ADVERTISEMENT

Ok, that’s it. I am creating a thread to share my GD thoughts.

TP97

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I was just as pissed to lose as anyone else, but you motherfvckers need to move on. So we lost big to the probablenational champs after shooting ourselves in the foot time and time again with a missed field goal on the first possession, dropped passes, a QB who we all know isn’t very good and safeties that don’t keep deep contain. Any one of those gets your ass boat raced against a top five team.

So we barely beat Vanderbilt with five turnovers. So fvcking what? Don’t turn the ball over and we cover the spread easily. But we turned it over a lot and won. Big fvcking deal.

Alabama is going to crush teams all year. They’re as good as they’ve ever been. We have a lot of talent, but it’s young and our QB isn’t very good and the OL is experienced but shitty.

This is a weird year. MSU beat LSU and then lost to Arkansas. Texas should be 1-2. OU is and could be 1-3 if the sips beat them. Auburn gor their asses kicked by Georgia. Fvcking Ole Miss beat Kentucky, which many people picked to beat Auburn last week if I recall correctly but I might be making shit up.

I’m not some sunshine pumping dipshit like those on TexAgs, but give me a fvcking break. We lost at Alabama. Cool. Now we play Florida next. It’s the SEC. It’s not an easy conference. Personally, I think we beat Florida this week, but who knows. But one thing I’m not going to do is freak out like some of you bitches because we lost to the likely best team in the country. Maybe I have grown older and don’t care like I used to, but the threads on here have beaten me down. You said your piece, now get over it and move on for the love of God.

I love you, Ags.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News