ADVERTISEMENT

Supply chain issues are real

That is what I thought. You can't fix it with that perspective.
No, but you can try to find solutions instead.

You can start at the beginning and get everyone vaccinated. This is still a problem in industry in America.

Blame game is all anyone ever plays today. You do see that, right?

Reactions: jphillips97
No, but you can try to find solutions instead.

You can start at the beginning and get everyone vaccinated. This is still a problem in industry in America.

Blame game is all anyone ever plays today. You do see that, right?
We can't get this administration to accept responsibility for anything? There are many that are not vaccinated that have immunity. Them being vaccinated is not what is driving the trucking problem. By the way are you blaming the non vaccinated for the supply chain issues?

• Love
Reactions: darterbury
We can't get this administration to accept responsibility for anything? There are many that are not vaccinated that have immunity. Them being vaccinated is not what is driving the trucking problem. By the way are you blaming the non vaccinated for the supply chain issues

Jesus Christ man, it's NOT about blame. Vaccination won't solve all problems, but it will HELP with production in factories. I spend time in these weekly. Just got off a call with a guy who runs a giant plant in Virginia. HE brought up vaccination rates, and that he cannot produce at his normal rates because such a significant portion of his rank & file keep testing positive. SO........he's forced to reduce manning on shifts. Throughput suffers. Here's what he's done. 1) Not mandate it 2) Pay his hourly emps. for 2 hours to go get vaccinated so they don't miss hours 3) Lottery of $2000 with a 1 in 25 chance of winning, IF you show proof of vaccination 4) Use his on-site clinic to give shots anonymously (and still pay the 2 hrs) so you don't have to tell any of your macho bros that you took the shot(s). I didn't bring this up.

Higher pay for truckers? I don't know, not enough drivers. That existed LONG before the current president or his predecessor or even his predecessor.

Quit being thick in the head. Quit blaming. It's not political. No one side did anything to cause this. There's a virus that has affected the entire world, NOT just the U.S. and the U.S. supply chain.

Jesus Christ man, it's NOT about blame. Vaccination won't solve all problems, but it will HELP with production in factories. I spend time in these weekly. Just got off a call with a guy who runs a giant plant in Virginia. HE brought up vaccination rates, and that he cannot produce at his normal rates because such a significant portion of his rank & file keep testing positive. SO........he's forced to reduce manning on shifts. Throughput suffers. Here's what he's done. 1) Not mandate it 2) Pay his hourly emps. for 2 hours to go get vaccinated so they don't miss hours 3) Lottery of $2000 with a 1 in 25 chance of winning, IF you show proof of vaccination 4) Use his on-site clinic to give shots anonymously (and still pay the 2 hrs) so you don't have to tell any of your macho bros that you took the shot(s). I didn't bring this up.

Higher pay for truckers? I don't know, not enough drivers. That existed LONG before the current president or his predecessor or even his predecessor.

Quit being thick in the head. Quit blaming. It's not political. No one side did anything to cause this. There's a virus that has affected the entire world, NOT just the U.S. and the U.S. supply chain.
I had COVID. I’m not vaccinated and won’t be.

Here’s why, and it’s not political. And I’m not alone. If you’re a sole provider and there’s a 1/10,000 chance or 1/100,000 chance you could not provide once you get the shot, the logical thing to do is sit it out.

What’s good for me and mine may not be good for the “community.” But, then. I don’t see the community doing shit to pay my bills, either.

I had COVID. I’m not vaccinated and won’t be.

Here’s why, and it’s not political. And I’m not alone. If you’re a sole provider and there’s a 1/10,000 chance or 1/100,000 chance you could not provide once you get the shot, the logical thing to do is sit it out.

What’s good for me and mine may not be good for the “community.” But, then. I don’t see the community doing shit to pay my bills, either.

Good for you Special K

Good for you Special K
You wanna step up and pay for my kids’ college if I get an unnecessary and potentially harmful injection just to make you and the dementia patient in the White House happy?

Shit for brains wants to give illegals $450k if their families were separated when they entered the country illegally, but people like me who pay their taxes? 13,000 case backlog.

Fück him and anyone else who would make decisions for me without putting their money where their mouths are. Get off your high horse.

You wanna step up and pay for my kids’ college if I get an unnecessary and potentially harmful injection just to make you and the dementia patient in the White House happy?

I didn’t think so. Ergo, get off your high horse.
Don't get vaccinated. I never EVER said you had to. I'm simply relaying what industry is up against. Harmful injection, hahahahhahahahahaha. Trump is vaccinated....it's O.K. How's that ivermectin paste taste anyway?

giphy.gif

And your kids won't be in college anyways.....they're not vaccinated. Good luck with that.

Last edited:
To be fair, I only want my kids to go to A&M as an excuse to buy property and go to more games.
Except for certain professions, degrees just aren't worth it.

You have blinders on and you solution is to get vaccinated. I'm happily vaccinated but that won't solve for all the damage done to the economy, nor fix the supply chain issues it will take more much more and I don't see it coming. I'm about fixing structural problems not symptions. In many cases that requires putting you finger on the causes including blame if necessary. I will check back with you in a year. But you keep on being myoptic.

Last edited:
  • Love
Don't get vaccinated. I never EVER said you had to. I'm simply relaying what industry is up against. Harmful injection, hahahahhahahahahaha. Trump is vaccinated....it's O.K. How's that ivermectin paste taste anyway?

giphy.gif

And your kids won't be in college anyways.....they're not vaccinated. Good luck with that.
Laugh at the people 13,000 who are suffering. Do what’s good for “industry.”
I may be the only Libertarian in America who isn’t one because I wanna smoke pot legally.
But I can’t get behind, “fück you, we need this for our quarterly numbers, and there’s zero recourse to recoup your livelihood against the billions the drug companies are making off of this. You can get disability for $700 a month,” while at the same time “we’re so sorry that you were inconvenienced for breaking the law, here’s $450k.”

my kids can get vaccinated if they want. Somebody has to pay for their tuition, shit for brains. It won’t be you. You’ll be too busy trying to squeeze a few more dollars out of people.

You have blinders on and you solution is to get vaccinated. I'm happily vaccinated but that won't solve for all the damage done to the economy, nor fix the supply chain issues it will take more much more and I don't see it coming. I'm about fixing structural problems not symptions. In many cases that requires putting you finger on the causes including blame if necessary. I will check back with you in a year. But you keep on being myoptic.
Mirror

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT