ADVERTISEMENT

Lockdowns...

We will never know but you are a fool to think there we not irregularities justified by lockdowns.
Irregularities yes -but we do know - gop themselves studied and so no significant fraud - I’ve only read one proven fake vote for a dead person place and it was for gop -

i like a lot of old GOP policies , but the election was not stolen -

Decent amount of posters here think the officer that shot Ashli Babbitt should be charged with murder. That sorta answers your question.
A decent amount of posters think the guys who shot the black jogger in Georgia are innocent - a decent number of indecent people

I don’t recognize him as one of th usual gang of idiots. Is he a new troll?
Cheeky is such an "idiot" that he was the first person on this site to post about Covid and consistently insisted that it should be taken seriously, as many of you laughed at him.

Cheeky is such an "idiot" that he was the first person on this site to post about Covid and consistently insisted that it should be taken seriously, as many of you laughed at him.
I wish that thread didn’t get zapped. It was a great one.

Which democrats ? Did they storm the capital and murder police ? ( don’t bring up idiots in oregon) - did Democrat leaders bring up every rally that election was stolen - please send clips of Biden saying election was stolen
It was Hillary. Ever heard of Russian collusion?

Well this is not Google, Facebook, Twitter, CNN, ESPN, NBC, CBS, ABC, PBS, FBI, IRS, or any other information outlet that has a foundation of "Democrats are always right. Republicans are always wrong and when they aren't we will make up stuff like Russian Collusion. And when Democrats like Stacy Abrams questions elections we allow laws to be changed and we call her a patriot. When republicans do the same they are insurrectionist. Or when democrats burn federal buildings and riot against police, murder innocent people and loot small businesses it is misinformation to actually report what is going on."
What is the difference between a "mostly peaceful protest" and an "insurrection"?

BTW, the Johns Hopkins study is not peer reviewed and there are many scholars that disagree with the outcome

Reactions: agdoc716
What about when republicans storm the capital and kill police
What a fantastic example of how bad the main stream media has completely fvcked this country.

it has literally never even occurred to this dude that the ONLY homicide at the Capitol was the Babbitt woman.

amazing.

Last edited:
What about when republicans storm the capital and kill police
The only person killed was a woman who was murdered by a coward cop. Democrats rioted from the day trump was in office and the Democrat VP set up a fund to bail out people who are child molesters, arsonist, murderers, etc. The only cop that died did so from a heart attack and where was all this concern for cops when they were spit on and had bricks thrown at them all summer? Why not bring up all the policemen and women who are being assassinated across the nation in these democrat cities where they are being defunded and crime is skyrocketing because of it? Why are you so concerned about 1 day when a bunch of dumb asses took some selfies in the capital after someone opened the door to let them in? Were you this concerned when they tried to burn the white house when Trump was in it?

Reactions: darterbury
Insurrection involves trying to overthrow a government by definition.
That was the crapiest insurrection in the history if man if that is what they had in mind. If that is what they were trying to do why did someone let them in the door? Why did they bring selfie sticks? Seems to me that if that was my mission....to overthrow the most powerful nation in the history of man I would need a little more than that.

That was the crapiest insurrection in the history if man if that is what they had in mind. If that is what they were trying to do why did someone let them in the door? Why did they bring selfie sticks? Seems to me that if that was my mission....to overthrow the most powerful nation in the history of man I would need a little more than that.
I don't think anyone is denying that they're dumb shits. You have to be pretty gullible to believe that the election was stolen and you have to be willingly ignorant to think that the VP had the capability to overturn the election. They did have the intention of finding Pence and doing damage to him, as well as whomever they deemed an enemy. I don't know what you call that but insurrection seems to fit, to me.

Reactions: agdoc716
BTW, the Johns Hopkins study is not peer reviewed and there are many scholars that disagree with the outcome
It's not a study, it's a meta analysis of 34 studies, 22 of which have been peer reviewed and 12 are still in the process. People can still disagree with their selection criteria or what constitutes things like meaningful impact, but the data is largely vetted.

For example, they found that closing non essential business reduced mortality by just over 10%. You could certainly argue that that's a meaningful impact, but their intent was to look at it from a broad perspective of public policy an weigh it against the negative impacts. They are basically saying lockdowns didn't make enough of a difference and wouldn't recommend we do it again if faced with another pandemic. I think one could easily make an argument that closing bars and in-restaurant dining would be beneficial.

Reactions: chuckg_07
The only person killed was a woman who was murdered by a coward cop. Democrats rioted from the day trump was in office and the Democrat VP set up a fund to bail out people who are child molesters, arsonist, murderers, etc. The only cop that died did so from a heart attack and where was all this concern for cops when they were spit on and had bricks thrown at them all summer? Why not bring up all the policemen and women who are being assassinated across the nation in these democrat cities where they are being defunded and crime is skyrocketing because of it? Why are you so concerned about 1 day when a bunch of dumb asses took some selfies in the capital after someone opened the door to let them in? Were you this concerned when they tried to burn the white house when Trump was in it?
You should watch Four Hours at the Capitol.

It’s really just video without commentary. It might open your eyes about what happened with actual video.

You should watch Four Hours at the Capitol.

It’s really just video without commentary. It might open your eyes about what happened with actual video.
You should talk with some of those cops who were blinded with lasers and had bottles of frozen piss thrown at them all summer. Or the ones that were barricaded in a federal building while people who set up an enemy state in our country attempted to burn them inside

You should talk with some of those cops who were blinded with lasers and had bottles of frozen piss thrown at them all summer. Or the ones that were barricaded in a federal building while people who set up an enemy state in our country attempted to burn them inside
This is going to utterly blow your mind…

I think both of those things are wrong. I know your talking points cannot allow you to do the same, but I can.

I suspect you won’t watch video of Jan 6 to educate yourself instead of spouting more nonsense.

Reactions: Tom_100
This is going to utterly blow your mind…

I think both of those things are wrong. I know your talking points cannot allow you to do the same, but I can.

I suspect you won’t watch video of Jan 6 to educate yourself instead of spouting more nonsense.
There is no way I’m going to watch 4 hrs of idiots. I watched it all last year. One is considered a tragedy and the other is ignored and the DA’s across the nation are ignoring it too. These people are being treated like complete crap and it’s being ignored. Democrat thugs have a license to riot, loot and burn but a few people get egged in by the FBI and it’s like someone actually attempted a coup. All the while we have an FBI and media that attempted a coup with Russian collusion that they made up. It’s all bullshit and I really don’t give a damn if some politicians were made to feel similar to people living in cities that were burned to the ground for a year

It’s not four hours long, that’s just the name of the documentary.

And it would help you not say really ignorant things like “when a bunch of dumb asses took some selfies in the capital after someone opened the door to let them in.” It actually opened my eyes to how violent some portions were that day.

What a fantastic example of how bad the main stream media has completely fvcked this country.

it has literally never even occurred to this dude that the ONLY homocide at the Capitol was the Babbitt woman.

amazing.
Fantastic example of how you see things through filters / distorted view that rejects anything contrary to your “ team” - even defending the death of a police office and calling the woman breaking into the capital a victim -

impossible to reason with someone who thinks two plus two = 5 and is so biased and delusional

Lockdowns are political. Could not go to church, but could go to a blm riot.

It's not a study, it's a meta analysis of 34 studies, 22 of which have been peer reviewed and 12 are still in the process. People can still disagree with their selection criteria or what constitutes things like meaningful impact, but the data is largely vetted.

For example, they found that closing non essential business reduced mortality by just over 10%. You could certainly argue that that's a meaningful impact, but their intent was to look at it from a broad perspective of public policy an weigh it against the negative impacts. They are basically saying lockdowns didn't make enough of a difference and wouldn't recommend we do it again if faced with another pandemic. I think one could easily make an argument that closing bars and in-restaurant dining would be beneficial.
Actually a well thought out reply !

Fantastic example of how you see things through filters / distorted view that rejects anything contrary to your “ team” - even defending the death of a police office and calling the woman breaking into the capital a victim -

impossible to reason with someone who thinks two plus two = 5 and is so biased and delusional
What policemen was killed and how? Should be easy to answer

You never answered my question

Reactions: darterbury

lol at this guy trying to lecture anyone on “reason”.

Ashli Babbitt, 35, died by homicide from a gunshot to the left shoulder. She was shot by a Capitol police officer while trying to climb through a door near the House chamber.

Kevin Greeson, 55, died of natural causes from cardiovascular disease. Greeson, of Athens, Alabama, had a Twitter account in which he supported former President Donald Trump and profanely denounced his opponents.

Benjamin Phillips, 50, died of natural causes from cardiovascular disease. According to the Philadelphia Inquirer, Phillips of Ringtown, Pennsylvania, was a computer programmer who founded a social media website for Trump supporters. He had organized a trip of several dozen people to the district.

Roseanne Boyland, 34, died by accident from acute amphetamine intoxication. Boyland, of Georgia, wanted to be a sobriety counselor and followed QAnon conspiracies, her family said.

The USCP accepts the findings from the District of Columbia's Office of the Chief Medical Examiner that Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT