ADVERTISEMENT

My Immediate Thoughts From The Game

Reckless75

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2008
I have not gone back and watched whatever I was able to record, but here are my first take-aways.

1. Our QB, as always, was throwing darts. From 10 to 25 yards he is money. He still under throws the long pass, and that will not work against the SEC teams. If the receiver is not wide open, there will be picks. I don't care if you think our receivers will win out. It won't work.

2. We may have improved in the run blocking up the middle. I look forward to re-watching the game, but it seemed some of our better runs were right up the gut. That will be crucial for future success the remainder of the season. We had some success outside, but we could have been much, much better.

3. Pass defense is up and down. It is not SEC ready. With a good pass-rush it would look better. WE HAVE NO PASS RUSH.

4. Pass Rush. This is the most absolutely pathetic part of the Aggie's game. It is an embarrassment. The schemes thrown out by Durkin this afternoon brought additional shame to our program.

I DO NOT GIVE A FLYING **** HOW MUCH WE WON BY, THE SHIT WE THREW ON THE FIELD WAS AN ABORTION OF ANY COMPETENT DEFENSIVE APPROACH.

Durkin HAS to go.

Thank you for your support.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News