ADVERTISEMENT

Non-political thread (Health update)

6.William.Bs

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2011
This from my fb post about 2 weeks ago:

One of these days, I’ll have to get on here with bad news about my health, today is not that day. MRI on Thursday, after a very stressful weekend waiting for results on Tuesday, I got a good report from doc today. Still stable, “if not better,” but she wants to put me on a brand new IDH inhibitor: Veranigo (decision TBD), but I will for sure continue my herbs. Veranigo is a brand new FDA-approved drug, and she is really pushing it, probably because I turned down the last recommendation. I assume because she is excited about this one and maybe wanting to get her “buy & bill” for this.

I’m always concerned going into these appointments, especially the wait over the weekend for results. Especially after stressful times (life stuff) lost my dad, downsizing to a new home, 2nd child has decided to graduate a year early and wants to follow big sis to Arkie (I know, I have failed as a father).

All in all, we’re happy and thankful for what this AY community (and so many more locally) has done for us in your prayers. This has been a 16 year fight. There have been at least 5 others just in my hometown that have been Dx’d since I was that is no longer with us on this earth.

One last thing is I don’t really portray my real self on here like I am in person. I’m a lot like Richard23 with my humor and sarcasm, I embarrass my kids and wife often in person with my dad jokes. I just want people to laugh, even if it’s AT me. Well anyway, Brandon on Fox4 Good day (Dallas) reads dad jokes on Fridays. So I submit one a couple of weeks ago and he read it this past Friday, made my day and my wife is still laughing AT ME. You old school music guys will probably like it, but if no one does, I don’t care:

I broke up with my girlfriend Lorraine, so I could date Claire Lee.
Good news is I can see Claire Lee now the Lorraine is gone.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.