle. There's no hope for reconciliation if people continue to use shortcut labels to judge everyone else (Trump supporter, lefty, antifa, etc). It means you really don't have to listen to anyone once you make up your mind on each point. You only have to listen as long as it takes to figure out what label to assign and your judgement is rendered.

However, if you are trying to say this is something that started with Trump or only exists on one side of the isle, I will laugh pretty hard while noting my disagreement.

Reactions: jeffmc
If we had 70-80% alignment there is no way you could vote for a democrat and risk what they are about to do to this country and it’s citizens
Not sure how we get much worse than storming the Capitol building, but luckily Newsmax will tell you tonight so you can keep polarizing every conversation with good and evil on a football message board.

BDB99 right now reading this thread while simultaneously telling me the NewsMax Chicken Little story....

Isn't that what you would expect the audit to find or not find? Meaning that would be the purpose of the audit, so why would it be a prerequisite?

Most states already have laws requiring post election audits, from procedures to voting equipment, sampling an amount of ballots, sites and regions. If there are discrepancies in the first audit that triggers a more thorough audit, and that varies from state to state.

What he's proposing is a complete and total audit of each and every mail in ballot across the nation (or he could be honest and admit just the states Biden flipped). No state does that and has complete sovereignty in choosing to do so if they so wish. It's not normal under any circumstances except probably only under extreme circumstances, which is why I cited an extreme example.

Most states already have laws requiring post election audits, from procedures to voting equipment, sampling an amount of ballots, sites and regions. If there are discrepancies in the first audit that triggers a more thorough audit, and that varies from state to state.

What he's proposing is a complete and total audit of each and every mail in ballot across the nation (or he could be honest and admit just the states Biden flipped). No state does that and has complete sovereignty in choosing to do so if they so wish. It's not normal under any circumstances except probably only under extreme circumstances, which is why I cited an extreme example.

It should be standard recount when one is triggered. Who said anything about complete and total ... although that would also be fine for me.

It should be standard recount when one is triggered. Who said anything about complete and total ... although that would also be fine for me.

Standard recount when what is triggered- a second audit? Well what do you suggest the trigger thresholds be? Does each state have to have the same parameters? It's abundantly clear you have no respect for another state's established rules and processes unless they're working in your favor.

Thing is, you're thinking about this as if each state doesn't have sovereign control into how they run their elections and all things related. You and others are seeking to demand how they do so with the consequence of you claiming injury or damning the entire system of elections if those demands are not met or not to your personal standards.

Standard recount when what is triggered- a second audit? Well what do you suggest the trigger thresholds be? Does each state have to have the same parameters? It's abundantly clear you have no respect for another state's established rules and processes unless they're working in your favor.

Thing is, you're thinking about this as if each state doesn't have sovereign control into how they run their elections and all things related. You and others are seeking to demand how they do so with the consequence of you claiming injury or damning the entire system of elections if those demands are not met or not to your personal standards.

The states have their recount thresholds, whatever they are. They also have absentee ballot methods which (to my knowledge) include a three way signature validation as part of the initial vote. The problem is that this Universal ballot is sent out to each voter instead of being qualified and requested by the voter. Hence the new procedure.

This is not a new concept for the feds to have an interest in the fairness of state elections. They’ve been doing that regularly as since the 1965 voters act. So it seems to me that it would be reasonable to clean up the use of Universal Mail In ballots which includes recount procedures.

Problem with a re-count is all you are doing is recounting. If there are issues like signature match that were not contested election night because one side was kicked out of counting places or made to stand so far back you couldn't see the details let alone the ballot then what are you going to find? Nothing. Also, when you are asking for a audit and it's being run by the same election officials it's like asking the bank robber to investigate the robbery. With so many questions and historical statistical anomalies, let alone the largest influx of mail in ballots we have ever had that historically have high rejection rates and ironically we se some of the lowest which defies logic, 3rd party review should have happened. The fact it didn't, was fought all the way and simple looking at the mail in ballots which should be protected under the Freedom of information Act was denied up and down the board, tell you there were things going on. I believe this was a stolen election, nothing has been provided to debunk this as proof, only people saying it was fair, to believe us and then calling you a name for not believing it.

Here's the problem I have. Several states changed the rules without going through the state Legislature that allowed ballots to be mailed in mass without being requested. This may or may not have been unconstitutional to begin with, but on top of that you have almost zero ballots thrown out. For instance Georgia in 2016 rejected 6.5% of mail in ballots because they weren't filled in correctly. In 2020? 0.03% of ballots. So we had way more ballots and way fewer errors? Does this make sense to anyone?

A little over 10,000 people voted in both California and Nevada. Is that enough to overturn NV on it's own? No. Is it election fraud? Yes. Nevada's rejection rate went from 1.7% in 2016 to 0.7% in 2020. If you include unverifiable mail in ballots would it be enough? Who knows. Those are the kinds of things we wish were looked into.

Some ballot counters signed affidavits saying they saw 100 ballots in a row with the same signature. They pointed it out and were told their only job was to count. So who's job was it to verify those ballots, because we can see from the rejection rates that nobody did it.

I think Trump has some legitimate grievances (and some that are not), but we'll never know what exactly they would have amounted to. I think it's sad for America that so many people don't trust the voting process. It's also sad for America that we give so many people reasons not to trust the voting system.

People bitch about the Bidens and China. Trump's company was working with the Chinese government to develop Indonesia during the trade war with China.

Last edited:
Then there is this about Anderson Cooper's on the scene reporter that he interviewed. Funny you think the media tells the truth anymore.

So we had way more ballots and way fewer errors? Does this make sense to anyone?
Are mail in ballots historically used by the elderly, who for whatever reason may be more apt to make mistakes. So the increase in ballots is also likely commensurate with an increased in sophisticated users with good eyesight. No clue if that's true, just saying there are reasonable explanations.

People bitch about the Bidens and China. Trump's company was working with the Chinese government to develop Indonesia during the the trade war with China.

And you know it is possible that he did pass operation off to Don Jr and Eric. You may not believe it but would need to see proof he was the one negotiating this stuff.

Reactions: darterbury
Are mail in ballots historically used by the elderly, who for whatever reason may be more apt to make mistakes. So the increase in ballots is also likely commensurate with an increased in sophisticated users with good eyesight. No clue if that's true, just saying there are reasonable explanations.
Not down to a 1/10 of what normal rejection rates were in some of the questionable counties and districts. just take a gander of GA and PA

And not to mention the PA voter file I looked at and posted on here back closer to the election that had roughly 1000 voters registered aged 100-120. Of that 850 actually voted. That took me like no time to research. Knowing the oldest person in America is around 115 how many of these do you think are actually legit. that alone is 1/10 of the vote difference between Biden and Trump and that is without diving into ages 99 and younger. But, nothing to see here.

And you know it is possible that he did pass operation off to Don Jr and Eric. You may not believe it but would need to see proof he was the one negotiating this stuff.
It does not matter me who is negotiating for the Trump company. It is still a conflict of interest.

It does not matter me who is negotiating for the Trump company. It is still a conflict of interest.
Not if he legally handed off the day to day operation of the company. Notice how this never comes up in a enviroment where they are looking for ANYTHING to get him on. If there was actually something here it would have been presented.

The states have their recount thresholds, whatever they are. They also have absentee ballot methods which (to my knowledge) include a three way signature validation as part of the initial vote. The problem is that this Universal ballot is sent out to each voter instead of being qualified and requested by the voter. Hence the new procedure.

This is not a new concept for the feds to have an interest in the fairness of state elections. They’ve been doing that regularly as since the 1965 voters act. So it seems to me that it would be reasonable to clean up the use of Universal Mail In ballots which includes recount procedures.

You're assuming the states will decide to mail out ballots to each voter irrespective of their qualifications and consequently go to anyone aged 18+. You're also assuming there's no protection or method to screen and catch a potential fraud ballot upon receipt and put through the verification process. Also, the 3 way signature validation is not used in all states- some states use machines to scan and match what's on file.

The feds largely do not have a say in the methods the states decide to conduct their election. VRA '65 prevented discrimination against people and barriers ala literacy tests, which of are zero concern to an issue like voting in person or by mail.

You're assuming the states will decide to mail out ballots to each voter irrespective of their qualifications and consequently go to anyone aged 18+. You're also assuming there's no protection or method to screen and catch a potential fraud ballot upon receipt and put through the verification process. Also, the 3 way signature validation is not used in all states- some states use machines to scan and match what's on file.

The feds largely do not have a say in the methods the states decide to conduct their election. VRA '65 prevented discrimination against people and barriers ala literacy tests, which of are zero concern to an issue like voting in person or by mail.
... so we then just bend over smile and enjoy it. Nope!

This is precisely the equivocation that just pisses the hell out of 74 million of us! The issue of a Universal Mail in ballot IS exactly that! Not a problem with an Absentee ballot.

And BTW I KNOW the VRA addressed discrimination! What I SAID was that the feds can have an interest in the mechanics of a states election process. I used that as an example not as a basis for this case.

But what the hell ...!

Not if he legally handed off the day to day operation of the company. Notice how this never comes up in a enviroment where they are looking for ANYTHING to get him on. If there was actually something here it would have been presented.
So you are saying all business, operational, and financial ties between the Trump company and Trump has been severed?

... so we then just bend over smile and enjoy it. Nope!

This is precisely the equivocation that just pisses the hell out of 74 million of us! The issue of a Universal Mail in ballot IS exactly that! Not a problem with an Absentee ballot.

And BTW I KNOW the VRA addressed discrimination! What I SAID was that the feds can have an interest in the mechanics of a states election process. I used that as an example not as a basis for this case.

But what the hell ...!

Except it's not and there's been no proof that it would do so. You're just taking a concept and using a blanket paranoid assumption directed at several states. R's can still control the 3 branches in the future, but it's not going the right way punting on platform for platitudes. To add, it's almost becoming iron law in politics that the more access citizens have to voting that it's going to skew D, so I get the paranoid stuff as defensive. The 74 million of "us" thing sounds super collective- like uber liberal collective grouping.

Except it's not and there's been no proof that it would do so. You're just taking a concept and using a blanket paranoid assumption directed at several states. R's can still control the 3 branches in the future, but it's not going the right way punting on platform for platitudes. To add, it's almost becoming iron law in politics that the more access citizens have to voting that it's going to skew D, so I get the paranoid stuff as defensive. The 74 million of "us" thing sounds super collective- like uber liberal collective grouping.

Eat it! You can just kiss it. You’re real freaking smug now aren’t you.

You had your chance

Pretty interesting videos coming out that clearly show some professional instigator antifa types playing a role. Here’s one of them celebrating with a CNN reporter... oops. Edit: The girl may be an independent journalist and not a CNN employee.

Last edited:

The arrest document states Sullivan can be seen inside the Capitol building using a microphone as he told the crowd “we about to burn this s___ down,” “we got to rip Trump out of office... f_______ pull him out of that shit... we ain’t waiting until the next election... we about to go get that m__________.”

Here’s more asinine shit from the left our libs can claim they don’t support.

At this point it would probably be easier to just tell us what they do support that’s coming from that direction.

It's worth watching this part of the video. Notice the one guy that comes from behind the police. I don't know where he came from, but he definitely does his part to get the crowd riled up here. Later he's seen bashing the door with a helmet right before the girl got shot.

And here's short while later where you see the events leading up to the shooting

It's supposed to start at the right places, but if it doesn't work right look at around 24:00 and 33:30.

What do you call people trying to stop the lawful transfer of power? Sedition? Treason?
I don’t know what else to call the attempted violent overtaking of government. Help me out, here.

All I saw was a mostly peaceful protest, Orwell.

Reactions: CSAg03
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT