ADVERTISEMENT

SEC-C Question

instaGATOR

May 29, 2001
Supposing aTm makes it to the SEC-C game in 2014, which SECe team would you

rather face in the SEC-C game in Hotlanta: Mizzou, SCa, UGA, Tenn, or UF?

4-8, 3-5 SEC UF was killed by the most injuries in a season in NCAA history in 2013.

However, you might want to also consider this fact:

The 247 Football SEC Recruit Class rankings average for the last 4 Recruit Classes:

1. Alabama

2. Florida -- Roper with 2-3 star Duke recruits, now with 4-5 star UF recruits.

(Top 10 NCAA Defense Muschamp, has completely turned the Offense over to Roper)

Comments?

Originally posted by zreb:
MO or TN (till they get back on track)

zreb, you'd have to assume that whomever you picked out of those teams

was already 'BACK ON TRACK', otherwise they wouldn't be in the SEC-C

game in Hotlanta to start with....

Also, with Mizz the 12-2 2013 SECe-C and having already played in the
SEC-C game, something that aTm has yet to do, I'd have to say that they
are already on track right now. Wouldn't you?
nerd.r191677.gif

Re: SEC-C Question - Speaking of 'Back on Track'

I'm (iG) just so-ooo stupid for thinking that the Gators/Muschamp will be back in 2014.
Why,,, what idiot would ever even consider that as a possibility after going 4-8, 3-5 SEC?
Muschamp getting the Gators right back on track is just not possible...
nerd.r191677.gif

-----------

"I have a lot of respect for Will," Saban said. "He's a great coach and I think he's doing a
really, really good job. Sometimes you have a tough year, you have a lot of players injured."

This included all 3 MLB's plus 2 other LB's, 2 DT''s, both starting CB's on defense.
On offense, both experienced QB's, the starting RB, the starting rsSr WR/KR, 2 starting OT's plus 1.
As bad as that list is, it's not even the complete list of injuries.
(13 for the season, 29 for at least 1/2 of a game, 72 lost starts, for an NCAA injury record)
Only 5 Gator players managed to start every game at their norman positions.
eek.r191677.gif

Saban, who gave Will his first coaching job with a D-I team, predicted Tuesday that
Muschamp will bounce back strong in 2014 from last season's injury-riddled 4-8 debacle.

"A lot of those players will be coming back and they're doing a really good job recruiting.
They're adding new talent that can contribute in a positive way. I think Will (Gators) will do
really, really well." (yeah, but what does that hopeless loser twit know?)
rolleyes.r191677.gif

Saban hired Will to coach his LB's at LSU. Just 1 year later he promoted him to DC.
When he went to the Miami Dolphins, he took Will with him. When he went to Bama he
took Will with him. Then Texas Mack Brown hired him as the Tx DC and the HBC in waiting.
Then in just his 2nd year as a brand new UF/SEC HBC, his fellow SEC coaches voted him
the SEC Coach of the Year. So nope, that musCHUMP dude is certainly not a quality HBC.
laugh.r191677.gif

Saban, Mack Brown, the other SEC HBC's, and the iG,,,,, we're all idiots....
smokin.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT