ADVERTISEMENT

Lockdowns...

lol at this guy trying to lecture anyone on “reason”.

Ashli Babbitt, 35, died by homicide from a gunshot to the left shoulder. She was shot by a Capitol police officer while trying to climb through a door near the House chamber.

Kevin Greeson, 55, died of natural causes from cardiovascular disease. Greeson, of Athens, Alabama, had a Twitter account in which he supported former President Donald Trump and profanely denounced his opponents.

Benjamin Phillips, 50, died of natural causes from cardiovascular disease. According to the Philadelphia Inquirer, Phillips of Ringtown, Pennsylvania, was a computer programmer who founded a social media website for Trump supporters. He had organized a trip of several dozen people to the district.

Roseanne Boyland, 34, died by accident from acute amphetamine intoxication. Boyland, of Georgia, wanted to be a sobriety counselor and followed QAnon conspiracies, her family said.
Wow you really proved a point

Wow you really proved a point
Anyone who said all those guys just were let in and took selfies and left ignore videos on battering in doors , crushing a cop, throwing chairs through windows - yes I can argue with you about reason when you filter out things contrary to “ your tribe”

For our lib friends here. Why hasn't Ray Epps been charged yet? Why the FBI frat bros in the park? Where is the so-called "14 hours of footage"? What the fvck ever happen to the pipe bomber and how has he/she/it/they/them/zhe/zhey/fer/fim not been identified? Are you going to tell me that the most surveillanced area in all of the country couldn't track down this individual? Why did the capitol police open the doors to Viking bro after making him and the rest of the crowd behind promise to be civil?

Regarding the "4 Hours at the Capitol" documentary, I've watched it and it is brutal. There were definitely elements of the rioters that were truly bad. However, there are numerous other videos that depict the opposite point that most of the rioters were actually there doing nothing more but parading in and around the capitol taking idiotic selfies. Wasn't the first time the capitol has been raided anyway... but I digress...

Irregularities yes -but we do know - gop themselves studied and so no significant fraud - I’ve only read one proven fake vote for a dead person place and it was for gop -

i like a lot of old GOP policies , but the election was not stolen -

Not stolen as it was defined by the irregularities. I agree.

Anyone who said all those guys just were let in and took selfies and left ignore videos on battering in doors , crushing a cop, throwing chairs through windows - yes I can argue with you about reason when you filter out things contrary to “ your tribe”
You literally stated that cops were murdered by these rioters which has unquestionably been proven false. It baffles me how you can mentally finesse this argument like you have.

Reactions: rrdog and oldag1980
It baffles me how you can mentally finesse this argument like you have.
Because this is the steaming dump Facebook, Google, 60 minutes, cnn, and your local news collectively takes down the throat of this country and people don’t even know/aren’t smart enough to ask about what they’re swallowing.

Because this is the steaming dump Facebook, Google, 60 minutes, cnn, and your local news collectively takes down the throat of this country and people don’t even know/aren’t smart enough to ask about what they’re swallowing.
Or you are blind to the violence right in front of you - he died of a cardiac arrest while being attacked - that didn’t contribute??
And I’m not blind to the wrong done by the left rioters either - lock them all up together -

You are like the fans at the football game whose team never commits a penalty and every call against them is wrong -

Not stolen as it was defined by the irregularities. I agree.
Make voter id mandatory but then make it easy to get , easy to vote remotely , more weekend and drive up voting - why can’t we address security issues and make more accessible at same time -

You literally stated that cops were murdered by these rioters which has unquestionably been proven false. It baffles me how you can mentally finesse this argument like you have.
Baffles me how you defend criminal behavior just because they supported your guy

he died of a cardiac arrest while being attacked
You are so god damned convinced you’re correct, and yet you are wrong in every sense of the word. Finding out that uncle stelter has been full of shit hurts, but I think it’s good for you in the long run.

Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes a day after defending the Capitol during the January 6 assault, the D.C. medical examiner's office announced Monday. Sicknick was previously believed to have died from injuries sustained during the riot.

Sicknick died from strokes, the chief medical examiner's office said in a report summary, citing "acute brainstem and cerebellar infarcts due to acute basilar artery thrombosis." In an interview with The Washington Post, chief medical examiner Francisco J. Diaz said Sicknick suffered two strokes at the base of his brainstem caused by a clot in an artery.

Make voter id mandatory but then make it easy to get , easy to vote remotely , more weekend and drive up voting - why can’t we address security issues and make more accessible at same time -

We have easy voting More easy in red states. What we need is voting that the whole country feels is fair and as fraud free as possible. Without it we put our form of government at risk. There is much at risk.

Reactions: oldag1980
Or you are blind to the violence right in front of you - he died of a cardiac arrest while being attacked - that didn’t contribute??
And I’m not blind to the wrong done by the left rioters either - lock them all up together -

You are like the fans at the football game whose team never commits a penalty and every call against them is wrong -
I don't believe he died of cardiac arrest while being attacked. If I am not mistaken, he died of cardiac arrest later that day after he had returned to his office. I could be wrong on that but seems that is one of the news reports I read.

You are so god damned convinced you’re correct, and yet you are wrong in every sense of the word. Finding out that uncle stelter has been full of shit hurts, but I think it’s good for you in the long run.

Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes a day after defending the Capitol during the January 6 assault, the D.C. medical examiner's office announced Monday. Sicknick was previously believed to have died from injuries sustained during the riot.

Sicknick died from strokes, the chief medical examiner's office said in a report summary, citing "acute brainstem and cerebellar infarcts due to acute basilar artery thrombosis." In an interview with The Washington Post, chief medical examiner Francisco J. Diaz said Sicknick suffered two strokes at the base of his brainstem caused by a clot in an artery.
I stand corrected. Thank you, ag.

Cheeky is such an "idiot" that he was the first person on this site to post about Covid and consistently insisted that it should be taken seriously, as many of you laughed at him.
Hey, man, the "usual gang of idiots" is a really inclusive term. Who am I to exclude someone from the club?

I'll let the chairman know that you're interested in Premium Level Membership in the "usual gang of idiots" club.

Plus, it's literary! Mad Magazine was always produced by "The Usual Gang of Idiots". Bet you didn't know that, MISTER So-Called Tom 100.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom_100
Hey, man, the "usual gang of idiots" is a really inclusive term. Who am I to exclude someone from the club?

I'll let the chairman know that you're interested in Premium Level Membership in the "usual gang of idiots" club.

Plus, it's literary! Mad Magazine was always produced by "The Usual Gang of Idiots". Bet you didn't know that, MISTER So-Called Tom 100.
And I wasn't even talking about Cheeky! It was some other cat, who I'd never seen post before.

Baffles me how you defend criminal behavior just because they supported your guy
Who is defending? You posted a lie and got called out. Now you are trying to move the goal posts. Jan 6th was idiotic and wrong and is being treated by liberal/progressive like it was 911. Normal people are just tired of being told their country is evil and that they are racist.

Who is defending? You posted a lie and got called out. Now you are trying to move the goal posts. Jan 6th was idiotic and wrong and is being treated by liberal/progressive like it was 911. Normal people are just tired of being told their country is evil and that they are racist.
We had a post stating these capital stormers were ALL just let in and just took selfies - such a biased view - yes the police office died later that same day - you are naive and definitely not in the medical field if you think those events did not contribute to his death - and even excluding him, many other officers were injured -

when rioters in oregon hurt officers it’s a serious crime but the capital stormers were just tourists ??

yes this whole post is stupid with your views - but I’m sure I should not be surprised that you read all the data ( and ignored what doesn’t fit your view) and came up with an erroneous opinion, that I sincerely believe you think is true - Aaron Rogers did that with the vaccine , some people think earth is flat - I guess you are part of elite group of “ geniuses “

We had a post stating these capital stormers were ALL just let in and just took selfies - such a biased view - yes the police office died later that same day - you are naive and definitely not in the medical field if you think those events did not contribute to his death - and even excluding him, many other officers were injured -

when rioters in oregon hurt officers it’s a serious crime but the capital stormers were just tourists ??

yes this whole post is stupid with your views - but I’m sure I should not be surprised that you read all the data ( and ignored what doesn’t fit your view) and came up with an erroneous opinion, that I sincerely believe you think is true - Aaron Rogers did that with the vaccine , some people think earth is flat - I guess you are part of elite group of “ geniuses “
Okay, Doc! What the Fvck are you even talking about. Let’s stick to what I have posted in response to what you have posted. We don’t need to hear any of your conspiracy shit.

716 (Cheeky). CNN need hosts. You should apply.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT