ADVERTISEMENT

Random Quotes From an LSU Board

h273

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2005
Fort Worth
I knew we was going to lose when A&M defensive lineman punked our Olinemen pre-game.

Completely out coached at halftime. Elko made Kelly his bitch in the second.

I'm sorry. 31 - 6 in the second half is not LSU losing, its Texas A&M beating our a$$. We had no answer for what they were doing in the run game and their 3rd down defense got to Nuss and pressured, sacked and forced throws. A&M WON this game. PERIOD. I'd be surprised if Connor Weigman didn't lose his job tonight! With the points LSU left on the field they still fall short. Hats off to Elko and his adjustments

Goodness. Our strength on defense is against the run. Pass defense is still our achilles heal.

Here they’re commenting on the pre-game “banter.” aTm players came to the LSU side. No doubt the main instigators. They are not used to big fans and are trying to act like they have swagger.

This is before the game. Sloan and Baker earning those game checks sonar tonight. Build the lead. Take the crowd out and hope it's one of those off nights for Weigmann. If so, he will throw a couple picks
And after. Wow. Marcel Reed for Heisman?

LSU's defense has no answer for this Aggies offense with Reed at QB. 21 unanswered and all they are doing is running the ball.

At halftime. love the game by game improvement in our D. Baker is worth every dollar he’s getting paid!
After. Baker really? You’re letting a one dimensional QB dominate us. Baker looks lost. Reminds me of the Alabama game last year. No answer for a running QB.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.