ADVERTISEMENT

Pool builder people north Houston S&R

NebFlanders

Gold Member
Aug 14, 2013
Spring, TX
I’m on the north side of Houston. I know we have some pool builders &/or maintenance company people on here. Looking to get your input and or suggestions & recommendations of companies that can do the work I am looking to get done.

I have a few different scopes that I would like to look at getting done. And in no real rush to do so. And if cost for our wants gets out of hand we will stick to our needs.

We have a pretty old pool I think put in late 80’s ish. Large surface area but all shallow and a hot tub.

1. In need of a replastering.
2. Would like to see what can be done about our deck and if we can go to a coolcrete or something that isn’t the boiling pebble surface we currently have
3. Enlarging the deck area a bit in a certain area under some covered space.
4. Potential modification to pool water feature and see if it could somehow be converted to a shallow sunbathing step or whatever.

Let me know what you think and if you are/or know someone that would be interested in quoting. Or if you have had work done in the area and liked who you used.

:) thanks

To my baseball people. I was about to post something about baseball when I got home from Omaha then the world went crazy. Now waiting to collect my thoughts will post something soon

Reactions: Battalion Ex
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News