ADVERTISEMENT

Trump impeached

I’m sure he was thinking about unity when he incited an insurrection

Can't wait for the Kamala Harris impeachment for inciting violence.

"They (the rioters) won't stop, nor should they"

Reactions: darterbury
Can't wait for the Kamala Harris impeachment for inciting violence.

"They (the rioters) won't stop, nor should they"
As much crap as I give everyone on here, I am slightly in agreement with you on this. There is a HUGE difference between setting up your own rally then inciting violence, but if words matter for some, then they should matter for all.

Was Maxine waters calling for unity for the last 4 years? Where was the outrage when a Bernie bro shot Republican lawmakers? Fact is democrats have rhetoric all the time that incites violent mobs to attack all over the nation and where is the condemnation? This is all political and petty. Pelosi and democrats amd media are just showing how one sided they are and the hatred they have for trump supporters. This has nothing to even do with trump other than they hate him. It’s more of a fvck you to his supporters. Wait til she starts her agenda. You think this is a fvck you we haven’t seen nothing yet.

Was Maxine waters calling for unity for the last 4 years? Where was the outrage when a Bernie bro shot Republican lawmakers? Fact is democrats have rhetoric all the time that incites violent mobs to attack all over the nation and where is the condemnation? This is all political and petty. Pelosi and democrats amd media are just showing how one sided they are and the hatred they have for trump supporters. This has nothing to even do with trump other than they hate him. It’s more of a fvck you to his supporters. Wait til she starts her agenda. You think this is a fvck you we haven’t seen nothing yet.
Um...everyone was outraged when that guy shot lawmakers. Who wasn’t?
This has nothing to do with Trump? Come on. You know what he did.

Reactions: jeffmc
Bullshit. He didn’t do anything politicians haven’t been doing for decades. People are pissed pissed off from having to watch democrats riot and tear down their cities and then steal an election. The democrats and establishment don’t give a damn and operate against this country all the time with impunity. Trump supporters watched 4 years of lies about Russia and Ukraine quid pro quo when the democrats were paying spies in Russia for misinformation and Joe Biden was bragging about the very quid pro quo we had to hear media lies about and no one gives a damn. STFU with what trump said in a speech. Has nothing to do with that speech. It’s that conservatives actually showed up somewhere in mass. They can’t have that.

Bullshit. He didn’t do anything politicians haven’t been doing for decades. People are pissed pissed off from having to watch democrats riot and tear down their cities and then steal an election. The democrats and establishment don’t give a damn and operate against this country all the time with impunity. Trump supporters watched 4 years of lies about Russia and Ukraine quid pro quo when the democrats were paying spies in Russia for misinformation and Joe Biden was bragging about the very quid pro quo we had to hear media lies about and no one gives a damn. STFU with what trump said in a speech. Has nothing to do with that speech. It’s that conservatives actually showed up somewhere in mass. They can’t have that.
What happened last week has happened before? The whataboutism syndrome on here is legendary. let’s try this again. *Notice I am not debating anything you said because that is the what about moment*

BOTH THINGS CAN BE WRONG. YOU DONT HAVE TO KEEP COMPARING IT.
Thanks for coming to my Aggie Sports Forum “How to debrainwash yourself” Ted talk

Reactions: bioaggie
What happened last week has happened before? The whataboutism syndrome on here is legendary. let’s try this again.

Thanks for coming to my Aggie Sports Forum talk
Didn’t say those idiots don’t need to be prosecuted. They’re idiots. Impeachment is the dumbest move these idiots could have come up with. They just made trump an even bigger martyr. They are dividing this country at every turn and this is just more of the same. A petty stupid political move made by a bunch of sorry ass traitors. Everything they accuse Trump and his supporters of is exactly who they are.

You can KMA if you think you’re going to sway my opinion on this. So ... a protest is clearly infiltrated and, simply because you can, you now want to impeach him when he’s going to leave office in what, nine days?

just KMA and remember you fkrs started this shit show. I remember trying to think my way through whether or not Bill Clinton should have been removed for getting a BJ in the Oval Office and then committing Perjury about it. I was OK that he wasn’t but frankly.... he deserved to be impeached.

I’m not going to be even attempting logic on your Party’s next freaking shit show ... and there WILL be one.

Last edited:
Sad day in our Country. There have been 4 impeachment hearings in our Country’s History and Nancy Pelosi had presided over 50% of them. She is using Impeachment like a parking ticket.

The same Nancy Pelosi that stood behind the President and ripped up his speech in front of Millions of people in the House of the People after the State of the Union Address Talk about lack of decorum. She should have been sanctioned for that moment in and of itself, but silence from the Liberals. Donald Trump ain’t the problem. The left not calling out the hypocrisy of their leaders like Pelosi is the problem.

This will come back to bite them and our country in the future when the Republicans gain back control if the house.

What happened last week has happened before? The whataboutism syndrome on here is legendary. let’s try this again. *Notice I am not debating anything you said because that is the what about moment*

Thanks for coming to my Aggie Sports Forum “How to debrainwash yourself” Ted talk

declaring "whataboutism" has become the throw-down for, "i'm not part of the problem, don't shine the light on my ass".

no, you--through your support of the left--are part of the problem. you promoted the race-baiting, manipulative pieces of shit that caused this storm.

