ADVERTISEMENT

My dealings with Covid - hope to help for anyone that gets it

Reveille5

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2007
Thanks to Aggie911 for recommending HCQ.

Started dry cough last Saturday afternoon. Then low grade fever early Sunday morning about 2:00 a.m. Tested positive Sunday. Mild aches set in.

Monday, I called my wife's Dr. and she prescribed 10 tablets of HCQ and 6 Azithromycin. Monday, I started taking 2 HCQ tablets for 5 days. 2 AZM first day and 1 the next 4 days. I'm taking my last HCQ this afternoon. My doctor stated that HCQ stops the replication of the virus.

As of right now, I feel symptom free (6-7 days later depending if I count Saturday). For me, fatigue was the worst part of it. Overall, I had low grade fever for 3 days, mild aches for 4 days. A little chest congestion.

This virus is very contagious as now my wife has symptoms. We were very cautious about trying not get it. She tested positive yesterday. She has mild aches. She started taking HCQ today. If she comes out like I did with minimal symptoms, in a relative short period of time, I would certainly say, HCQ and AZM helped us.

My BIL and his wife both had it about a month ago and they were knocked down pretty hard. They did not take HCQ and AZM. I guess they did not know about it. My BIL said he felt so bad, he regrets not taking the vaccine.

Good luck Ags and Gig 'Em.

See Page 16
https://faculty.utrgv.edu/eleftheri.../aaps-Guide-to-Home-Based-Covid-Treatment.pdf

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News