ADVERTISEMENT

The pain of rooting for Oklahoma…

Aggiesandastros

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2004
Spent 8 years in OKC from ‘02 (right after they won their last championship) to ‘10. Got to watch the Ags kick their #1 ranked ass while watchin the game with 10-12 of the most obnoxious OU fans you can possibly imagine. One of the best days of my entire sports life. They were like tu fans, but they actually had a championship to back up their bullshit. It was a tough time to be a lone Ag in Oklahoma. I know there are a few others that lived and still live that life.

I got out, but I have to admit something, amongst my brethren, that shan’t ever judge me…these people were fvckin horrible…the worst of the worst….my BEST friends….i had no choice but to root for Texas to kick their asses.

I was behind enemy lines!! You don’t know what that’s like!!! You weren’t there man!!!!

Now, after years of hiding that shame and yet not so quietly rubbing it into their stupid, backwoods, I fvcked my sisters cousin but not my cousin cuz we have different dads, dumbass faces that it’s hilarious to shit on them by rooting for the “other faggit-ass team that sucks dicks for a living”…fvck…..I lost my train of thought.

Fvck those guys….basically. Tomorrow I’m rooting for a wicked case of genital herpes to sweep across both teams. It just matters more, meow

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.