ADVERTISEMENT

Rittenhouse not guilty

Hard to imagine the depths of Low-T for anyone that uses the term “insurrection” as it relates to that stupidly in January
BD514482-3-F09-48-FE-A07-E-5895069-EE6-B2.gif

Reactions: MSCAg1997
??? Two hear attack victims, one drug overdose and one unarmed female protester shot by police
She died a fools death. Just like the two Kyle Rittenhouse killed. I have no sympathy for any of them.

Reactions: MSCAg1997
Did they ask the dead people if they were attacking Rittenhouse out of self-defense because they feared for their lives?

Did they ask the dead people if they were attacking Rittenhouse out of self-defense because they feared for their lives?
Oh? Is that why they chased him down, fvcked around, and found out?

my god you’re pathetic.
“Hmm, what is the left saying?”
*checks twitter*
“White supremacist? Rittenhouse was the attacker? This is going to be hard to spin, but OK”

No but the drone footage showed who the aggressors were

Rittenhouse is/was a little wannabe asshole, but every one of the morons he shot were there to wreak havoc on that community for yet another night and they all contributed to their own deaths. Instead of going out breaking shit or participating in riots, maybe they should've stayed home.

Rittenhouse is/was a little wannabe asshole, but every one of the morons he shot were there to wreak havoc on that community for yet another night and they all contributed to their own deaths. Instead of going out breaking shit or participating in riots, maybe they should've stayed home.

sounds like he ain’t a wannabe no more?

Sandmann is getting or got his pound of flesh from the big media outlets. Rittenhouse is about to get another pound from them and Joe Biden for his ignorant and stupid comments as a candidate (and he can be sued since Bill Clinton was sued for events that happened before he was president).

Why does anyone listed to these outlets anymore? They jump to conclusions, blame race on everything then look like fools months later for being wrong or wreck less then come out millions lighter in revenue from lawsuits. Do you like being lied to? When I find out a source is less than accurate I dump them and find another. It's turning out independents on You Tube are far better. And race, THEY WERE ALL WHITE. If someone brings up race in this you need to ignore it and define that person as a fool. Race was the dumbest thing you could possibly attach to it. But I guess there are plenty of sheep that will believe it.

Reactions: darterbury
A political example must be made of rittenhouse and the right.

here comes Nadler and the DOJ

Why does anyone listed to these outlets anymore? They jump to conclusions, blame race on everything then look like fools months later for being wrong or wreck less then come out millions lighter in revenue from lawsuits. Do you like being lied to? When I find out a source is less than accurate I dump them and find another. It's turning out independents on You Tube are far better.
This is the problem with getting your news from tech/social media:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT