ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks & Gig’em!

6.William.Bs

Apr 12, 2011
No, this isn’t a goodbye post. It’s a thank y’all very much.

Yesterday was my bday (#45) and AY, along with the people in my community, have helped me & my family more than you know. Below is a thank you post I put on my fb page for those who wished me a hbd. Of course you guys had no idea, but nonetheless, we owe you a thank you.

I thought about the saying usual “thank everyone for bday wishes. You know how to make an old man feel young,” but truth is, I want to get older. I want to walk my girls down the aisle and watch my son marry the love of his life.

September of last year, I didn’t get the best news after a MRI, and to make things worse it was on my mom’s bday, & the doc apologized to her that she had to hear this news. So, I was not necessarily expecting to see 45, but here I am with the love, support, and prayers from all of you! I really can’t thank you enough for all that you have done (or offered to do) for the Becker family.

I was telling this to a friend this morning and she said you’re going to see 50. I said well I’m trying to work on short term goals to accomplish the long term. Her reply “Casey, 50 IS the short term!”

BTHOauburn
I’ll be in 118 this weekend for the game, if anyone is near that section.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News