"but i didn't support it!!!!1!"

fvck that. you voted for the dipshits that were tickled pink that they could point to liberals burning liberal cities while liberal government told trump not to send in the national guard and claim "trump's america".

you promote the media lying through their teeth to the american public, and worse silencing opposing elected officials. objective coverage of our government isn't even something they give the impression of any more.

GTFO of here with that whataboutism shit.

declaring "whataboutism" has become the throw-down for, "i'm not part of the problem, don't shine the light on my ass".

no, you--through your support of the left--are part of the problem. you promoted the race-baiting, manipulative pieces of shit that caused this storm.

fvck that. you voted for the dipshits that were tickled pink that they could point to liberals burning liberal cities while liberal government told trump not to send in the national guard and claim "trump's america".

you promote the media lying through their teeth to the american public, and worse silencing opposing elected officials. objective coverage of our government isn't even something they give the impression of any more.

So since you voted for republicans you support this nut saying she’s going to impeach Biden on the 21st? Or is it possible to not support every word every one in a party says?

Dude, you need to stop smoking joints in the tub while people pee on your rug. You’re really bad at logic.

Reactions: jeffmc
So since you voted for republicans you support this nut saying she’s going to impeach Biden on the 21st? Or is it possible to not support every word every one in a party says?

setting aside for a moment the fact that covid, race-baiting/pandering, and media control are pillars of the left's platform in 2020 (as opposed to individual "nut jobs" using them for political gain)...no, i would not be bothered by a nut job trying to tie up the government in an impeachment that will go nowhere. it would be a colossal waste of time and resources, but the precedent has been set.

Why not. Biden is likely the most corrupt bought off politician in the history of the US presidency. New precedent set if republicans gain the house and senate back you bet your azz there will be a huge push to begin this new form of government the left threw on the country the last 4 years

Reactions: dad_in_tx
If you are the president you should be held to a higher standard. Trump tried to destroy belief in our democratic system the moment he thought he couldn’t win. A crybaby who is causing a f-ing mess because he hasn’t gotten everything he has wanted his whole life.

Reactions: ArmyTanker

Lots of anger and swearing at a phone screen. I’ll keep reminding you guys. I only voted for Biden bc of Trump. He’s killing the party with a large part of the demo.

Not going to address anyone of your nonsensical Newsmax rehash. Good evening to you

Lots of anger and swearing at a phone screen. I’ll keep reminding you guys. I only voted for Biden bc of Trump. He’s killing the party with a large part of the demo.

Not going to address anyone of your nonsensical Newsmax rehash. Good evening to you
You voted to fvck this country over and should be held accountable. You voted for Biden because you’re a dumb ass that thinks we will be United. Truth is trump was elected because of the divide and it just got worse because of people like you

You voted to fvck this country over and should be held accountable. You voted for Biden because you’re a dumb ass that thinks we will be United. Truth is trump was elected because of the divide and it just got worse because of people like you
Trump is the one who has ****ed the country over. Repeatedly.

This was not about Trump. This was a message to the American people not send anyone to Washington DC that they do not approve.

Reactions: BDB99
I was able to watch a little of the impeachment proceedings.

Was interesting how incredibly pissed the Democrats are at Trump in this 2nd impeachment.

Can you imagine how pissed they will be in the next two Trump impeachments?

I was able to watch a little of the impeachment proceedings.

Was interesting how incredibly pissed the Democrats are at Trump in this 2nd impeachment.

Can you imagine how pissed they will be in the next two Trump impeachments?

Sweet. I thought all of the morons holding out hope that the election would be overturned were gone.

Glad to see that some are still around.

Sweet. I thought all of the morons holding out hope that the election would be overturned were gone.

Glad to see that some are still around.

How were you able to read my post? I typed it in invisible ink!

You must have stolen a pair of the decoder glasses.

If you are the president you should be held to a higher standard. Trump tried to destroy belief in our democratic system the moment he thought he couldn’t win. A crybaby who is causing a f-ing mess because he hasn’t gotten everything he has wanted his whole life.
Disagree.

Insurrection? you're an absolute tard.
What do you call people trying to stop the lawful transfer of power? Sedition? Treason?
I don’t know what else to call the attempted violent overtaking of government. Help me out, here.

What do you call people trying to stop the lawful transfer of power? Sedition? Treason?
I don’t know what else to call the attempted violent overtaking of government. Help me out, here.
I’d call it a protest against the use of universal mail in ballots And the counting mechanism of those ballots.

Reactions: BDB99
You know it's bad when Cumulus Media who hosts radio shows for Levin, Bongino and Shapiro made demands to stop peddling lies that the election was stolen. https://thehill.com/homenews/media/533616-talk-radio-company-orders-hosts-to-stop-suggesting-election-was-stolen-from

Brian Philips, the company’s executive vice president, went on to say Cumulus and its program syndication branch, Westwood One, “will not tolerate any suggestion that the election has not ended. The election has been resolved and there are no alternate acceptable ‘paths’. ”
“If you transgress this policy, you can expect to separate from the company immediately,” he added.

BuT fReEdOm Of sPeEcH

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT