ADVERTISEMENT

Lightfoot

And once again, Aggie98inhouston gets his ass handed to him by Offshore.

Atleast you admit the very recent celebration of Robert Byrd's kkk life by dems. If he'd been a statue, they'd have torn him down.

Reactions: texasguyto
And once again, Aggie98inhouston gets his ass handed to him by Offshore.

Atleast you admit the very recent celebration of Robert Byrd's kkk life by dems. If he'd been a statue, they'd have torn him down.
I cited hundreds of peer reviewed published scholarly articles saying he’s wrong. He cited himself.

To your credit - this is the first post of yours in a while that didn’t end the thread because of its stupidity. I mean, it’s plenty stupid, but I did respond.

You just skirt around stuff and play word games. What about Robert Byrd the kkk grand wizard who was eulogized as a hero by the left?

Anyway, I have never claimed to be undumb but as long as Offshore keeps kicking YOUR ace six ways to Sunday I'm good

Come on man

Could post hundreds of these.
Perhaps it is a little more complicated than just saying the medical system is racist against black people?

I would bet that I could find that men get handled differently than women, young differently than old, rich differently than poor…that people get treated differently in high dollar hospitals than the ones in BFE. That the vagrant who smells like piss and comes in once a month looking for pain pills gets treated differently than the 8 year old who broke his arm skateboarding. The story is being carved up a certain way for a reason.

this nugget from one of your links confirms that the author is simply trying to push an agenda:

Then, there was the 2016 presidential election. Explicitly expressed racism and religious intolerance has become commonplace. Last week, an older Muslim patient of mine* related that lately she has been harassed by strangers for wearing a headscarf. “I don’t feel safe even walking around my neighborhood,” she wept. “I used to love walking in the mornings or after work … it’s been months since I felt I could do that.”

what a load of bullshit.

You just skirt around stuff and play word games. What about Robert Byrd the kkk grand wizard who was eulogized as a hero by the left?

Anyway, I have never claimed to be undumb but as long as Offshore keeps kicking YOUR ace six ways to Sunday I'm good
Issue is health care and you bring up some random guy not involved in health care and say I “skirt around stuff”

Let me know if you appreciate the hypocrisy.

Also - and I don’t care - but he objectively wasn’t the grand wizard. Not that I ever think the truth is something you care to find.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT