ADVERTISEMENT

Lightfoot

offshore ag

Gold Member
Dec 22, 2009
I wonder if the white, male journalists, who are overwhelmingly liberal, have a moment of clarity and realize they voted for this.

Reactions: wick
Is there a lot of Chicago residents on this board?

Lightfoot’s behavior didn’t become acceptable overnight. We are where we are because people, such as yourself, voted for politicians who push policy that normalize this behavior.

believe this is the part where you disappear after the witty quip, because you’re too chickenshit to address yet another embarrassment coming from your political party.

To be fair, you probably overlooked it because it wasn’t even the stupidest thing to come from the left recently.

here is a US congresswoman standing in solidarity with hamas:

Reactions: texasguyto
Lightfoot’s behavior didn’t become acceptable overnight. We are where we are because people, such as yourself, voted for politicians who push policy that normalize this behavior.

believe this is the part where you disappear after the witty quip, because you’re too chickenshit to address yet another embarrassment coming from your political party.
Chicken shit? Come on.

Can we blame you for Matt Gaetz? You vote for child molesting sick asses that play in the world of sex trafficking of kids. Because all republicans vote in Florida. What’s wrong with you man? Why do you support sex with kids?

That’s the dumb ass argument you just made.

Chicken shit? Come on.

Can we blame you for Matt Gaetz? You vote for child molesting sick asses that play in the world of sex trafficking of kids. Because all republicans vote in Florida. What’s wrong with you man? Why do you support sex with kids?

gaetz doing something illegal is exactly the same as lightfoot having a policy not to talk to white journalists. The mayor of one of the largest cities in the United States of America has a policy not to talk to white journalists.

gaetz doing what he did in private is exactly the same as bush going on national television and publicly stating that she stands in solidarity with a terrorist organization.

sure.

Chicken shit? Come on.

You're defending racism.

gaetz doing something illegal is exactly the same as lightfoot having a policy not to talk to white journalists. The mayor of one of the largest cities in the United States of America has a policy not to talk to white journalists.

gaetz doing what he did in private is exactly the same as bush going on national television and publicly stating that she stands in solidarity with a terrorist organization.

sure.
Is your point not talking to white journalists is worse than sex with children? Nice job.

Last edited:
Is your point not talking to white journalists is worse than sex with children? Nice job.
If gaetz had sex with children, throw him under the jail, I don’t care, but it had nothing to do with his job, policy, platform, or administration.

This is an entirely different situation than it being the policy of the mayor of Chicago to not talk to white journalists or a congresswoman standing in solidarity with terrorists. It’s a connection you made, not me.

If gaetz had sex with children, throw him under the jail, I don’t care, but it had nothing to do with his job, policy, platform, or administration.

This is an entirely different situation than it being the policy of the mayor of Chicago to not talk to white journalists or a congresswoman standing in solidarity with terrorists. It’s a connection you made, not me.
You’re attributing the actions of one politician nobody here voted for to the ideology of everyone from the political party of that politician. It’s not entirely different. It’s the same stupid argument.

You’re attributing the actions of one politician nobody here voted for to the ideology of everyone from the political party of that politician. It’s not entirely different. It’s the same stupid argument.
Intentionally marginalizing whitey is a common theme for the left as of late. Look at federal grant programs, look at our universities. This particular instance is absolutely absurd and hasn’t really even received that much attention because people pretty much expect it from the left at this point. They have been conditioned to it. That no one is surprised is the “holy shit what is happening here?” moment.

ask yourself what the reaction would be if a white mayor said they would not be talking to black reporters? They’d lose their job immediately, for starters. Banned from Twitter. It would still be nightly local news all across the country. 60 mins would already have done a piece about it. There would be slogans on masks and t-shirts.

the right hasn’t organized a collective campaign to normalize having sex with children. If gaetz did what he’s accused of, he should pay the price. But it doesn’t have anything to do with the ideology of the right. He wasn’t making a political stand when he allegedly did what he’s accused of. Lightfoot was.

that is the difference.

