ADVERTISEMENT

Qanon

dbasden

Known Member
Gold Member
Sep 10, 2005
Let’s try to leave Trump out of it so it won’t get zapped, but I’m curious where this movement goes next. Do we have any Q believers who are willing to admit it?

I’m a big Trump guy but those folks are nut jobs. The way far right and left nuts need to go somewhere far away and fight it out and not come back

I'm not a Trumper (or Biden'er) however I couldn't agree with you more.

Reactions: sigeast02
they think everyone in Washington are satanists and pedophiles and I mean everyone. I believe in percentages. Are there both in Washington, probably but along the lines of the national percentage across the country. Even if you doubles the percentages you still aren't close to half. Have a acquaintance on FB who I am sure is Q and I enjoy reading the far out theories. Fun fiction.

Reactions: MSCAg1997
Wonder what the point spread would be between them and ANTIFA?

online regularly and could never figure out what the F it was. Seemed to be mostly a boogeyman to pin on Trump. I sure didn't see any republican officials starting bail funds for imaginary violent Q peeps.

I'm sure the pedophile stuff started with Epstein. Will be interesting to see what comes out of the unsealed Maxwell court docs.

Reactions: oldag1980
I def have some on my FB. Former high school people. When COVID hit they were all giggles about how the pedos would be revealed and a new world order would exist toppling big Corp. and yes they supported the guy we shall not mention but who recently lost bigly.

online regularly and could never figure out what the F it was. Seemed to be mostly a boogeyman to pin on Trump. I sure didn't see any republican officials starting bail funds for imaginary violent Q peeps.

I'm sure the pedophile stuff started with Epstein. Will be interesting to see what comes out of the unsealed Maxwell court docs.
Don’t you remember pizzagate that got an innocent killed. Far right winger nut job buying into all that pedo shit. I think that predated Epstein

Like any fringe group, the media lifts them up to give them something to drive outrage over.
Unless you're the group that did this.......

CNN_Mostly_Peaceful_Protests_Banner.jpg

QAnon started as a 4chan joke until low brows actually bought into it and it became a way to keep folks active and engaged. Scraping the bottom of the barrel to drum up support.

I def have some on my FB. Former high school people. When COVID hit they were all giggles about how the pedos would be revealed and a new world order would exist toppling big Corp. and yes they supported the guy we shall not mention but who recently lost bigly.

Yes, bigly
EmUpkcZW4AAa58j.jpg

Qanon believers are a growing sect that stems from society’s increasing paranoia about weird shit.

Even if you don’t believe in Qanon there are more and more people that willfully believe random stuff like the government is out to get us and is keeping ammo away from the public. Or people hoarding ammo waiting for civil war or zombies or whatever.

Paranoia is the new cool way to live.

One day I’ll be the weird one because I’m living life with the same level of fear that I had in the 1990s.

How much will the Possession Tax be on approximately 1.3 million rounds of ammo?

Asking for a friend.

Go read one of my posts above, I told you why they are whack jobs.

Don’t you remember pizzagate that got an innocent killed. Far right winger nut job buying into all that pedo shit. I think that predated Epstein

Epstein has been around a long time. Pizzagate was around the time all of the weird pictures popped up of Hillary doing some creepy blood ritual thing. Then you had the pictures from the Podesta house. Nuts are going to go nuts. Just ask James Thomas Hodgkinson.

But what is Q? is there some facebook page you could join or super secret newsletter where you get all the Q info and secret plans? Or do you just call a bureaucrat a pedo and you're part of it?

And how was that Q being pinned on Trump and republicans?

Weird times we live in, the age of reason is dying.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT