ADVERTISEMENT

let me know if you're interested and thanks again Mark

jerryh670

Known Member
Gold Member
Jul 16, 2008
Winchester, Virginia
I asked Mark and he gave me permission to do this. Here’s the situation. I’m 74 years old and trying to completely retired. Sadly, I only receive $850 of SSI and I’m short on my bills each month. I’m also trying to use my retirement to finish a couple of books I’m working on. I’ve decided to sell much of my library to make up the difference. Almost all of my books are Non-Fiction. If you would like to receive a list of the books I have for sale, send me an email (I’ll list that are the end of this post). My list includes Civil War, Early American History, Modern American History, and what I’ll refer to as Misc. Items. Here’s how it will work (remember I’m old and not too clever on the Internet). If you want to buy one of the books, send me an email with your address, amount of the check you’re sending me. Then notify me that you’ve mailed the check by email. When I get that email I will mail that day. Do not send me the money until after you send an email requesting the book (I may have sold it to someone else). When you receive it, let me know. There prices are very fair. Check them out if you don’t think so. My email is:

Jerryh670@gmail.com

Reactions: jamaha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.