ADVERTISEMENT

MLB...please meet Karma!

Chile Pequin

Gold Member
Oct 13, 2001
Corsicana, TX
MLB takes away the All Star game from Atlanta for passing voter reform. The Braves make it to the World Series against the Houston Astros...where Texas also passed voter reform.

Now that is Karma at it's finest!

**This message is not intended to be of the political nature...just the idiotic nature of Major League Baseball.

Last edited:
i guess if the Yankees/Cubs aren't in it, best for a southern set of teams. No fan of the Stros or Braves but at least there are no Cali teams or Mariners.

Since I am no fan of Atlanta-anything Stros it is.

MLB takes away the All Star game from Atlanta for passing voter reform. The Braves make it to the World Series against the Houston Astros...where Texas also passed voter reform.

Now that is Karma at it's finest!

**This message is not intended to be of the political nature...just the idiotic nature of Major League Baseball.

Did they pass voter reform or voter suppression? Not to be political but that is the argument I believe.

Man - talking about stretching to find things to make you feel better about your politics.
Kind of my thought. Does someone really think MLB cares?

They probably care more about the ratings fall out of not having a major market team in the World Series.

Do the Braves still have a huge following?

Man - talking about stretching to find things to make you feel better about your politics.
That’s not it. It’s the fact the MLB made a stupid, emotional decision to appease a mob and now the WS is right there in ATL. Commissioner Manfred fvcked over the city for bullshit. That sounds like a pretty good case of karma to me.

Kind of my thought. Does someone really think MLB cares?

They probably care more about the ratings fall out of not having a major market team in the World Series.

Do the Braves still have a huge following?
MLB wants it to be forgotten but the people of Atlanta care and it will be made an issue.

Reactions: wick and obieag
I wonder how much money MLB cost some of the people who would have normally worked the All Star game. The very people they think they are protecting, they took money out of their hands. So friggin stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT