ADVERTISEMENT

Midnight yell practice.....

Originally posted by gamecocks44:
The irony, you trash South carolina yet your sig is the navy jack, you do know the history of the navy jack and the gadsen flag don't you? Then again maybe not, hell you guys think Travis was a texican.
Yawn. Irrelevant.

Originally posted by Battalion Ex:

Originally posted by MANAFOLD:

Batalion, that is a fake picture you posted but you probably already know it. I just want your fellow Aggies to know you are posting phony stuff to try and paint a very bad image of our people.
Yes, it's a fake photo from a newspaper.

And here's a fake video of the event: Nazis at the Statehouse.

Anyone who's interested can find plenty of photos and videos of the Nazi rally at the websites of newspapers and TV stations in South Carolina.

Sieg Heil, y'all!
Sir: I am 54 years old. Born and raised in SC and I have NEVER seen or heard of a KKK rally anywhere. It just doesn't happen. Lord only knows what goes on in the backwoods of both SC and Texas.

Originally posted by mikey888:
This idea of having the midnight yell practice on our state house steps is down right disrespectful.
I lived in Columbia when I was in fifth through eighth grades. The steps of your sacred Capitol were the setting for weekly rallies by the Ku Klux Klan. And most of the members of the Legislature were stump-jumping crypto-Nazis. I doubt that Midnight Yell Practice will detract from the building's illustrious history.
BS. Texas has already informed us of your low class.

Originally posted by USCRBCOCK:

Batalion, that is a fake picture you posted but you probably already know it. I just want your fellow Aggies to know you are posting phony stuff to try and paint a very bad image of our people.

Anyone who's interested can find plenty of photos and videos of the Nazi rally at the websites of newspapers and TV stations in South Carolina.

Sieg Heil, y'all!
Sir: I am 54 years old. Born and raised in SC and I have NEVER seen or heard of a KKK rally anywhere. It just doesn't happen.

I am glad you're back with us after spending the first 45 years of your life in a coma.

Sieg Heil, y'all!
Sir: I am 54 years old. Born and raised in SC and I have NEVER seen or heard of a KKK rally anywhere. It just doesn't happen.

I am glad you're back with us after spending the first 45 years of your life in a coma.
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Chile Pequin:

Sieg Heil, y'all!

laugh.r191677.gif
Sir, you are just plain wrong. Sorry to burst your bubble. SC's predominant and very proud African American citizenry would never allow it. But you keep believing all that good propaganda if you must.

So much internet message board macho in this thread. Y'all have a good time at our State House. No biggie. Yell your little hearts out. I don't think I've met anyone that has any problem with it. Most comments have been more around how gay it seems.....but hey, traditional and all.

Have a great time in Columbia and safe travels.

Originally posted by BIMSAg02:

Originally posted by carolinascooter:
And I thought yall were about class. Thats the rumor anyway. Have your yell practice but the building representing the heart of our state is not the right place to have it.
It's sports Cooter. Please stop pretending this is like something more than it is. Our people have the challenge of picking a public that is easy to find and logistically easy for our people to get in and out of. Don't be dumbasses and start shit for no reason
I agree with the Aggies on this one. Who gives a crap that they do this on the state house steps? Actually, since this is one of the Aggies traditions, it's cool that they are doing it there. It's actually an honor. From the videos I saw of the practice last night, it was a fun time and the SC fans there had a good time ribbing the A & M fans (all in good fun). That's what college football is all about. I think most SC fans could care less where the yell practice occurred and welcome anything that helps add to the event of the game.

Originally posted by gamecocks44:
"
It's sports Cooter. Please stop pretending this is like something more than it is. Our people have the challenge of picking a public that is easy to find and logistically easy for our people to get in and out of. Don't be dumbasses and start shit for no reason"

That's complete BS. The Colonial Center is just down the street from the state house and has large parking areas. The state house doe snot have parking areas for ease of access. You Texans want to do this at our state house to be provocative, why the hell can't you admit to it? You are not doing this in Montgomery nor Jackson on those road trips this year, but you are holding your yell practice in those cities, just not at the state house.

The colonial center has steps out front so you guys can grab ass, hold hands, and watch the milk men in white uniforms do their thing.

Would be nice to see some of you Aggies admit that you selected our state house for the obvious reason of wanting to be smart asses and stir the pot. Now we know why Jim Bowie wanted to cut and run and Col Travis from South Carolina made the stand, he had the courage to call it like it is.

This post was edited on 8/20 8:58 AM by gamecocks44
Chill out 44. If they would have chosen the CLA, you would say they are "disrespecting" our campus or athletic facilities. I hope TAMU fans don't relate the SC fan base to some of the posters on this board. SC fans enjoy good college banter. Maybe you want opposing fans to wear neutral colors and keep their mouths shut at games.......this yell practice at the state house steps debate is comical. They brought a tradition to our game, and put it on display for the public to see.........OMG??? How dare they (tongue in cheek of course). I for one love it when opposing fans travel to our stadium........the ones I talk to always say SC is one of their favorite places to visit. Let's keep it that way.

You sir are full of shit. We host you at Clemson and I thought your fans were great to bad you ruined that.

When did you see a KKK rally on the steps of our state house? 1960 maybe
Originally posted by mikey888:
This idea of having the midnight yell practice on our state house steps is down right disrespectful.
I lived in Columbia when I was in fifth through eighth grades. The steps of your sacred Capitol were the setting for weekly rallies by the Ku Klux Klan. And most of the members of the Legislature were stump-jumping crypto-Nazis. I doubt that Midnight Yell Practice will detract from the building's illustrious history.

Having your Yell Leaders stand on our State House steps and

joke about Sherman burning down Columbia, the best thing about Columbia is that you are 2 hours in any direction from getting out of South Carolina, Columbia looks like a capitol city only smaller, or a dog licking his balls and being unable to get the taste of Gamecock out of his mouth I think says it all about how classless A&M is. I always though A&M was a very classy institution. After this I have no such illusion.

Reactions: ClemsonCalhoun
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT