ADVERTISEMENT

Memories

clayber

Known Member
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2007
Today is my daughters 25 birthday. The question is how good are ya at remembering everything that happened the day your child was born?
I remember it froze this day in Bryan 25 years ago. I had to almost carry my wife to the truck because of the ice. We get to St. Joseph hospital and seen one of her employees in the er waiting room with a broken ankle( funny story on that later). I remember watching the Cosby show while she was in labor. The nurses were getting nervous because the Dr. was not their because of the ice. The nurses dressed me in hospital gown and gloves because my daughter was coming and needed me to play catch the baby. Just when my daughter was popping out the Dr shows up and caught her. The nurses did all the work the Dr. shouldn't have gotten paid.
The problem is my wife and I do not remember much that day before she was born. Did I work? Was I already home or did I come from work? Our minds are blank 25 yrs later on what we were doing that day before my wife went into labor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News