Chicago mayor declares racism a public health crisis

Chicago will allocate nearly $10 million in COVID funds to help improve community living

Chicago mayor declares racism a public health crisis

Chicago will allocate nearly $10 million in COVID funds to help improve community living

Haha. Would love for her to provide specific examples of this racism.

What if they quit killing each other? That would close the gap in life expectancy.

Reactions: darterbury
Haha. Would love for her to provide specific examples of this racism.

What if they quit killing each other? That would close the gap in life expectancy.
That’s pretty easy. Tons and tons of literature showing the disparity in health care by race.

Now some old white guys will tell everyone racism doesn’t really exists and all this research is wrong cuz they know.

That’s pretty easy. Tons and tons of literature showing the disparity in health care by race.

Now some old white guys will tell everyone racism doesn’t really exists and all this research is wrong cuz they know.
None of that has anything to do with racism.

rac·ism
/ˈrāˌsizəm/
Learn to pronounce

noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

And I guess we’re just going to overlook the irony of a mayor with openly racist policy declaring racism a public health crisis…and solving(?) it with taxpayer-funded covid money.

declaring the below to be racist isn’t going to do shit.

leading causes of death of black males in the US
1) heart disease
2) cancer
3) unintentional injuries
4) homocide
5) stroke

female
1) heart disease
2) cancer
3) stroke
4) diabetes
5) Alzheimer’s

Last edited:

Those disparities seem to be driven by income, health coverage and their environment. Not racism.

That didn’t take long.
Simply saying things are racism doesnt actually make them racism. Diseases are not racisBlack on black homicide is not racism.

JFC. That this has to be explained to you is almost as embarrassing as your defending a legitimate racist lighting tax payer money on fire while having zero intention of actually fixing anything.

Simply saying things are racism doesnt actually make them racism. Diseases are not racisBlack on black homicide is not racism.

JFC. That this has to be explained to you is almost as embarrassing as your defending a legitimate racist lighting tax payer money on fire while having zero intention of actually fixing anything.
As usual you just assume what my position is on issues. I didn’t say I support anything the mayor of Chicago has done. This move does nothing to address the issue.

I linked articles showing there is racism and racial inequality (which are different) in health care. You didn’t bother to read any, but instead went with the common refrain of “I don’t believe it’s true and I know best.” I didn’t even pick ones, just showed the search result because the research only goes one way. Much like the research on job opportunities that you also ignored.

I read your pew research article.

zero actual racism cited.

hence my comment:

rac·ism
/ˈrāˌsizəm/
Learn to pronounce

noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

Did I miss somewhere that black people don’t have access to healthcare? Most clinics I’ve called on in the African American communities had great physicians who loved and cared for their communities. Provided great care for their patients just as every clinic I went to. Seems to me the premise is more of the same soft bigotry of low expectations

I read your pew research article.

zero actual racism cited.

hence my comment:

rac·ism
/ˈrāˌsizəm/
Learn to pronounce

noun
Come on man

Could post hundreds of these.

Did I miss somewhere that black people don’t have access to healthcare? Most clinics I’ve called on in the African American communities had great physicians who loved and cared for their communities. Provided great care for their patients just as every clinic I went to. Seems to me the premise is more of the same soft bigotry of low expectations
Another old white man says there is no racism because they don’t think so. No amount of evidence would change that ignorant belief.

Yeah - this is all well adjusted…

It’s not that it’s not a happy or a sad thing. It’s pandering at the highest level and should be pointed out that ole Joe had no problem eulogizing a democrat grand wizard kkk whatever guy. Yeah he’s been around since the kkk was still the military force for the democrat party.
What other Texas holiday are they going to take up next? The Alamo? How bout the battle of San Jacinto? I’m good with either as we are the baddest ass state in the union but curious where we are going next. Hunter also had some choice words for Asians and Hispanics so what will Joe do next to make up for raising a racist crack head?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT