ADVERTISEMENT

Let's talk some MLB...that time of year!

Chile Pequin

Gold Member
Oct 13, 2001
Corsicana, TX
Rpike...your input would be greatly appreciated here. WTF is Daniels and Rangers ownership doing with this ball club? What's the direction they're "wanting" to go with the team? Tanking the season before it gets started and rebuild through the draft? Waiting for some big contracts to mature and start trading them off when teams will be more willing to take on the contract?

What I am seeing does not give me a good feeling about the foreseeable future for the Rangers. I believe (but have not heard anything) that Beltre won't finish the season with the Rangers and when it becomes obvious that the Rangers are out of it in the AL West, they'll send him to a contender. What's the farm system looking like, Pike?

Other thoughts....man, the talent level for the Astros and Yankees is absolutely SICK! I know Cleveland will contend and maybe Boston too but in the end, I think we're going to see a repeat of the ALC Series from last season....Astros vs Yankess. I think the Yankees have the best (and maybe only) chance to dethrone the Astros....and if it comes to those two, I'm a HUGE Astros fan. Cannot, will not, never ever root for the Yankees. That's "almost" as big a sin as rooting for the sips. Arrogant fk'ing A-HOLES!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News